• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ending of Dream Drop Distance

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Man, I think I need to stay away from DDD theories for awhile. Rinney's is too good and realistic that it might come true, *Though I have thought for awhile that the shocking ending would involve Riku and MX*. But now, if that does happen, it won't be shocking to me anymore.

Grey

If Terra is Riku's Master, and Aqua Kairi's, then what Nomura might have been trying to say was that Ven didn't have the same kind of connection with Sora that the other's had. Because Ven didn't have anything to do with the Kingdom Key choosing Sora, nor did he perform the Ritual (they never even met in person). However, if you think about it, they all have a connection to at least one of SKR, so maybe Nomura was just messing with us:confused:.. he likes to do that sometimes.

I suppose that's true. If Nomura wasn't messing with us, it's plausible that he really did mean what you said.

Rinney said:
ALSO, even though Nomura-once again-said that family has nothing to do with KH, it sure would explain some things if MX was related to Riku somehow, and as a lover of family dynamics I would like to see that happen.

I dunno. Keeping family out of KH seems good to me IMO.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
We don't even know what DDD is about and now you're talking about the ending? Jebus, you people... And by Nomura saying "the ending will shock fans." and you predicting it will be about Riku "falling", it would just piss moar people off, and I would hope Nomura sees that.

noheartx

It would make for a good story. I mean its a tough choice, siding with friends or family (if MX is indeed his grandfather). MX could lie about his good intentions and coak Riku to the dark again, or Riku could see through that and help his friends. Its really a matter of what Riku does. This is a test, and this will be the defining moment in Riku's test, if it does indeed happen.

chenoehii

Awards
We don't even know what DDD is about and now you're talking about the ending? Jebus, you people... And by Nomura saying "the ending will shock fans." and you predicting it will be about Riku "falling", it would just piss moar people off, and I would hope Nomura sees that.

... I'm not saying Riku's going to fall, but everything that deals with Riku has something to do with Xehanort, and IF he is involved in the 'shocking ending' than it's plausible to say that it has something to do with MX or Terra or both. I think the ending might deal with MX in some way no matter what, but the whole point of this thread is to discuss what might happen if it involves Riku and 'possibly falling'.

Bear in mind that this is a theory, nothing more. And if it's something you don't agree with, nor do you have anything to contribute to it then you have no business here do you?

By the way, just who exactly are these people that are pissed off?

And moar is spelled more.

Edit: Also, just wanna clarify that I don't think MX is related to Riku (when I said connection I didn't really mean family), but I don't think it's completely out of the realm of possibility either.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
^ People who were expecting an unpredictable ending that got predicted (hypotheticaly).

chenoehii

Awards
Then they'll just have to get over it. We predicted Terra would become Xehanort didn't we? We knew that Riku would be chosen by Terra to become a keyblade wielder, and we knew that Ven had a connection to Sora because of Roxas.

Maybe the ending doesn't have anything to do with Riku at all, that would probably be the most unexpected thing that could happen at this point, as we have already dealt with many 'shocking' things, and we the fans have ruled out other possible 'shockers' as just being too stupid or unexplainable.

Edit: And like I have already stated, Nomura likes to mess with us sometimes(I love the latest one, not showing 3D at E3 after it was recently announced to be there, nice Nomura), kind of like how he said that 3D has ties to KH3, well, obviously it does if it's the last one before KH3(which he has said that it most likely will be).

Also, Nomura says cryptic things like this all the time, and it always stirs up conversation and speculation. You honestly don't think that as the guy who's making this game he doesn't want people to have something to discuss? Or something to be excited or wonder about? Sometimes it will turn out the way we think it will, sometimes it won't. That has been proven. But that's the whole point of theories. Talking about all the possible ways it might turn out, and sharing your ideas. It's not so people can float around the forums and criticize you for having a theory, just because they don't agree with it or think it's stupid.

Almost forgot-

uhhhhh.... yeah we do, where have you been?

Last edited:

Ruran

Awards
To be fair,as a prequal a lot of things in BbS were due to be predictable. Since fans were actually promised a "shocking ending" I can see why people would be dissapointed if it weren't something enteresting especially since DDD is supposed to be the set up for KH3. I suppose a lot of people see the ending of DDD as a samlple (I couldn't find the right word for it) of what KH3 will be like.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
... I'm not saying Riku's going to fall, but everything that deals with Riku has something to do with Xehanort, and IF he is involved in the 'shocking ending' than it's plausible to say that it has something to do with MX or Terra or both. I think the ending might deal with MX in some way no matter what, but the whole point of this thread is to discuss what might happen if it involves Riku and 'possibly falling'.

