• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Theme is ready

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Re: New Skin, well sort of

Dark skin, there is a god. Noctis should've been in the middle, but why ruin his cyclops action?

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

Okay, there is one thing I really would like deperately fixed.

I can barely tell I have a new notification. All it does is change the text in inbox or whatever.

It isn't going well.

Like stampy, it had a red bar when we had new notificans. That's good.

So can we please try t omake them more apparent in the coming week/moth or whenever you guys can get around to it? D:

Thanks.

edit: btw, it'd be nice to have timestaps on vistor messages again. :3

Last edited:

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

Well i will go ahead and say that some of the stuff on the Clown College theme is distracting. It's still in the works, and i'm very aware of that. Some things that i think should be done is actually darkening the background. Example pic i made:

21e82zl.jpg

A darker background and my pick together make the gray text stand out more, Seeing as you're using some transparent tabs this would be very effective. The orange and the red colors are a bit off putting to me as well. I think a dark skin is better with cooler colors, but that's my opinion.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

On the dark skin the menu's at the bottom. From the light one you have to find the link. It's provided in the opening post of this thread.

Thank you Sabrina. You are always kind and honest to the community, and that is a great quallity of yours which makes you a good person. I wish there were more people in the world like that.

Z

Zulkir

Ah...that black background would look nice outside of the centered chat area. I'm not sure of turning the whole thing black though, that can actually get really annoying on the eyes :S.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com

Ah...that black background would look nice outside of the centered chat area. I'm not sure of turning the whole thing black though, that can actually get really annoying on the eyes :S.

That can be fixed by setting a lighter value of black to possibly dark grey. Transparent tabs would obviously have a faint grey to them

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com

Down we go.

The finished one will be up and running real quick. I couldn't handle keeping it up anymore with it half finished like that.

<3

Z

Zulkir

Testing this text color thing. One problem I have is that the text shows up as black in the gray box which makes it hard to see as you type, but it shows up white when you post it.

I'm typing this in white text to see if anyone using ye-olde default skin can see it.

(unless you meant that you haven't put up the finished one yet o_O then nvm).

(edit) yeah it wasn't visible in the white skin).

Ooooh blue looks nice in both skins to me!

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

I'm sorry, I know this was asked earlier but how do you change to the new skin? I tried clicking the link and that does nothing :(

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com

I got a ton of feedback through this post, PM's and IM's with fixes that I need to make. I felt bad that I put this up for everyone to use when it's not completely done so I took the skin down for the time being while I fix a ton of little things.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! I'm taking it all into consideration to make it better :)

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

I just clicked the link in the OP to take a look at Clown College again, and it just took me to the Forums index with the Stampy skin still active...

Back