• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Collections

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Collections are a group of objects that have sentimental value to the collector. If you have a collection I would like to know what it is, maybe its something unusual or something ordinary. Whatever it is I want to know, and if you want to you can say how you came across this collection. What was the first object you recieved.

Example: I have a collection of dice, its small but a collection none the less. I came across a purple die one day while taking a walk outside. Thats what started my collection. Also I have rules as to how I obtain my dice, they have to either be found or given to me.

Fortissimo

I collect the many drum heads I have broken. After I break one, I write the date, and the song or feature I played on them when it broke. I also collect uncommon hats and head gear. Its not like the hats with the birthday candles or tall striped ones. Things like cheese hats, roman helmets, purple top hats, etc. Stuff I usual find randomly at thrift shops. Also, I have to wear the hat around for a bit, gotta be proud of what i collect! I also have a small Lion king collection...

Gram

Banned
Awards
i have a collection of marbles my greatgrandma gave me, and those raisen men that i cant remeber were.
aside from those i dont really have a collection just random stuff i find and like so i keep.

teardrop

I collect Garfield, Stitch, Breyer Horses, and lambs. The Garfield collection started six years ago when I found a Garfield stuffed animal and mug at some store. I started the Stitch collection not long after Lilo and Stitch released. The first thing I got was a snowglobe. I've been collecting Breyers for a few years after I got a little pony for Christmas. The lamb collection is the most recent one I've started. It was originally a joke between me and my sister when we were moving and I found a Bath and Body Works lamb. Now, I have like ten or more stuffed lambs.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
This may sound nerdy, but deal with it. I collect KH stuff. I have Sora and Axel Play Arts, a KH2 poster, AND I'm re-buying all the guides.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I collect those book covers that come with the hard back books.
I have like 30 i think

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i collect rocks
and gemstones

the rock collection started since i can remember

and the gem stone collection started because my uncle has a pawn shop
and when they buy gold in bracelets/ring/earrings

they give me the stones, since they only need the gold

i might post it

if i find my camara

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
000_0035.jpg
[/IMG]
000_0034.jpg
[/IMG]

here it is

i have more

but they are at mexico

and sorry for crappy quality

i made the origami box myself :)

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
The only things that I really collect are books. It's not even a hobby to be so much as it is a necessity, after I got kicked out of my house, the first things that I packed were my books. I have probably between forty and fifty of them, which, while not as large as it used to be, is still a decent collection. If you really wanted to, I guess you could say that I collect drugs, but those come and go depending on the occasion.

Otherwise I'm too anti-materialistic to really collect anything.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I collect messages: birthdays, christmas, anything. If someone put enough thought into writing me a message, I'm going to keep it; I have an entire drawer full of cards and letters that I started collected since I was in 9th grade. My criteria for keeping a message is that it either: 1) comes from a family member; 2) comes from a close friend; or 3) has a really touching note inside.

impart

Climb The Sky
when I was a kid I collected cards, so I have allot of those
maybe my grankids will make bank one day... lol
ive got:
pokemon
digimon
sailor moon
dragonball Z
neopets(ugh, god I know)
nightmare before Christmas
yu-gi-oh
I could never give them away, of sell them though. I love them too much

but also I have this lil sentimental collection of things that remind me of depeche mode songs

red plastic keys, I made a little black feather man like the cover of playing the angel
hahah im such a dork, I know

Apollo

Silver Member
The only thing I really collect are trading cards(Pokemon,Dragon Ball Z, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Digimon). My friends and I use to always battle each other with them. Then eventually beat the shit out of each other because of them. We mostly just collect them now.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I used to collect non-state quarter coins, but I stopped awhile back, for the most part. I'm hoping that some of my purchases will be worth something down the road, considering I have several silver coins, including an American Eagle from a few years back and a Liberty Dollar from the 20's. Most of my coins consist of the State Quarters though, of which I have most of the states and territories (from both mints). In fact, I'm only missing several of them. To tell you the truth, I think I have one for every state and all but one or two territories. The only thing I'm really missing is either ones from either the Phily or Denver mints.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I have two collections: Movie Collection and Video Game Collection

My movie collection has been around as long as I remember. I have some VHS's downstairs, but my dad threw out our VCR a long time ago, so I don't bother with those. I have over 150 DVDs. But, recently, I've decided to do a full transition to blu-ray. Menaing, any movies I wanna get, or movies I own, that are on blu-ray, I'm gonna (re)buy. I will just sell the old DVD if I own it. So far, the only Blu-ray movies I have are Avatar and Pinocchio. Plus, I got a whole "wishlist" thing. It just helps me keep track of what I wanna buy. I'm so enthusiastic about movies, my list of movies I wanna get on netflix takes up 4 pages of the list.

Then. there's my videogame collection. We had a gameboy color when I was like 5, but my sister broke it. Then, my Grandma got me the PS2 in Christmas 2004. Most of my old games I sold, but I'm doing a hunt to buy them. Currently, I have:

PS3

-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
-Batman: Arkham Asylum
-LEGO Rock Band
-LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
-Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
-Call of Duty: World at War
-Battlefield: Bad Company
-Assassin's Creed
-LittleBigPlanet

PS2

-Ratchet and Clank