• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2009 MLB Season

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Ortiz tested positive, whatever that means. Honestly, I'm not surprised. Seriously. he hit like 54 two years ago, and he couldn't hit one till May this year. The Twins obviously dropped him for a reason. I think he's great, but I knew it was comming eventually.

Manny too, but who gives a shit about him?

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Well, a few trades went down today.

Washburn to Tigers

Cabrera to Twins

Martinez, Kotchman to Red sox

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Well, a few trades went down today.

Washburn to Tigers

Cabrera to Twins

Martinez, Kotchman to Red sox

I kinda hate/love the Washburn trade, he was so good for us this year but he was also gonna cost us a lot of money in the Offseason, and we got two alright young pitchers.

Also, Peavy was traded to the White Sox.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Right. I forgot about the Peavy trade.

As far as the Red Sox trades go, I'm decently pleased, I guess. They went and got a bat, which they needed, but I liked Masterson. More than Buchholz. And the whole LaRoche-Kotchman trade is a little confusing to me, but I guess it's because Kotchman would be more ok with less playing time than LaRoche.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Yeah but Peavy might not be pitching this year so weird trade.

My Cards did well in trading. We got Lugo who has shown he can be a really good player, and then we made the biggest offensive trade getting Holliday even though i am still iffy on it. Both of them have been playing good for us so I can't complain much.

Also Halliday won't be traded unless some miracle happens. The Phillies got out because they couldn't and wouldn't give enough for him. The Red Sox did offer, but what is there isn't greatly appealing. The Dodgers will try but they won't give up either of their young aces. So I don't see Halliday going anywhere till maybe next year and if not then, when his contract is up after next season he will go elsewhere to some contender.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Fuck you A-Rod

I cheer for the Red Sox in this conference. I hat ethe Yankess. But I always love watching these games, no matter what the outcome.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
The last thing the Sox needed was another 13-15 inning game. And with Buchholz going today, we're probably going to need the 'pen for at least 3 innings.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Fuck. We've lost three out of four. ATM the only way I think we can win the East is if Alex "Mr. October" Rodriguez fucks up in September, and if CC's knees give out.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Yeah. Dice-K, Wakefield, Lowrie, Bailey, Kottaras, and Baldelli on the DL. It removes depth, and we could really use Wakefield right now, as weird as it is to say.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
lol I laugh at Boston cause they should have been able to win it tonight lol. They just cannot hit anymore.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I saw that online. Looked nice

So Phillies won in 12. Ben Francisco saved us with that home run, we needed that win desperately.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Fuckin' brawl today in Boston vs the Tigers.
Wasn't really a brawl from what I saw. Just the Yok getting thrown down then people piling up on the two. I didn't see one punch thrown and if i remember only 2 people were thrown from the game. Wasn't anything special.

Hell go Phillies for now. More you win in this series means better chance for us to extend out lead in the division. Though I will say tonight they might get rocked cause I don't have confidence in Pedro yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back