• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Big Hero 6 - Animated series coming 2017 on Disney XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Re: Disney's Big Hero 6 - NEW TRAILER

And here it is!

[video=youtube;8IdMPpKMdcc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IdMPpKMdcc[/video]

Aghhhh this looks so freaking good! I'm surprised we haven't been selling more of this merchandise at the store (I work at a Disney Store at a mall)
What's the song in the trailer though? I really liked it

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Re: Disney's Big Hero 6 - NEW TRAILER

What's the song in the trailer though? I really liked it

In regards to your question, it's called Top of The World by Greek Fire! I love that song as well! :D Hope that helps! ^^

I'm really excited and pumped for this movie. I've read bits of the comic and loved it so I really want to see how the movie fares. That, and I love Disney's animated style and the feel of this movie. I hope it stands out like Wreck It Ralph did. I'm also glad some of the cast members are not well-known actors. Ryan Potter's voice does suit Hiro's voice so perfectly. That, and I'm in love with Gogo's character already and can't wait to see more of the movie. I really like the plot and feel of the movie already. I'm also liking Baymax so I know for sure that I'll definitely try and see this movie when it comes out. Then again, I see most Disney movies whenever it comes really but I'm excited about this one as I am with Wreck It Ralph and I'm more excited about this than I am with Frozen. And yeah, I don't know, this movie's definitely something that is on my must-watch-movie list of this year, really! If not, the top of it all but that's just me, really.

Also I still haven't listened to the new FOB song but should I give it a listen? Is it really that good? Also heard Steve Aoki's part of the movie soundtrack so if that's true, I can't wait for that!

Awards
Re: Big Hero 6 - New FOB Song

Was able to catch an advanced screening of this movie at my school. Fun film. Yall will grow to love Immortals, trust me.

Stan Lee cameo was so random and so fun.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Re: Big Hero 6 - New FOB Song

Ugh, I'm so excited for this thing. I was more excited for Ralph than Frozen because arcade games are really something I can relate to. Nerds? Sweet everything: I'm practically IN the movie. When did being a nerd become cool, anyway? XD

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Re: Big Hero 6

It may not be this weekend, but I am for sure seeing this movie in theaters soon as I can get some free time (probably when semester is over). Been hearing nothing but good things for this, really excited

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards

I'll probably won't see it until Thanksgiving break at the earliest. Maybe not even until winter break. I've seen it's fresh on Rotten Tomatoes but otherwise all I've seen is on Twitter OneyNG said that it was a bore-fest. Saying it was a giant cliche with baby humor and predictable plot and a shtick that basically rips The Iron Giant. I still think it'll be a fun movie though.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Interstellar raised the bar too high lmao but I'll see it anyways. I could use a laugh after that movie

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

I'm waiting to hear more word on it myself but I'm definitely not catching it this weekend. My birthday is coming up soon so if I decide to see it it'll be then. Though like with Guard, it's competing for my attention with Interstellar, lol. For me though, it'll be one or the other so we'll see.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards

I loved it. I went to see it with my little brother which made the experience even better(I don't think I would've enjoyed it so much with someone of my age). I thought it was hilarious(The puberty jokes killed me) and the characters were great and diverse, especially Wasabi and Fred.

I cannot stress how much I enjoyed the fact that there was NO romance whatsoever.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

I loved it. I went to see it with my little brother which made the experience even better(I don't think I would've enjoyed it so much with someone of my age). I thought it was hilarious(The puberty jokes killed me) and the characters were great and diverse, especially Wasabi and Fred.

I cannot stress how much I enjoyed the fact that there was NO romance whatsoever.

I thought for sure he was gonna be crushing on the Biker girl haha

Big Hero 6 was super solid, I took my little sister and we had a great time and I only cried for 20 minutes when I had to pay for the over-priced as shit candy.

Fa-lalalala

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Got to see it today! It was super cute omg ;A; (It got surprisingly dark on a few parts, though, especially on one specific part.)

Compared to Disney's last few films, though, I'm not sure if it's better. It's very good, but I'm still not sure if it's better than the recent movies yet lulz.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards

We aren't getting it until February (according to IMDB) Which is stupid, unnecessary, backwards and I hate all of you.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Saw this yesterday, and I really liked it! I really loved all the main team. Though that's also where my biggest complaint comes from, like I loved Baymax and Hiro and the whole tragic relationship with Tadasha, but I also loved the other 4 characters and really wish they had gotten more screen time. I'm already hoping for a sequel to remedy that to be honest :P

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards

Finally saw it, holy crap it was amazing. Absolutely loved it, and Baymax was freaking adorable

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Finally got around to BH6.

Have to say, I enjoyed this at least 10x more than Frozen, and would prefer a sequel to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back