• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Collections

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
I collect books, gundam models (don't have much though) computer parts and and I'm starting to collect comics
instead of typing all the shit here's a video of some of my shit, enjoy:
YouTube - Untitled

Semper Sanctum

I guess you could say videogames, as I have over 300 from PS3, 360, Ps2, xbox, PS1, Dreamcast, Gamecube, Genesis, Gameboy (Color and advance) and SNES.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
My collections:

Living Dead Dolls
Barbie dolls (yes, in my room, Barbie and the LDD gang can co-exist...)
Titanic stuff. It's consists of a good bit from James Cameron's movie, but also stuff from past Titanic exhibitions I've gone to, some dolls, books, and my favorite piece, a replica of the Heart of the Ocean necklace.
Pirates of the Caribbean stuff.
Books
Stuffed animals.
Video games.

And since I'm a foodie and love to cook, I've got a pretty decent recipe collection. A majority of it has been passed down through my family, but some of it is either recipes I've written myself or found online.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I have uploaded a pic on the KH facebook group! Of my KH Collection. I will provide a link if y'all would like to see it.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I just collect odd little things with sentimental value or anything that brings a strong memory to mind

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
I collect video games of boys who swing keys around yelling "LIGHT LIGHT DARKNESS!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back