• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending of Dream Drop Distance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goddard

Nothing's not that shocking about either Sora or Riku falling (again). There comes to a point when you can easily, without much effort, predict how the series is going to. I mean, just look at Birth by Sleep. The only mildly surprising thing Nomura did was have Aqua not be killed or absorbed into someone else.

noheartx

Nothing's not that shocking about either Sora or Riku falling (again). There comes to a point when you can easily, without much effort, predict how the series is going to. I mean, just look at Birth by Sleep. The only mildly surprising thing Nomura did was have Aqua not be killed or absorbed into someone else.

Well for Birth By Sleep we already knew everyone was going to get screwed. Considering it was before KH1, and they never appeared, and the fact that the KHIIFM+ ending showed us what happened. I mean, in essense there were no real surprises to the ending, all of the surprises were in the middle of the game. Oh except for Van's face. That was cool.

chenoehii

Awards
Well for Birth By Sleep we already knew everyone was going to get screwed. Considering it was before KH1, and they never appeared, and the fact that the KHIIFM+ ending showed us what happened. I mean, in essense there were no real surprises to the ending, all of the surprises were in the middle of the game. Oh except for Van's face. That was cool.

Yea, but it was still nice finally seeing that scene played out after 5 years of anticipating it

Mog

Awards
I hope Nomura has thought of something really innovative for the ending.Riku and/or Sora failing is very predictable. Xehanort coming back is already confirmed, it's not the shocking ending for 3D, it was the shocking ending for re:coded. I think Yen Sid being 'killed' (like the way Eraqus was struck down) by Riku who is being manipulated by Xehanort would be a bit of a shocker, kinda like what happened with Terra, and Mickey would try to stop him but be easily brushed aside and could only look on in horror on the floor of the mysterious tower as his master was removed from existence would be really good.. I think it would be a pretty epic scene, but not worthy enough to be the great shocker ending.

Last edited:

noheartx

Yea, but it was still nice finally seeing that scene played out after 5 years of anticipating it

Oh definitly. I'm sure everyone crapped their pants at the end of that game. It almost brought me to tears...but it didn't. Crisis Core however...oh man i cried like a baby.

chenoehii

Awards
Oh definitly. I'm sure everyone crapped their pants at the end of that game. It almost brought me to tears...but it didn't. Crisis Core however...oh man i cried like a baby.

For me it was the final ending after the credits, in the Japanese version. It almost did me in.. It was just so sad.. I don't know why, but watching it in Japanese made it sad to watch.. And Crisis Core..definitely. Zack dying was like...ohhh.

noheartx

For me it was the final ending after the credits, in the Japanese version. It almost did me in.. It was just so sad.. I don't know why, but watching it in Japanese made it sad to watch.. And Crisis Core..definitely. Zack dying was like...ohhh.

Yeam BBS was pretty sad, although idk bout the Jap version.

And Why by Ayaka at the end of Crisis Core was such a great song. I mean, if you weren't crying before, you definitly were then. Zack was the best. I also cried when Angeal died...and Genesis...man that game really got to me.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
I hope Nomura has thought of something really innovative for the ending.Riku and/or Sora failing is very predictable. Xehanort coming back is already confirmed, it's not the shocking ending for 3D, it was the shocking ending for re:coded. I think Yen Sid being 'killed' (like the way Eraqus was struck down) by Riku who is being manipulated by Xehanort would be a bit of a shocker, kinda like what happened with Terra, and Mickey would try to stop him but be easily brushed aside and could only look on in horror on the floor of the mysterious tower as his master was removed from existence would be really good.. I think it would be a pretty epic scene, but not worthy enough to be the great shocker ending.
Hah! A good Disney Character dying! Thats a good one.
Aaannyways. Nice idea, definetly would be a huge shocker. But I dont think Disney'd allow it.

Mog

Awards
Haha, yeah I guess so. But it's not like the scene would be graphic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back