• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cruella De Vil in the next Kingdom Hearts?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I can see Cruella in either Radiant Garden or Disney Town. I say Disney Town because of the boss fight some people are suggesting for her. With her car/a car heartless. Then if Sora can change his Keyblade into a vehicle type thing that TAV can do, then just throw that fight on the racetrack and....BOOM you got yourself a boss fight.

EDIT::

Cruella boss fight idea.

Have her driving in her car, fighting alongside the car Heartless from KH2.

State

Awards
Well, neither did Pete, and look at how big a role he has.

Ja, but at least Pete had Maleficent's support, how would Cruella get Maleficent's support? How useful would Cruella be to Maleficent? Why would Cruella need the Heartless and/or Nobodies? To make fashionable clothing from them? "For this Winter fashion, why not use some Shadow antennas or a Soldier helmet?"

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
There's more to a villain then just the physical threat. Cruella needs a good scheme to give Sora trouble. I think it'd be better if she was in RG instead of having a dalmatian world & she's a tycoon taking over the local businesses. In a divergent from standard gameplay, Sora has to do some detective work to uncover her illegal practices.
I like this. Maybe not in RG, but I definitely dig the general premise.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
HELL YES. <3 She would be an awesome antagonist.

How is she gonna hit us? Demented driving skills? :p

Unless the car she drives is mutated into a giant mad heartless car then that would be fun.

Maybe she steals our attacks and powers, just like she stole the puppies? Or perhaps, with the dark influence of Heartless or something, she mutates the puppies into monsters?

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Cruella could fond Xemnas clothes and get the ability to controll some nobodies and then we'd fight her where we fought Xemnas (don't take that to serious, I know it's not the best idea)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Or she makes a deal with Maleficent:

Maleficent: " Listen Cruella, if you go and cause havoc in the worlds by running over everything you see with your car and help infesting them with heartless I'll get you all the fashion you want."
Pete: " Err...but that's my task..."
Maleficent: "Silence, you scumbag, you're too cowardly, too dumb and too slow to get anything right, you are hereby degraded to a messenger...how go and get me Magica de Spell, Zurg and the Blot...we need to build up forces so that we can get on par with that Xehanort-fool."

Lol, but I'm sure there'll be some use for Cruella...maybe they can team her up with another new Disney villain, like Madam Medusa or Judge Frollo.

Revolution

Honestly, why the hell not? We had Clayton gain control of heartless without the help of Maleficent due to the darkness in his heart. Cruella could be just like him.

And I love the idea of her demented driving being her weapon, with other heartless.

Faeiri

The Hot Rods in KH2 were practically tougher than Xemnas - just imagine what Cruella's car would be like. It would work. xD

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
figting her is like fighting lady tremain from cinderella
were not gonna be bashing old ladies

mabey frollo from huncback of notrdame he could be a villina you could fight

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I hated those damn Hot Rods...

If she's using some darkness fuiled car I could definatly see her as a boss. Or maybe she gains some magic clothes that give her powers sort of like Sora in KH2.

Dr_Mario64

dalmations home was in Traverse Town if i rememebr correctlyu right? o.0

Not exactly. They fled to TT because their home world was destroyed in some unknown way. (A missed opportunity in bbs in my opinion.) I'm onboard w/ the Radient Garden conspiracy as Cruella is not relevant enough to warrant her own world. She could also be 2nd in command to Maleficent. And for the record...WHO'S THE IDIOT THAT GAVE THAT WOMAN A DRIVER'S LISCENSE.

Zak1403

A great idea could be to have Sora and Co change into puppies and be stolen by Cruella and then they would have to lead the rest of the puppies out of wherever she's taken them, like in the movie, then you could have a huge course with traps and stuff that puppy Sora has to go through while pressing different buttons inorder to drop Cruella in to that big cake mix she was droped into in the movie, there boss defeated!

If they were going to use this that could be the reason why they didn't use it in Birth By Sleep because they wanted you to change form and TAV don't change forms when they enter a world, this could also be the reason they didn't want to keep the jungle book world or add worlds such as Atlantica.

Darkrider S

Not exactly. They fled to TT because their home world was destroyed in some unknown way. (A missed opportunity in bbs in my opinion.) I'm onboard w/ the Radient Garden conspiracy as Cruella is not relevant enough to warrant her own world. She could also be 2nd in command to Maleficent. And for the record...WHO'S THE IDIOT THAT GAVE THAT WOMAN A DRIVER'S LISCENSE.

ahhh I see now..Big blunder not putting her in BBS. It would've made more sense..

Leer

Hm, yeah her driving a heartless car would definitely be a fun boss fight.
dear lord those hot rods in KH2 scared the bejeezes out of me...

if they can fit Clayton in, they can fit cruella in.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Yes. We need to bring some class back to the KH villains. Cruella, the Horned King (no matter how ugly he looked he was still smooth), Frollo, mad potential Disney antags and we get effin Clayton -_-

Absent axel

Clayton had a SHOTGUN so he was at least useful in some way. (Of course it didnt do shit but hey, GUNZ)

Cruella has a smoke, whats that gonna do, give sora lung cancer?
OMFGYES THERE SHOULD BE A LUNG METER WHEN FIGHTING HER AND WHEN YOU INHALE TOO MUCH SECOND HAND SMOKE YOU DIE,
but they sould also fit a demented hot rod driving fight as well.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Cruella De Vil in the next Kingdom Hearts?!
Yes.

images
I'm am so turned on.

Reminds of Rayman 2's graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back