• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Theme is ready

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
I don't really log out... EVAR... so I don't think it's a problem for me... and I'm not going to waste my time going "How hot is 'HOT'?" and metaphorically touch the shiny red thing... =_=

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
So, DG, a few pages back or so you mentioned a 3rd theme. Whats the estimate that will be released?

I've also noticed several things on Clown College are missing on Stampy. I think it's gender icons, and PSN/XBL icons.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
The third one hasn't had much progress lately to tell you the truth. It started to feel a bit stale after a while so I took a break to get some new ideas. It'll make an appearance soon enough.

I want to fix some other things first though.

I added that stuff to Stampy.

I'll start back up on everything Monday.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
just trying it out now for the first time for some reason, but i like it, thanks alot

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
GOPHER-KUN
everytime i go onto a page where another member has been that has a video in their sig, it starts to play itself
make it stop please

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Yeah, they just have their videos set to autoplay. If you're using Firefox and Adblock Plus, adding &autoplay=1| to your filters will fix it right up.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
What's with the avatars? On stampy and clown college, it will just say" (insertusernamehere)'s avatar" instead of showing it.

Back