Bear in mind that this is a theory, nothing more. And if it's something you don't agree with, nor do you have anything to contribute to it then you have no business here do you?

By the way, just who exactly are these people that are pissed off?

And moar is spelled more.

Edit: Also, just wanna clarify that I don't think MX is related to Riku (when I said connection I didn't really mean family), but I don't think it's completely out of the realm of possibility either.

Lol someone's a little uptight. Ok, you want to be mature, I can be mature. Yes, a theory is to express a prediction/idea upon a certain matter, but a forum is something that gives people the possibility to express those ideas/feelings/and opinions upon what the forum is about. Threads, made on said forums, can be viewed, and certain people have certain feelings/thoughts upon what has been said by others, and, here's a shocker, people can also give opinions about what is said, so I gave mine. There's no reason not to have a little fun when righting on a forum about a video game. Oops, did I spell 'writing' wrong? :eek: Stop acting like a mature adult on a forum that's based on a video game. When you write on a video game forum, you can't honestly expect complete and utter maturity from every member who writes on it. Also, a lot of people would dislike it if Riku turned his back on his friends and returned back to the Darkness. No one likes a pissy-pants.:smile:

EDIT: Another thing, when I said, "We don't even know what DDD is about..." I meant it as 'We don't know what's going to happen, but this thread is based on what the ending will be and if it revolves around Riku or not, so I suppose my earlier statement was a little off. Is my little boy happy?':redface: Now I'm going back to watching 'Blue Exorcist', and when I get back, I hope you have a good explanation for your behavior, young man. I'm so disappointed. *tsk tsk*

Last edited:

chenoehii

Awards
Lol someone's a little uptight. Ok, you want to be mature, I can be mature. Yes, a theory is to express a prediction/idea upon a certain matter, but a forum is something that gives people the possibility to express those ideas/feelings/and opinions upon what the forum is about. Threads, made on said forums, can be viewed, and certain people have certain feelings/thoughts upon what has been said by others, and, here's a shocker, people can also give opinions about what is said, so I gave mine. There's no reason not to have a little fun when righting on a forum about a video game. Oops, did I spell 'writing' wrong? Stop acting like a mature adult on a forum that's based on a video game. When you write on a video game forum, you can't honestly expect complete and utter maturity from every member who writes on it. Also, a lot of people would dislike it if Riku turned his back on his friends and returned back to the Darkness. No one likes a pissy-pants.

EDIT: Another thing, when I said, "We don't even know what DDD is about..." I meant it as 'We don't know what's going to happen, but this thread is based on what the ending will be and if it revolves around Riku or not, so I suppose my earlier statement as a little off.' Is my little boy happy?'

And you good sir just showed your maturity level quite well. I didn't attack you personally, just so you know, but now I can clearly see your a**w****ness goes beyond this thread.

And if you have your right to an opinion, then I have my right to my opinion, and how I feel when you act like we're idiots for having our opinion. Which we have a right to, as you so clearly stated. Once again, if you don't think that what we're saying is right, or might happen, then go somewhere else. There are plenty of other threads. You don't have to be a part of this one.

BTW, I'm a girl smart ass.

Last edited:

Love Machine

strut strut strut
And you good sir just showed your maturity level quite well. I didn't attack you personally, just so you know, but now I can clearly see your a**w****ness goes beyond this thread.

BTW, I'm a girl. Smart guy.

I know you didn't attack me personally lol, but when someone "bickers" at me for my spelling, I can clearly tell they need a chill-pill. Also, I don't truly care if you're a girl, you're a human being to me, and I respect everyone equally, no sexism about it. (I'm pretty pro anti-sexist) So let's stop this somewhat funny argument, and get back to what this thread is really about.

chenoehii

Awards
I know you didn't attack me personally lol, but when someone "bickers" at me for my spelling, I can clearly tell they need a chill-pill. Also, I don't truly care if you're a girl, you're a human being to me, and I respect everyone equally, no sexism about it. (I'm pretty pro anti-sexist) So let's stop this somewhat funny argument, and get back to what this thread is really about.

Look, dude, you missed my point entirely, but I'm not going to waste my time going back over it again. This is not about spelling.

