• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Big Hero 6 - Animated series coming 2017 on Disney XD

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaijuguy19

Re: Big Hero 6 - "Fred’s angels m-m-m Fred’s angels m-m-m"

That's really a shame. :(

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i cant wait wait for first a kingdom hearts 3 world and now this it is going to be awesome plus so much stories they can do and i belive this show can counter my littlep ony on the discovey family

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

It would be nice if in the first episode they made a little nod to SDG's visit in KH3

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Yeah Disney doesnt' have a good track record for keeping popular shows afloat.

It's a miracle Gravity Falls was able to finish its run without getting the axe

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah Disney doesnt' have a good track record for keeping popular shows afloat.

It's a miracle Gravity Falls was able to finish its run without getting the axe

well it was hella popular and they didn't want to let it go so there's that.

Knuxpyro56

Lets not forget that Disney Animation Television is run very differently compared to the regulations that Micheal Eisner had back in the day. Back then it was 52 episodes and that was it, didn't matter if you were popular or not. Only reason why shows like Star Wars Rebels, Gravity Falls, Star vs the Forces of Evil and Phineas and Ferb stayed on was cause they are popular, and some even win accolades (And now like seen in Falls, the creator can have the decision). And some were just unlucky cause of studio changes to match with the films (Earth's Mightiest Heroes for those god awful Marvel Avengers Assemble Shows, Spiderman can be tolerable but...)

Now that being said, the fact that Kim Possible Alumni are in charge of the show is a clear fantastic sign. When you read that synopsis and later read who is in charge, thats a perfect fit. And with Tangled as well getting a TV show, its just so exciting to see Disney go back to something since The Emperor's New School (which i found great to be honest)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
emperor's new school was cringeworthy but i think i watched it anyway haha

i'd be okay if they back to something similar to those 90s shows that toon disney re-aired where the showrunners could go absolutely bonkers and the crazy made it a different good than the movies. imagine those fuckin insane crossovers modernized like 2D princess tiana in the kingdom of corona lmao

Kaijuguy19

Man I'm so excited about this. :) BH6 is perfect to have a TV series with since you can use it to explore and develop the other members of the team and explore different elements of the world they live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back