• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending of Dream Drop Distance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chenoehii

Awards
I think there's still a lot to be done in the Xehanort Saga. DDD is confusing, because in one case, I don't really expect to fight MX at all, and that the game will end with you finding out who he's working with or saving Terra. But then, you see Riku fighting Ansem SoD, and Sora fighting Xemnas. How is that possible, if they have both already been defeated? I mean unless their sentiments, which would just be kinda lame. So I think that they're not going to run out of material any time soon.

No I don't either, I think they should leave that to KH3. Well, we know now he was working with Braig... I'm wondering if the other apprentices are going to have a role in this somehow, as in maybe a flashback something or other showing what happened from the time they found Terranort 'till KH1.. I'm also interested to see if Lea and Isa will be in it somehow.. We still don't know what happened with them. Nomura already said in an interview(way back when the trailer first came out) that most of the 'scenes' we saw weren't real.. it was mostly just so we could get a feel of what the game would be like..Ansem and Xemnas were for symbolism I guess. i would also like to see some of the apprentices actions before BBS, simply bc they were acting very..suspicious

Edit:
I want an ending that does not leave 1000000 questions unanswered.

Amen

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Lol I don't "have a reason to be here." Anyhow, there are so many possibilities for the ending. To say whether we'll fight MX or not, I'm sure we will eventually, but not in DDD. The game is supposed to be about "trust", so perhaps there is a possibility of Sora and Riku fighting each other while not knowing it, but I personally doubt it. Perhaps the test will be about going into their own hearts and defeating what they fear most, and trusting themselves into doing it.

ICECOOL113

I totally agree with that fighting what we fear the most is pretty tough. How about also fighting for what or who you love? Like if Sora or Riku has to pick either a certain person's life or the rest of the world or even them selves. The big question here is who or what can Sora and Riku cannot let go forever or are afraid to lose?

noheartx

Well in DDD Sora and Riku are supposed to go to the same worlds, but at different times, so itll be like BBS in that respect. I'm sure they will meet up at one point, and it could be a confrontation. Who knows at this point.

On the topic of Isa and Lea...we need to know how and why they were turned to nobodies before we can decide what side they are one. Lea will most likely be on Sora's side, because of his connections to Roxas, and Ventus a little. Isa...we really don't know. As a nobody, Isa seemed pretty evil, but when you met him in BBS he was just as nice as Axel. So they're story is very fuzzy.

sdr08

since Master Xehanort can pass his heart to someone else, whos to say that he didn't start the first keyblade war, and lived through genarations by passing his heart to his apperentices and perhaps even created the keyblade. (although he would of have memories of it, and he seemed pretty clueless from his reports in BBS.)

noheartx

since Master Xehanort can pass his heart to someone else, whos to say that he didn't start the first keyblade war, and lived through genarations by passing his heart to his apperentices and perhaps even created the keyblade. (although he would of have memories of it, and he seemed pretty clueless from his reports in BBS.)

That's just wrong. He wouldn't need to recreate the Keyblade War if he started the first one. Like you said, he seemed pretty clueless. That's because he was.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I think the shocker is going to involve Riku and Vanitas somehow. I strongly doubt that kid is staying dead forever.

shadowii

I hate those "this will sock fans" lines
Kairi going darkside somehow?
whatever it is it will probably mean imediate need to travel in KH3

Last edited:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I think there's still a lot to be done in the Xehanort Saga. DDD is confusing, because in one case, I don't really expect to fight MX at all, and that the game will end with you finding out who he's working with or saving Terra. But then, you see Riku fighting Ansem SoD, and Sora fighting Xemnas. How is that possible, if they have both already been defeated? I mean unless their sentiments, which would just be kinda lame. So I think that they're not going to run out of material any time soon.

oh they've been outta material since 2002

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
the ending will be
to be continued then we pick up where we left off in kh3

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
Lol. The shocker is that it'll be some huge ass cliffhanger.

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. We got jipped of King Form Xemnas in KH2. I don't think Nomura believes he's given us enough slaps in the face yet.

Radar

Bronze Member
So we have..

Kairi turning evil..

Sora or Riku turning evil..

Vanitas coming back..

Briag/Isa/ some form of Xehanort returning.

What else are we missing?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
What else are we missing?

Hmm...let's see...

maybe Maleficent finally doing something really evil again, messing up both the plans of Yen Sid, Mickey and co. as well as Xehanort's?

Aqua turning evil because of too much time in the RoD?

Sora or Riku accidentally doing something to Terra?

Roxas and/or Xion going evil due to manipluation from Braig/Vanitas or Xehanort?

Ventus going insane because of all the suffering and causing some horrible consequences for Sora?

Pete farts and the dream world shatters, trapping Sora and Riku in it?

Pfft...if we go on and on one of the real vast possibilities will really be the true one...*ggg*.

Although if I remember correctly Nomura once said that DDD will throw overboard some of the "facts" thought to be established by earlier titles...maybe that'll be a hint.

noheartx

Hmm...let's see...

maybe Maleficent finally doing something really evil again, messing up both the plans of Yen Sid, Mickey and co. as well as Xehanort's?

Aqua turning evil because of too much time in the RoD?

Sora or Riku accidentally doing something to Terra?

Roxas and/or Xion going evil due to manipluation from Braig/Vanitas or Xehanort?

Ventus going insane because of all the suffering and causing some horrible consequences for Sora?

Pete farts and the dream world shatters, trapping Sora and Riku in it?

Pfft...if we go on and on one of the real vast possibilities will really be the true one...*ggg*.

Although if I remember correctly Nomura once said that DDD will throw overboard some of the "facts" thought to be established by earlier titles...maybe that'll be a hint.

I don't think Aqua will turn evil, i mean when she met AtW she was fine. I can DEFINITLY see something going horribly wrong with saving Terra, and actually injuring him instead. Maleficent might do something, but in the end she won't be the main villain. If Roxas and Xion do somehow comeback, then its a possibility they will be manipulated. After all i don't think Roxas likes Sora very much, or rather he just wants to be his own person instead of a Nobody.

Pete will kill us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back