So let's stop this somewhat funny argument, and get back to what this thread is really about.

Why would you need to get back to what we were talking about? You were the one who didn't like this thread. And I thought you had a movie to watch?

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Rinney;5540241This is [B said:
not[/B] about spelling.

Lmfao, sir, you make me laugh. The way you complained about my spelling was just what made me laugh the most, and what made me want to reply to your oh so hurtful comments. The whole thing just typically made me laugh my ass off.

chenoehii

Awards
Lmfao, sir, you make me laugh. The way you complained about my spelling was just what made me laugh the most, and what made me want to reply to your oh so hurtful comments. The whole thing just typically made me laugh my ass off.

Well, good for you(claps) I'm so glad I could amuse you all this time. Unless you're being sarcastic. If that's the case then f*** off.

Oh, and my 'oh so hurtful comments' weren't meant to be hurtful, I was merely stating my opinion. You know, the one I'm entitled to.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Well, good for you(claps) I'm so glad I could amuse you all this time. Unless you're being sarcastic. If that's the case then f*** off.

Oh, and my 'oh so hurtful comments' weren't meant to be hurtful, I was merely stating my opinion. You know, the one I'm entitled to.

You're entitled to opinions TOO? Come now, let's not ruin this thread anymore.

chenoehii

Awards
Yes. Yes I am.:wink:

Why disappointed?

Edit: Then leave. If you're worried about the thread. After all, you have yet to contribute anything useful.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Yes. Yes I am.:wink:

Why disappointed?

Edit: Then leave. If you're worried about the thread.

Lol? I think when someone's worried about something, they don't just leave it, silly girl. Stop making a fool of yourself, please.

Ruran

Awards
Girls, you're both pretty. Now go have some tea and go to bed. You need your beauty sleep.

chenoehii

Awards
Lol? I think when someone's worried about something, they don't just leave it, silly girl. Stop making a fool of yourself, please.

Hey, you got something right!

Oh, and I'm not the one making a fool out themselves. I have a reason to be here as you still don't.

Edit:
Girls, you're both pretty. Now go have some tea and go to bed. You need your beauty sleep.

LMAO

heh.. yeah but I don't drink tea xD

Edit:
To be fair,as a prequal a lot of things in BbS were due to be predictable. Since fans were actually promised a "shocking ending" I can see why people would be dissapointed if it weren't something enteresting especially since DDD is supposed to be the set up for KH3. I suppose a lot of people see the ending of DDD as a samlple (I couldn't find the right word for it) of what KH3 will be like.

I hope it's a good ending no matter what happens. I think we have all waited long enough for KH3, as long as it's decent and not too far out there, then I'm up for almost anything. I just have a hard time trying to think of what might happen that would be so 'shocking'. Of course, we'll all be able to make the most sense of 3D when it gets closer to being released and we have more to go off of(unfortunately it doesn't look like that's going to be for a little while). Right now we can just use what we already have: Mark of Mastery, MX's return, and saving TAV and what all that entails. They still have to leave some of it for KH3. IDK, I just hope the finale of the "Xehanort Saga" won't be a blunder. I wonder what more they could add to it to keep it interesting, until they get past this trilogy and move on. Then we get older Sora, Riku, and Kairi! Yay for being hopeful!

Last edited:

noheartx

I hope it's a good ending no matter what happens. I think we have all waited long enough for KH3, as long as it's decent and not too far out there, then I'm up for almost anything. I just have a hard time trying to think of what might happen that would be so 'shocking'. Of course, we'll all be able to make the most sense of 3D when it gets closer to being released and we have more to go off of(unfortunately it doesn't look like that's going to be for a little while). Right now we can just use what we already have: Mark of Mastery, MX's return, and saving TAV and what all that entails. They still have to leave some of it for KH3. IDK, I just hope the finale of the "Xehanort Saga" won't be a blunder. I wonder what more they could add to it to keep it interesting, until they get past this trilogy and move on. Then we get older Sora, Riku, and Kairi! Yay for being hopeful!

I think there's still a lot to be done in the Xehanort Saga. DDD is confusing, because in one case, I don't really expect to fight MX at all, and that the game will end with you finding out who he's working with or saving Terra. But then, you see Riku fighting Ansem SoD, and Sora fighting Xemnas. How is that possible, if they have both already been defeated? I mean unless their sentiments, which would just be kinda lame. So I think that they're not going to run out of material any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back