• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cruella De Vil in the next Kingdom Hearts?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
I have often thought, now that Birth By Sleep is out, what could still be missing from the Kingdom Hearts series? And then it dawned on me! Since I'm an absolute Disney Villain junkie, I noticed that Cruella De Vil was missing from the series! We got to see pretty much of the 101 Dalmatians in the 1st Kingdom Hearts, but none of their cruel captor! So I decided to post on the forum here: who would LOVE to see Cruella appear in the next Kingdom Hearts game?! It may seem like a long-shot, but a fella can dream can't he? Cruella really wouldn't be that hard to work into the plot. I mean, if they can work that worthless lump Pete into the mix, they can do the same for Cruella! Just a thought...
images

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Yes, please.

I still see that whole quest to find the missing puppies as a hugely missed opportunity. It could've been a bit funner if we were chasing Horace and Jasper around to find all of them throughout the game before facing off against Cruella for the last bunch.

/dreams

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Cruella pretty much needs to make an appearance.
Along with Pocahontas as a whole, she's one of those Disney staples that is just missing.

axel95

Awards
I bet Cruella will eventually make it into a KH game, along with other disney classics that have been ignored (Jungle Book, Pocahontas, Sword in the Stone, etc.)

micbeasty

I honestly hope that shes in one of the next games, she is totally one of my favorite villans and i could totally see her as one of maleficent's top new lackies, it would be really cool to i think if you got to battle her and while you were battling her she would wave her cig around creating plumes of green smoke around her to allow her to disappear then reappear somewhere else similar to fighting hades.

Absent axel

How is she gonna hit us? Demented driving skills? :p

Unless the car she drives is mutated into a giant mad heartless car then that would be fun.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I'm thinking a bossfight with her would have to involve her car. Cruella herself is just a bit too frail looking.

State

Awards
Hmmm... Now that I think about it, how much of a menace can a normal human being like Cruella be to Sora and the group? Unless she lets herself get consumed by darkness, create a Heartless and/or a Nobody, I can't see Cruella as the kind of villain to be a threat to people like Sora.

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.
Hmmm... Now that I think about it, how much of a menace can a normal human being like Cruella be to Sora and the group? Unless she lets herself get consumed by darkness, create a Heartless and/or a Nobody, I can't see Cruella as the kind of villain to be a threat to people like Sora.
Well, neither did Pete, and look at how big a role he has.

micbeasty

she could be controlled by darkness and she could create a giant car heartless to attack sora and co. while fighting her, and she could attack by using the power of darkness and also teloporting using the green smoke from her cig.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
There's more to a villain then just the physical threat. Cruella needs a good scheme to give Sora trouble. I think it'd be better if she was in RG instead of having a dalmatian world & she's a tycoon taking over the local businesses. In a divergent from standard gameplay, Sora has to do some detective work to uncover her illegal practices.

Darkrider S

Cruella pretty much needs to make an appearance.
Along with Pocahontas as a whole, she's one of those Disney staples that is just missing.

Indeed. They made a Big Mistake leaving out Pocahuntas =/. I'd trade Alice for her as a Princess of heart >.< seing as her dad is the king of the Tribe and all.

micbeasty

There's more to a villain then just the physical threat. Cruella needs a good scheme to give Sora trouble. I think it'd be better if she was in RG instead of having a dalmatian world & she's a tycoon taking over the local businesses. In a divergent from standard gameplay, Sora has to do some detective work to uncover her illegal practices.

WTF!!! undercover work!!! in RG!!! NOOOO! she needs her own dalmatian world, i can tottaly see maleficent using cruella to try and steal somthing or do somthing important in her world, but her heart is soo full of greed that she winds up taking another route, trying to steal the dalmatians. Then sora and crew would have to stop her......and presto theres the plot for tht world!

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
It'd be a twist to world exploration. & you'd still fight her thugs when you catch them.

The dalmatian world isn't interesting enough on it's own IMO. I'd rather repurpose the characters elsewhere.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
If they bring back the dalmantines like in the first game I want a cruella but a new world is nothing I want

Treverse Town or Radient Garden

Grey

Cruella and a 101 Dalmations world would have been perfect for Birth by Sleep, as a sort of precursor to how the 101 Dalmations were lost amongst the worlds. Now that I remember 101 Dalmations, I'm disappointed the KH developers didn't put it into Birth by Sleep.

Since there's nothing to be done about that, I think seeing Cruella in KH3 or the next "mystery game" would be terrific. Worlds based on 101 Dalmations, Pocahontas, The Sword and the Stone, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame are all things I would really like to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back