• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Theme is ready

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Re: New Skin, well sort of

I got a ton of feedback through this post, PM's and IM's with fixes that I need to make. I felt bad that I put this up for everyone to use when it's not completely done so I took the skin down for the time being while I fix a ton of little things.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! I'm taking it all into consideration to make it better :)

I really appreciate it. :)

You did a great job on it, I can't wait to see the final product.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

I didn't care that it was half-finished. It was good enough for me. I guess I'll have to wait for it to be finished.

Death

Your #1 Bruh

i Know your making the skin and stuff. And I'm wondering if thats the reason why the button ( thingy whatever it is ) to change skins is gone ? Or is that something with my Profile that made it disappear

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

i Know your making the skin and stuff. And I'm wondering if thats the reason why the button ( thingy whatever it is ) to change skins is gone ? Or is that something with my Profile that made it disappear
I noticed that also.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

He said it already I believe but basically so all the regulars don't flood onto the new skin at once. D:

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com

for people having trouble with the black text on a black box, i switch editor mode when typing a reply just to have default white text that i can see when typing. i don't usually add code anyway so it doesn't bother me.

where's the link for Triple Triad on the black skin??

VLR.XIII

Love the skin, the Sora picture in the bg rocks!

Only downside is that it is raeped big time when viewing on PS3.

Z

Zulkir

I got a ton of feedback through this post, PM's and IM's with fixes that I need to make. I felt bad that I put this up for everyone to use when it's not completely done so I took the skin down for the time being while I fix a ton of little things.

Thanks for all the feedback guys! I'm taking it all into consideration to make it better :)

Are you still looking for feedback? Just in case, I'll tell you that your post(at least on my monitor, 1680x1050) is "leaking" text past the post box on the right.

I don't know if you can see it depending on what you use, but look at the "x" in "fix" in your post (post #55 of this thread) and you might see text improperly wrapping.

Just letting you know in case no one PM'ed you.

Good work so far, I thought Tren_z would be my favorite dark skin forever but this takes the cake.

EDIT: and /Salute Sabrina as well :p.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

where's the link for Triple Triad on the black skin??
I believe he's working on that still. Gonna have to deal with Stamps for now. :c

We're talking about the dark skin in here but I completely forgot that people look at the forums on the PS3. D< Was the old skin before the update alright? I never looked.

Are you still looking for feedback? Just in case, I'll tell you that your post(at least on my monitor, 1680x1050) is "leaking" text past the post box on the right.

I don't know if you can see it depending on what you use, but look at the "x" in "fix" in your post (post #55 of this thread) and you might see text improperly wrapping.

Just letting you know in case no one PM'ed you.

Good work so far, I thought Tren_z would be my favorite dark skin forever but this takes the cake.

EDIT: and /Salute Sabrina as well :p.
Pssh. All I did was what you're doing. I haven't had a problem like that yet but that is a problem...

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com

Yeah, I noticed the text bleeding. That's a weird one. :p
The PS3 browser is pretty rough around the edges for most websites... :)

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards

wait, the new skin is up again? I don't see any option to switch to it. and I tried the link on the first page but it doesnt change the skin at all (which I'm guessing is intentional for whatever reason)

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

wait, the new skin is up again? I don't see any option to switch to it. and I tried the link on the first page but it doesnt change the skin at all (which I'm guessing is intentional for whatever reason)

It is. It has been. Gopher made a new link to stop the traffic flow again. It's being spread around but yeah.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Where is the link to switch to the new skin? I've looked everywhere and I still can't find it :(

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Aww. Well, thanks anyways :)

I second that. For once, my Mark Forums Read thing worked. It still doesn't work on the main skin, but oh well. I can live another day or two without it. I'm just so used to using it before I leave. I don't know why.

what it keeps telling me said:
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Back