• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

••••

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Re: A KHI Encyclopedia: A guide to the convolution & little known facts of the series

Gram's a genius when it comes to putting his theories down! And he always cranks out more...I feel like this encyclopedia was chillin in his head for a while, just until he got the motivation to type it all!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: A KHI Encyclopedia: A guide to the convolution & little known facts of the series

Gram's a genius when it comes to putting his theories down! And he always cranks out more...I feel like this encyclopedia was chillin in his head for a while, just until he got the motivation to type it all!

The accuracy of this statement is scary. xD I finally got bored enough one night to ask Taochan if I could make it.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Maybe when the craze is over I'll think something up for you.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards

Got anything new up your sleeve, then? I'm always ready for a good theory!

I'm sure he does. A few aspects of Xehanort we haven't touched yet. Like hair gel, and favorite cereal for example. (Though I know the answer to that one, it's Key-Bu-rade-o's)

ChibiHearts249

Awards

I'm sure he does. A few aspects of Xehanort we haven't touched yet. Like hair gel, and favorite cereal for example. (Though I know the answer to that one, it's Key-Bu-rade-o's)
Tinny...I'm not sure what to say. ^-^'
But that is one HECK of a theory...

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Or maybe the next theory can be "Wanna know what kind of hair products Sora uses for his hair? Well, click this thread and find out!"

Or at least something to that effect lol.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

On a more serious note, shouldn't this thread be stickied and the title written in red/bold letters or something so that every newbie can directly see it?

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

On a more serious note, shouldn't this thread be stickied and the title written in red/bold letters or something so that every newbie can directly see it?
It really should be a sticky. I'm surprised it isn't already.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I think it was stickied for a while. Or maybe I'm thinking of a different thread. Idk, I could have sworn I saw it stickied for a while back a few months ago.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

It really should be a sticky. I'm surprised it isn't already.

I keep forgetting this isn't stickied. Someone sticky this please. It definitely deserves it!
And as for the physical KH Encyclopedia discussed a while back, add me to the list of people who want. :D

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I keep forgetting this isn't stickied. Someone sticky this please. It definitely deserves it!
And as for the physical KH Encyclopedia discussed a while back, add me to the list of people who want. :D

You can also add my name to that probably short list of people. A physical copy would be a good way for KHI to make extra money. :p

Gram

Banned
Awards

I think it was stickied for a while. Or maybe I'm thinking of a different thread. Idk, I could have sworn I saw it stickied for a while back a few months ago.

Sadly my thread has never been stickied. But I'm happy to see so many wish for it to be. It'd be awesome if this got stickied. TuT

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

You can also add my name to that probably short list of people. A physical copy would be a good way for KHI to make extra money. :p

Wait are you saying Anagram make a physical copy for the website? First that would be much to work for Anagram and I'm pretty sure everyone was talking about Nomura making it. xD

Sadly my thread has never been stickied. But I'm happy to see so many wish for it to be. It'd be awesome if this got stickied. TuT

Yes it would. Maybe certain people will see this and decide to do something. :biggrin:

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Wait are you saying Anagram make a physical copy for the website? First that would be much to work for Anagram and I'm pretty sure everyone was talking about Nomura making it. xD

Yes it would. Maybe certain people will see this and decide to do something. :biggrin:

Nomura, Anagram, whoever beat who to the punch. I would definitely purchase it nonetheless~

Gram

Banned
Awards

Da bump cause I redid the time travel section of the OP a bit. Hopefully it's a bit more helpful for this already confusing story mechanic. =]

ChibiHearts249

Awards

Mmm...
Well, if I didn't get it before (of course, I'm golden~) it's much better, now!
So easy to fix stuff on a computer. I'm so jealous T_T

Gram

Banned
Awards

Well, if I didn't get it before (of course, I'm golden~) it's much better, now!
Glad to hear it. ^_^ Was it easier to understand than the original wording?

ChibiHearts249

Awards

Glad to hear it. ^_^ Was it easier to understand than the original wording?
Yes, of course! Everything is better with a nice edit. And you really cleared it up a bit for some parts, so I think others will be able to get it much better now~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back