• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you prefer to bother your mother?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DuskTop

I call her a country bumpkin because she is so bad with technology. It used to bother the crap out of her, but she has grown resistant to it!

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
I've learned that the secret to a long enjoyable life is to not bother my mother.

But for those times when I want to flirt with death, I like to have both earpieces in while listening to my music very loudly. That way when she calls me, I can't possibly hear her. This forces her to walk up one entire flight of stairs (poor thing, she has bad knees), and ALL the way to my door (which is 2 seconds from the end of the stairs, bless her) and fling my door open (she doesn't believe in knocking, mind you) and yell "MYNAME! I ****** called your ****** name several ******* times you better ****** answer me *********!!!! And what the **** did I tell you about listening to that ****** music so loudly??!?!?! Turn that **** DOWN!!!!" Then she adds "Do [random chore that takes forever]."

Any other time she's like really chill and spoils the heck outta me. She just hates it when I do that.

Dross263

When I'm bored, I prank call my own house with my cell phone, my mom gets very mad at me when she finds out it was me, usually I do short pranks of about 10 seconds because I can't hold laughter back more than that. The only ones I can think of about right now is this ones.

*Rrrrrringg*

Mom: Hello?

Me: *makes weird granny voice* John? Joooohn is that you?

Mom: Umm no you got the wrong number granny

Me: Jooooohn don't do this to me... Joooooohn *hangs up*

Or this one

*Rrrrrrringg*

Me: *makes really worried and exalted voice and * John! John what the hell did you do man!? what the **** where you thinking! where are we gonna live now!? **** you John you're such an asshole! *hangs up*

Of course this is all in spanish but this is kind of how it would be in english.

ChrisP

I usually just scream nonsense around the house and that usually pisses her off :p

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
My mom was on the phone with one of her dates. She told some embarrassing stuff about my sister and me. And, she asked me to name any embarrassing stuff she did and I came up with the 'Wet Willies' that she always gives us and followed by her losing her teeth.

Axel's girl1312

When I'm bored, I prank call my own house with my cell phone, my mom gets very mad at me when she finds out it was me, usually I do short pranks of about 10 seconds because I can't hold laughter back more than that. The only ones I can think of about right now is this ones.

*Rrrrrringg*

Me: *makes weird granny voice* John? Joooohn is that you?

Mom: Umm no you got the wrong number granny

Me: Jooooohn don't do this to me... Joooooohn *hangs up*

Or this one

*Rrrrrrringg*

Me: *makes really worried and exalted voice and * John! John what the hell did you do man!? what the **** where you thinking! where are we gonna live now!? **** you John you're such an asshole! *hangs up*

Of course this is all in spanish but this is kind of how it would be in english.

first off this is fantastic! and second. I'll ask my mom something and this is how it goes

me: hey mommy what's *Random thing*

mom:well sweety that*answer that takes 20 mintues to get to*

me: I just wanted to know the answer to this math problem. not the history of math!

mom: sorry sweety.

(I'm home schooled so my mom's my teacher)

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I remembered that I'm really clumsy, so I can just annoy her by bumping into something or tripping and such. Just a few days ago I wanted to ask her something and when I went into her room and my hand hit her bedpost (I sort of went inside while flinging my hands gracefully for some reason). She shook her head at me hopelessly. And then I forgot what I wanted to ask her which got her even more annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back