• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FINAL FANTASY 零式 - Natsubi Demo Impressions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
can we wear them?
i finally beat the last mission now im gonna get all the costumes

Not in the demo, but you will be in the retail game itself.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
S.O. stands for Special Order. Kinda like a mission within the mission itself. If you fail it, your current player character will die, no questions asked.
I get that that is what it stands for, I'm just confused as to what it's function actually is.

Last edited:

angry bird

are there images of the summer uniforms for the other Class 0 students? aside from the shot of Rem and Ace

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
are there images of the summer uniforms for the other Class 0 students? aside from the shot of Rem and Ace

Nope. But at least you have a general idea of what they look like based on just Rem and Ace.

rainbowbutt

the lock on when it turns yellow it means doing damage at that moment will be a heavily damaging hit(not to be confused with criticals). red lock on means doing damage at that moment is instant kill. u wont even see the damage. most of this red and yellow lock ons is right before or after an enemy attacks.
concerning the abilities. i got those too. i can only suspect the full version will have them. cuz i know sice has an awesome black hole skill =)

Venitas

this demo is hard as shit, i can't tell if it's because it's in japanese or just because there's too much going on. i feel like a n00b...

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
this demo is hard as shit, i can't tell if it's because it's in japanese or just because there's too much going on. i feel like a n00b...
it get easiie as you go on
and keep playing. You get use to the controls and such.

I'm having a har time beating the super soildier you let out of the van, the one who glows orange. I wanna do it with rem, she vers nimble but take a long time to kill, the lock on helps

Venitas

i'm stuck on the level where it looks like a rainy plain and u get attacked by like 5 mechs, all of my team mates die and the summon doesnt last long enough to beat all of them D:
it is fun tho, Sice is my lifesaver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back