• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FINAL FANTASY 零式 - Natsubi Demo Impressions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so nine has proven to be the most boss character so far strong fast decent hp
just wished he had cure
machina is too slow it seems certain character are best for certain enemies so switching thru your chracter is important in this game

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I would love a menu translation soon. I feel like I'm not enjoying it fully without understanding it.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
These aren't direct translations but they will help anyway.

When you press start while playing from left to right it's:
Main Menu (Pause Game, Return to Title)
Inventory (You can sort your items here by choosing the category first, then choosing the middle option, then choosing the first option. If you want to set an item to use in battle select the category and click the third option, then choose the item. Use SELECT in battle to use it.)
Party (You can change your active party leader and party here.)
Config (Self explanatory)
Controls (Shows game controls.)

When you go a save point it's:
Member Select (Edit your party.)
Reserve Member (Change party order.)
Equipment (Change equipment. There are accessories you buy in Rubrum you can change here.)
Member Settings (Here you can spend AP to have your characters and summon learn new abilities. First option is for players, third is for summons)
Altocrystarium (Upgrade your magic, but I don't think you can do this in the demo.)
Save Game (duh)
Load Game (duh)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
These aren't direct translations but they will help anyway.

When you press start while playing from left to right it's:
Main Menu (Pause Game, Return to Title)
Inventory (You can sort your items here by choosing the category first, then choosing the middle option, then choosing the first option.)
Party (You can change your active party leader and party here.)
Config (Self explanatory)
Controls (Shows game controls.)

When you go a save point it's:
Member Select (Edit your party.)
Reserve Member (Change party order.)
Equipment (Change equipment. There are accessories you buy in Rubrum you can change here.)
Member Settings (Here you can spend AP to have your characters and summon learn new abilities. First option is for players, third is for summons)
Altocrystarium (Upgrade your magic, but I don't think you can do this in the demo.)
Save Game (duh)
Load Game (duh)

thank you soo much Shamdeo

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hey Sham, do you know where to go to turn the simulated multiplayer on or off?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Thanks! I missed my party members ;w;

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
This "simulated multiplayer" you speak of is these ghost looking guest characters right? And where is this shop with accessories? I saw a one shop with 3 items in the room where you start your missions.

And thank you for the rough translation, it helps me out tons.

Last edited:

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
There's a moogle in that room that will bring you Rubrum and there's another shop with accessories. The moogle has a blue icon above his head.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Isn't the beginning movie the one from the trailer/s? Don't understand why you're all jizzing over it.
Does Dodge roll feel a bit dis-jointed when you start it? I enjoy the game and all, just wish they didn't copy and paste the Behemoth from Crisis Core.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
the intro from the trailer is much shorter than the one in the demo. notably the scene where Izana rides his chocobo wasn't included and some other stuff.

and yeah i agree with the Behemoth thing, same with Ifrit :c

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
So after a little bricking scare, I'm finally able to run this! Time to test out this little bad boy!

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Okies, Sice is my favorite, hands down XD. I luv her beastly attacks ;3. Nine is a close second, damn awesome x3. I also like Rem very much but she dies way too quickly, King is pretty cool too =).

My only problem with Machina is that his range of attacks seems sooo short >.<, Ace's attacks are the coolest looking XD. Main party is almost always Sice, Ace and Queen, if not Sice, Nine and Queen x3. I pwned the first three missions with them =P. The demo didn't disappoint me in the slightest <3.

Awards
I would have to say Sice is my favorite too, (at least right now) And like others have said Machina's range seems quite challenged, which is a shame since I like his style.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
With weapons as cool as Machina's I expected his fighting style to be better. Those drillblades or drill-rapiers or whatever they're called seem kind of like little lances so I expected him to have a longer range.

Jackstin

Bronze Member
Awards
My expectations for this game have gone up quite a bit. Looks much better than Crisis Core so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back