• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Erase?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Let's all think of the Pre-Cambrian Era here for a second.

What? You mean the "Precambrian Era"?

Either way what was the point of that post? Unbirths are extinct/gone after BBS. This much is true.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
What? You mean the "Precambrian Era"?

Either way what was the point of that post? Unbirths are extinct/gone after BBS. This much is true.
Comparing to extinction case between Unbirths to Heartless now (should've just said Geologic Timescale instead), the evolution that is still in it's first generation would be extinct while the second generation that had already evolved from the first would be able to live on and survive. Plus, there would be the basic birth of heartless as well as atificially created ones.

Captain Yoyo

How the hell do you know that for sure? :/

i dont but i never said it was for sureD:<

Nomura said they were early forms of Heartless.

ok
but if they were in a way HEARTLESS then can someone tell me if these EARLY forms of heartless have had there hearts stolen leaving them heartless because i thought that is the only way something can get the term heartless-_-

it could be but they probably have a different goal

Heartless are not extinct........

really cause last time i checked i said they were INSTINCT not EXTINCT i only guess unbirths become extinct be the time of artificial heartless

your a bully

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
you said:
namine cant be an unbirth because unbirths arnt able to return to there original selves like namine did with kairi at the end end of kh2
captain yoyo said:
dont but i never said it was for sure
Sure seems like it, since you that she can't be. :/

captain yoyo said:
ok
but if they were in a way HEARTLESS then can someone tell me if these EARLY forms of heartless have had there hearts stolen leaving them heartless because i thought that is the only way something can get the term heartless

it could be but they probably have a different goal
No, its not completly stated what Unbirths derive from yet. So...

really cause last time i checked i said they were INSTINCT not EXTINCT i only guess unbirths become extinct be the time of artificial heartless
*facepalm*

How in th world can a heartless be "instinct" Do you even know the meaning of "instinct"? Look it up then reply.

your a bully

I'm not being a bully, you're just being completly thickheaded.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
few questions

namine cant be an unbirth because unbirths arnt able to return to there original selves like namine did with kairi at the end end of kh2

plus who ever said unbirths evolved into heartless

plus

karate said Unbirths are extinct.

so if unbirths did evole into heartless which are also instinct then wouldnt nobodies be the same?

Okay, one:
Heartless didn't evolve from Unbirths. They were created by Xehanort.

Two:
Nobodies are the direct result of a heartless.

Let's all think of the Pre-Cambrian Era here for a second.

What the hell does that have to do with ANYTHING?

Nomura said they were early forms of Heartless.

No he didn't. He said that they're precursors to the heartless; and thusly the nobodies.

The heartless may have been based on the Unbirths, but the heartless are entities of their own.

And again, Unbirths are extinct.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Hmmm not sure that he wants to be turned into an Unbirth... I think he wants to be killed...

Possibly but it depends on what he means by erase because roxas does look like ven.
Not saying that their the same but roxas and ven having no memories and the same appearance leaves question unanswered.

Hikari~keyblader

staring out to sea with a melting ice cream bar, w
Possibly but it depends on what he means by erase because roxas does look like ven.
Not saying that their the same but roxas and ven having no memories and the same appearance leaves question unanswered.
good point keybladelegacy... if ven and roxas look the same how can that explained.. besides Nomura being waay too lazy to do some character design for ven?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
You can also put KBL

good point keybladelegacy... if ven and roxas look the same how can that explained..
Depending on if he was actually erased or during the time he was erase some shape or form went to sora.

besides Nomura being waay too lazy to do some character design for ven?

If he indeed wanted to create a new character he would have left them with their helmets on. Because he was still creating their character so he much have some reason of making ven look like roxas but it does make the story that much interesting.

Hikari~keyblader

staring out to sea with a melting ice cream bar, w
You can also put KBL

Kay KBL so much easyer for me!

Depending on if he was actually erased or during the time he was erase some shape or form went to sora.

If he indeed wanted to create a new character he would have left them with their helmets on. Because he was still creating their character so he much have some reason of making ven look like roxas but it does make the story that much interesting.

yeah i guess your right about the new character thing. honestly, the only time i've seen Nomura's work is in KH, so i dont know how much he actually recycles character designs. and that would make a kinda boring story.

kiante

yeah i guess your right about the new character thing. honestly, the only time i've seen Nomura's work is in KH, so i dont know how much he actually recycles character designs. and that would make a kinda boring story.

He recycles characters a lot, but not EXACTLY like he does with Ven and Roxas.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I doubt Namine is an unbirth seeing as how unbirths evolved into heartless >_>

Unbirths did not evovle into heartless. They are said to be the starting point for heartless and nobodies and they are connected, but not evovled.

Namine isn't an Unbirth. Confirmed.
Unbirths aren't nothing.

Also, Unbirths are extinct. Explain that.

Ansem the wise, only HYPOTHESISED That Namine was a nobody. Yet all the evidence shows that she lacks all the quailities of a nobody. If Ansem never knew what an unbirth was then he may have just guessed she was a nobody, (Which he did). Namine is basically nothing(She has no body, no soul, no heart) Nothing. So yes she could be an unbirth and unbirths could be nothing.

Unbirths are extinct, but that does'nt mean that they can never come back. Perhaps Namine was oddly enough created as an unbirth and she remains the only one currently. Just because something goes extinct, does'nt mean it can never come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back