• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

FINAL FANTASY 零式 - Natsubi Demo Impressions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
that last mission is tough still havent figured it out

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

I believe the use of a summon makes it easier.

And there are two people in this room who I have no idea what purpose they serve. One is a girl asking for what seems like 5000 Gil, and another girl standing on top of a small staircase in the same room asking for something. Any ideas?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I believe the use of a summon makes it easier.

And there are two people in this room who I have no idea what purpose they serve. One is a girl asking for what seems like 5000 Gil, and another girl standing on top of a small staircase in the same room asking for something. Any ideas?

The girl who asks you for 5000 gil will give you Jack's summer uniform in return. The lady on the staircase gives you a little side quest to collect 10 red Phantoma and will give you Sice's summer uniform. If you use Fire attacks to kill enemies, red Phantoma is easier to obtain.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com

I beat it by using Golem once with every character. You can preserve charcter's by putting in only one at a time from the start of the mission. Sacrifice all of them to use Golem seven times, and you'll win. You can leave simulated characters on during this mission, since you'll only be using one at a time. Also, when the guy dies at the beginning you can pick up King's summer outfit from the body.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
How do you summon? I've done over 2 and a half hours and only done it once by accident.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
How do you summon? I've done over 2 and a half hours and only done it once by accident.

Press Triangle and Circle together. You should see the prompt next to the summon icon above your commands.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Seems easy enough.

I love King, leveled him to 15 so far, easily my fave :3.
So, what happens when you S.O.?

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
The girl who asks you for 5000 gil will give you Jack's summer uniform in return. The lady on the staircase gives you a little side quest to collect 10 red Phantoma and will give you Sice's summer uniform. If you use Fire attacks to kill enemies, red Phantoma is easier to obtain.

Arigatoo ne~ That helped a bunch <3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Seems easy enough.

I love King, leveled him to 15 so far, easily my fave :3.
So, what happens when you S.O.?

S.O. stands for Special Order. Kinda like a mission within the mission itself. If you fail it, your current player character will die, no questions asked.

KHfan16

Awards
2 Questions

1.i saw a gameplay of King where he just killed an enemy with just one shot.. the lock on was red.. i tried it but i can't seem to get it. how did they do that??? anyone??

2.it seems like there are new abilities that can be use but i can't see them in the ability portion of the inventory even though i used all the AP's to unlock new abilites??

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

Wow, you understand a lot more about this demo than I do. >_<

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow, you understand a lot more about this demo than I do. >_<

Actually, it's just because I was looking up how to get summer uniforms last night xD
kinda helps that i can read the kana at the very least ;~;

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
Actually, it's just because I was looking up how to get summer uniforms last night xD
kinda helps that i can read the kana at the very least ;~;

Lucky, I'm completely clueless. I wanna learn but my school has no course for it. So I gotta find some other way.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Found this on neogaf =D

nailed all of the costumes. Hope I can help you guys.

エースの夏服:clear mission 3

デュースの夏服:
1. in the first half of mission 1, only kill the soldier leader when the leader and the soldier appears from behind the gate.
2. After killing the leader, get they key from the surrendered soldier, unlock 1 of the trucks, get another key from the soldiers in there.
3. Unlock the other truck and defeat the boss that spawns from it.

トレイの夏服:talk with NPC アキ

ケイトの夏服:clear mission 1

シンクの夏服:
1. talk to the girl under the tree in town アクヴ a few times until the 3 other children nearby comes to the girl.
2. talk with the 3 children a few times
3. The girl will then head to the alley nearby, go and talk to her again
4. head to the entrance of the town where a soldiers spawns in, talk to the soldier and receive the letter from soldier.
5. give the letter to the girl.

サイスの夏服:finish the only side quest, who is in the hall where you start missions. You have to collect 10 red Fantoma where you can easily obtain them by killing enemies with fire based attacks.

セブンの夏服:clear mission 2

エイトの夏服:
1. In mission 3, only kill the leader mecha in the last section of the mission.
2. grab the keys from the surrendered mechs
3. open the door close by.

ナインの夏服: buy from store in town アクヴ, 980G

ジャックの夏服:give NPC in the mission hall 5000G, the NPC appears after clearing mission 1

クイーンの夏服:clear mission 4

キングの夏服:obtain from NPC appears in the beginning of mission 4

マキナの夏服:clear training battle mission

レムの夏服:In mission 2, clear the last SO, which requires you to kill 10 of the zombie like monsters. Ally kills does not count.

Source:NeoGAF - View Single Post - FINAL FANTASY Type-0 Official Trial Version Thread

Hope this helps ;D, I already got all the costumes x3

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
can we wear them?
i finally beat the last mission now im gonna get all the costumes

KHfan16

Awards
2 Questions

1.i saw a gameplay of King where he just killed an enemy with just one shot.. the lock on was red.. i tried it but i can't seem to get it. how did they do that??? anyone??

2.it seems like there are new abilities that can be use but i can't see them in the ability portion of the inventory even though i used all the AP's to unlock new abilites??

follow up question :)

finally finished mission 4, kudos to Skater Shiva XD

and oh i think i got all 14 Summer Outfits because i have those 14 yellow crystals XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back