• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2009 MLB Season

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I feel worse for the Adenhart family than the Angels organization though. Only 22 years old.

Yeah that's a bad situation. I feel bad for his family.

Dang the Angels are having terrible luck with their pitching this year.

Well on a brighter note, Mariners won today, I'm happy about that, Jerrod Washburn looked incredibly strong today.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well the Cardinals had a great week. Went 5-2 with a sweep of our division rivals the Astros. Even more though Puljos had a 7 RBI game, and we had 2 pitchers take a no-hitter to the 7th inning, Carpenter took it too 6 2/3 and Loshe took it to the 9th inning.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Cubs beat the Rockies in the home opener today.

Next up are the Cardinals.

Nice.

BTW who would've thought that the Mariners would be tied for first in the AL with the Blue Jays at this point, I know it's early but the Mariners are playing some great ball.

EDIT: Lycanthrope is probably gonna kill me for talking about the Mariners againXD

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Fuck your Mariners

And the Phils won it for Harry Kalas today, may the legend rest in peace as we lost our voice

LOL, I knew you had something to say about the Mariners.

And yeah, they did, I'm really sorry about what happened to Harry, he was one of the best, if not the best broadcaster out there. Once again RIP Harry.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Ugh I'm so depressed. It has been such a depressing day because of this. Everyone has been talking about it and everyones facebooks status all say R.I.P. Harry and it just makes me so upset. He was a great man. R.I.P. Harry.

Still my Facebook status. I couldn't bring myself to watch the game yesterday.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Son of a Bitch! Last night not only did the Cards lose after first having the lead then losing it then tying the game, which i am not to worried about since it is early, but Carpenter leaves early with a strain in his rib cage. I seriously think that someone is just out to get him.

Anyway the one team I am impressed with so far has to be well both Baltimore and Seattle. Both teams have a 6-2 record, let alone they haven't been playing bad teams. I do wonder how long will they last, but so far they are looking decent.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
So how bout them cards. Have the best record in the league coming into April. Also what is wrong with the Cubs. I thought they would be more of an opponent than they have been. Hell their record isn't even over .500.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
I thought that the first offense was suppose to be a 10 game suspension? Oh well doesn't really matter. Though it is weird that it was a woman's fertilizer lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back