• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Beauty and the Beast - March 17th - "Be Our Guest"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGingerCat

Re: Beauty and the Beast - Be Our Guest

Well I mean he could always shrink himself down to puppy size then he would fit pretty nicely and if not then he can get out cause this ain't even his damn house. It would save Sora from some bruises at the very least.

redcrown

Awards

I'm already deeply in love with the amount of accurate historic detail in the setting/time period.

But Ewan's bad french accent really bothers me.

Last edited:

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards

Lumiere's voice bothers me. Other than that I need more.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

I really hope they go The Jungle Book route and try to mix both the animated version and the source material to make it stand out. Beauty and The Beast is my favourite Disney Animation movie and a complete mimic would render this movie pointless. I'm all about nostalgia but this movie has to stand on its own two feet when push comes to shove.

TheGingerCat

I really hope they go The Jungle Book route and try to mix both the animated version and the source material to make it stand out. Beauty and The Beast is my favourite Disney Animation movie and a complete mimic would render this movie pointless. I'm all about nostalgia but this movie has to stand on its own two feet when push comes to shove.

Since they stayed pretty close to the animated movie for the Cinderella live action movie, I'm guessing they'll do the same for Beauty and the Beast. What do you think they could add in from the source material? Perhaps they could include Belle's brothers and sisters, definitely not Beast asking Belle to bed him each night or marry him each night depending on the version read. :p

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

Since they stayed pretty close to the animated movie for the Cinderella live action movie, I'm guessing they'll do the same for Beauty and the Beast. What do you think they could add in from the source material? Perhaps they could include Belle's brothers and sisters, definitely not Beast asking Belle to bed him each night or marry him each night depending on the version read. :p

zootopia 2: try everything (we mean everything)

Muke

whatever
Awards

they should get the foot scene right.

image16.gif

tsk tsk it would be such a shame tsk tsk
nobody has feet like gaston lol

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i just want hermione to roast gaston. then the movie will be great.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

I love Ewan, and I'm actually looking forward to this (omg the arrangement at the beginning <3), AND I know he only had two short lines in the teaser, but god that French accent sounded terrible.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Preview image of Lumiere and Cogsworth that came out a few weeks ago:
14045953_10157641006705508_2659834942545185816_n.jpg

Concept art for Watson's Belle, released today:
Emma-Watson-Concept-Art-and-Belle-from-Beauty-and-the-Beast.jpg

As an enormous fan of the original movie, I dig the realistic style they're going for with this. It'll really help immerse us in the movie's world, if done well.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

I dunno about this. Most of the live action dines films other then the jungle book have really wowed me. Im hoping this one will be good, but Im not holding my breath.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

Some of what has me so excited for this movie is part of the same reason that I love the original so much. The original was so authentic and true to its setting and theme, and really felt like it was taking place in mid-1700s-1800s France. Because they're adapting a cartoon movie into live action, they can't use all of the same elements that really added to the atmosphere of the original Beauty and the Beast. By their costume and character design specifically, they've seemingly stayed true to the atmosphere of the first movie here in this new one. I personally can't wait.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards

Preview image of Lumiere and Cogsworth that came out a few weeks ago:
14045953_10157641006705508_2659834942545185816_n.jpg

Concept art for Watson's Belle, released today:
Emma-Watson-Concept-Art-and-Belle-from-Beauty-and-the-Beast.jpg

As an enormous fan of the original movie, I dig the realistic style they're going for with this. It'll really help immerse us in the movie's world, if done well.
I actually thought they were going to completely change Belle's look, but I'm very happy that the concept is very, very similar.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

two new images just came in one of emma ofbell probally opeing song and the otheriis beast and belle shot

New Beauty and the Beast Stills Give Us Our First Look at the Live-Action Beast

If those are the real thing, I'm a happy camper.

What I really like about this is that, Disney released the Beauty and Beast animated film from their vault, cause last year and the year before, I've been trying to get my hands on it for my mom's sake. xD Otherwise, I really wanna see the live action film, cause Emma Watson looks outstanding as Belle in her costumes. <3

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards

If those are the real thing, I'm a happy camper.

What I really like about this is that, Disney released the Beauty and Beast animated film from their vault, cause last year and the year before, I've been trying to get my hands on it for my mom's sake. xD Otherwise, I really wanna see the live action film, cause Emma Watson looks outstanding as Belle in her costumes. <3

Those rereleases are so nice. We still have the original DVD release, but I certainly wouldn't mind an upgrade. I agree that Emma Watson looks great in her costume. It's such a perfect mix between her original costume and the new feel of this film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back