• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Film ► Beauty and the Beast - March 17th - "Be Our Guest"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Beauty and the Beast - Be Our Guest

Czuc4zKXcAArBBv.jpg:large

Beauty and the Beast Movie News: First look at the 'Beauty and the Beast' castle staff in human form

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
So beautiful! I'm really wanting to watch this. I wish I can see this movie as a birthday gift, that would be nice. :)

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
[video=youtube;S7ENUYTXlJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ENUYTXlJg[/video]

Commercial that aired during the Golden Globes. I can't wait to hear the full soundtrack with all the accurate instrumentals behind it.

Rix

:)
Awards
[video=youtube;S7ENUYTXlJg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7ENUYTXlJg[/video]

Commercial that aired during the Golden Globes. I can't wait to hear the full soundtrack with all the accurate instrumentals behind it.
I believe this is the exact same video that was shared before, but thanks for sharing anyways :) I do really hope that the movie will be as good as it seems so far. I like that it stays more true to the original than let's say Maleficent did...

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I believe this is the exact same video that was shared before, but thanks for sharing anyways :) I do really hope that the movie will be as good as it seems so far. I like that it stays more true to the original than let's say Maleficent did...

It was, I just imbedded it in the page, I should have been more clear lol. I completely agree with you though, while they're certainly giving the movie their own spin, I'm also really glad they're keeping it so close to the original. Pete's Dragon and even Jungle Book deviated from their original films, which is fine, but I think this is one they'd rather keep sacred.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
It was, I just imbedded it in the page, I should have been more clear lol. I completely agree with you though, while they're certainly giving the movie their own spin, I'm also really glad they're keeping it so close to the original. Pete's Dragon and even Jungle Book deviated from their original films, which is fine, but I think this is one they'd rather keep sacred.
I couldn't agree with you more.

Kounelli

Awards
As far as disney remakes though I have high hopes for this one. Emma Watson wasn't a lot of people's first choice, but I feel she is perfect for it. Emma is beautiful but still relatable and thank goodness she's not wearing a corset haha.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
As far as disney remakes though I have high hopes for this one. Emma Watson wasn't a lot of people's first choice, but I feel she is perfect for it. Emma is beautiful but still relatable and thank goodness she's not wearing a corset haha.

I've personally always loved the idea of Emma Watson playing Belle. I feel that their personalities are almost synonymous, so it almost feels like she's playing herself.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
i dunno why but Lumiere scares me, i wish he was a simple candle. I hope the movie can confirm weather or not the beast was a 11 year old brat transformed or if he was just a cold 20 something guy. Ive always wondered since its odd to be of royal status and not know how to read. Oh and mabey they can explain why the world forgot about the prince and if he had a kingdom. I love obscure details

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
[video=youtube;e3Nl_TCQXuw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Nl_TCQXuw[/video]

Yes. This is exactly what I wanted.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Absolutely perfect. I love the Disney live remakes and I can tell that this film is not going to disappoint at all.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I never thought I'd say this but the German Dub is, like, a lot better than the Original
And THAT says a lot.

Really hyped for this movie!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
[video=youtube;vScUbKoE-qs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vScUbKoE-qs[/video]

This track is pretty much in the same vein as Celine Dion's version from the original, and while I'm not exactly a fan of Ariana Grande (I do dig John Legend though), the song sounds great. There could be a little bias here, but I legitimately think it's one of the best performances of her career, I love her sound here.

It's definitely not better than the original, but it's so much better than I had hoped for.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I like Ariana on her own material, but she wasn't right for the song at all. The trailer's amazing though.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I like Ariana on her own material, but she wasn't right for the song at all.
Gotta agree. I also feel like their voices just don't 'synch' with each other. I dunno how to explain it, but they just sound strange when both of them are singing at the same time.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Grande's voice sounds kind of...thin to me? It doesn't like give me any feels or have this moment where you get incredible goosebumps. Mh :/

Muke

whatever
Awards
[video=youtube;8H_eAJR9c7c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H_eAJR9c7c[/video]

I'm really impressed with the dub. "Komm ins Licht" is lip synched so perfectly.
BUT the actress for Emma should've toned her voice down just a little bit so she doesn't sound squeaky. It's still really good though.
And I also think they brought back the ORIGINAL voice actor for the Beast, who also voices him in KH. <3
(not sure tho^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back