• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ENDS OF THE EARTH!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It looks really legit. :) Would you like it to be featured on the main page?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
It looks really legit. :) Would you like it to be featured on the main page?

Yes if you could. I've always wanted to be featured on the main page and thanks for the compliments everyone.

It took us like 3 weeks thanks to the damn rain and yeah were gonna paint it.

Absent axel

Thats just awesome. Ive always wanted a personal keyblade :3
By the way one question. Is it very heavy and is it possible for it to snap or is it strong wood?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wow, this is really impressive and well done. Good job, I'm jealous!

Coeurl

Demon Dance
awesome job man! but don't you think the body is a bit too long and the teeth are kinda small?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
SO AWESOME!!!!!!! Are you gonna make another one and put it up on Ebay? Hook a bruddah up? Don't worry because i'm just joking (mostly) but anyway it looks really awesome, i can only imagine what the final product will look like.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have a few questions:

How much of the three weeks was spent on shaping the wood?
Can you make a tutorial of how you made it?
What were the tools you used?
Did you use a laser cutter?
Costs?
Any tips for people making their own Keyblade?

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
That's really cool. I plan to cosplay Terra and the Lingering Sentiment some day so any tips on how to make that would be greatly appreciated.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Thanks everyone.

There's a lot of questions so I have a question. How do I multiquote? Then all your questions will be answered lol

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
hit the quote button next to 'reply with quote' on every post you want to multi quote

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
That's really cool. I plan to cosplay Terra and the Lingering Sentiment some day so any tips on how to make that would be greatly appreciated.

@ lycorismoon29, How do you mean shaping? Like sanding?
I can try to make one lol
My dad used a saw with a laser on it (the one you stick into the wood, no idea what it's called)
The total cost was $0 dollars so far. The only thing were gonna have to spend money on is the paints.

@ Sence, I modeled it after the way it looked in the Gathering (as in hugenormous)

@ Impart-Distart, Yes very. I can barely hold it with two hands, let alone one like Terra does.

@ Absent Axel, The only way the wood would snap is if you hit it against something incredibly hard. The only problem we had was the tiny tooth break off, but my dad mended it and it's perfectly fine now.

@ XIII Heartless,Thanks, and they only piss me off when they do a really shitty job (some of the stuff I saw on youtube was incredibly lol worthy)

multiquote didn't work for some reason >_<

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Feel like making a Wayward Wind one and sending it to me? Just kidding again and like i said before it looks EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back