• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Theme is ready

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
Re: New Skin, well sort of

I love the skin, don't get me wrong, and I understand that Kingdom Hearts is from Square Enix, but does anyone else feel a little awkward having a picture of a Final Fantasy character on a Kingdom Hearts site? It's not really that huge, besides that I'm loving this new skin! Great job you guys!

How is it awkward having a Final Fantasy character on a Kingdom Hearts website?

Macabre

Gold Member

I think it's kind of inappropriate too, since Noctis has been nowhere near a Kingdom Hearts game.
But that's not what bugs me. It's the fact that he's so blurry.

If he wasn't then it would be a bit too distracting.

Shinra

Banned
Awards

Very cool I like it... Good job Gopher

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I love the skin, don't get me wrong, and I understand that Kingdom Hearts is from Square Enix, but does anyone else feel a little awkward having a picture of a Final Fantasy character on a Kingdom Hearts site? It's not really that huge, besides that I'm loving this new skin! Great job you guys!

I think it's kind of inappropriate too, since Noctis has been nowhere near a Kingdom Hearts game.
But that's not what bugs me. It's the fact that he's so blurry.

An FYI here: KHI is going to share forums with the new FF site some of the staff is making, FF.net. Just keep that in mind if it doesn't make sense to you.

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards

I wish Noctis was placed further down the page. I'm not really a fan of this skin though.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

I like how he's blurry though. It doesn't make him stand out too much. However, here's to Noctis being in one of the mystery games or KH3.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com

>> really doesn't look as good on a super wide monitor. >> I'll fix that when I get home :p

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

I think it would be better if you put a picture of Riku with the blindfold thing in the backround. Seems more fitting for a KH forum.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Don't like the black text in the quick reply box. Nor the dark red box for the skin/language selection. I'm sure you know about these, though.

Matrixfan

An FYI here: KHI is going to share forums with the new FF site some of the staff is making, FF.net. Just keep that in mind if it doesn't make sense to you.

But still, Noctis? If it must be a Final Fantasy character, why not one that's been in a Kingdom Hearts game. I understand that we'll be with a new Final Fantasy site, so why don't we have a picture with like Riku and Squall together, or something along the lines of a Kingdom Hearts character with a Final Fantasy character?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

But still, Noctis? If it must be a Final Fantasy character, why not one that's been in a Kingdom Hearts game. I understand that we'll be with a new Final Fantasy site, so why don't we have a picture with like Riku and Squall together, or something along the lines of a Kingdom Hearts character with a Final Fantasy character?

Well, at the time, there was the possibility that we would be getting news about Versus at E3, building up hype for the game; that, coupled with the fact that Versus is a dark game, made it seem like putting Noctis on it would be a good call for a black/dark skin (originally we had Lightning on it).

Lots of KH fans are FF fans anyway, so nobody thought this would be a big deal. It's not like people *have* to use the skin anyway, and DG has said that he's interested in making more KH-themed ones in the future, so I think you guys will be fine.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

I've never been a fan of dark skins but this one is nice. Good job on Noctis.

Back