• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2009 MLB Season

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I thought that the first offense was suppose to be a 10 game suspension? Oh well doesn't really matter. Though it is weird that it was a woman's fertilizer lol.
They bagged that rule I think last year. If they hadn't, the Phillies would have Romero right now.
Still though, this will REALLY hurt the Dodgers. But on the other hand, it might relieve some pressure off of opposing teams.
It will hurt them, but they will still win the division. Who else would win that, every other team sucks, and Manny will be back July 3rd. He'll let his playing do the talking, since I don't think he'll say much when he comes back. It's just a ashame for the MLB that another high profile player got caught, but at least it shows that the system is working and Bud Selig isn't ignoring the steroid situation.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Wow I lost all respect for Manny. Not just the steroids, but for the mere fact that he used a women's fertility drug. What a faggot.

The whole thing with Romero pissed me off so much because he did nothing wrong.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Oh, the Romero thing pisses me the fuck off. It wasn't labeled on the supplement. I mean, he definitely should have looked into it more, but still.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
BUMP!

Anyway, great game yesterday between the Mariners and the Red Sox. Franklin Gutierrez has been a great addition to the M's thus far.

Cooljiguy :)

The Red Sox are in 1st place in the north eastern division of the american league, which is my favorite team. Also their batting average for many of their underdog players have stepped up and also kevin youkolis is mad good now. I feel bad though, Big Papi is struggling :(.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
So I figured we could tlak up the season a bit more, considering it's the second half now...

So Phillies got Pedro. Good or bad feeling, anyone? I personally like that pick-up.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I'm kinda 50/50 on the signing of Pedro, I feel that he could be crappy since he hasn't pitched in a real game since March in the WBC or he could be the pitcher we saw in Boston.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah. I was really hoping for Halladay, but whatever. I'll take Pedro. The Phillies scouts have been liking his pitching as of late, and it gives us another solid arm.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Yeah. I was really hoping for Halladay, but whatever. I'll take Pedro. The Phillies scouts have been liking his pitching as of late, and it gives us another solid arm.

Yeah.

Speaking of Halladay, who do you think is gonna trade for him?

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah.

Speaking of Halladay, who do you think is gonna trade for him?
I was really hoping the Phillies, but I don't think they have the money with Pedro on the payroll now. Maybe the Yankees, since I tihnk thyey were in the conversation
baseball........how do i put it..............sucks......well its ok,but i know nothing about it
football is the BEST
especially the Florida Gators
uh gtfo this and the Gator's dick.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I was really hoping the Phillies, but I don't think they have the money with Pedro on the payroll now. Maybe the Yankees, since I tihnk thyey were in the conversation

Yeah, probably the Yankees. I was more leaning toward the Red Sox though.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
Being a Red Sox fan, natrually I hope that they can get him. Although, the Jay's GM seems to want 2-3 top tier prospects from any team. From the Sox perspective, I'd say that would be something like....

Clay Buchholz, Michael Bowden (The two top pitching prospects in the Sox organization) and then probably someone like Justin Masterson.

Although, I'd like to think that the Jay's GM would trade him out of the Division, if all possible.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah, but he probably will stay in the division, considering really the only team that would be able to afford the Halliday package (since apparently the Jays want to trade Wells, who has a contract for 5 more years with I believe over 90 million dollars due to him, along with Halladay) would be the Yankees

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
That's true. And they NEED the pitching a lot more than the Sox do. Hell, the Sox've got a 6 man rotation ATM.

The only reason I see them going after Halladay would be to make sure the Yanks don't get him.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Yeah, but either Halladay is going to the Bronx, or staying in Canada, because Toronto wants to clear up their payroll by getting rid of Halladay and Wells's respective contracts and obtain solid prospects. The Phillies could've provided that before signing Pedro, but than would have had to give up J.A. Happ, a solid AAA pitcheer (last name Drabek, forget his first at the moment), and at least 1 other pitching prospect.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
You're probably right. Although, ESPN seems to be pretty keen on the idea that the Phillies are top contenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back