• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

••••

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Re: A KHI Encyclopedia: A guide to the convolution & little known facts of the series

The only new power we know Sora and Riku got for sure from the MoM test was the power to Dive to the heart. Yen Sid says this power will be critical to rescuing the other characters, so I imagine they will use it!

EDIT: Ninja'd.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Re: A KHI Encyclopedia: A guide to the convolution & little known facts of the series

Nobodies can't feel anything at first. They remember what emotions are like but can't exactly feel them themselves. It's kinda like you remembering pain from a past injury or sad event. They remember it but dont feel it so it is in a sense a memory of emotion.

They do eventually grow a new heart though given the right stimulus so it's probably hard for both them and other people to notice when they shift from remembering to truly feeling.
Like how Axel just suddenly noticed he was truly enjoying something in CoM.

Reason why I asked was because of Xion and Roxas. They had to return to Sora in order for him to "Remember" and also to wake him up.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Reason why I asked was because of Xion and Roxas. They had to return to Sora in order for him to "Remember" and also to wake him up.

They didn't have to return so much so that he would "remember" but so that Sora would waken. Roxas and Xion divided Sora so much he couldn't awaken properly.

Roxas took half his existence, body+soul, and Xion took the memories scattered in CoM. Plus some memories found their way to Roxas.
They basically hollowed Sora out. lol

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

If Xion uses an imitation of a keyblade, namely the Kingdom Key; How is it possible for her to borrow the real keyblade from Roxas? I feel like that contradicts what Nomura said. Why else does Roxas go without a keyblade during some of 358/2 Days then? Unless Sora was borrowing it during CoM? I know this is an old question, but reading over what Nomura said doesn't make sense to me. Or does the "imitation" mean the Kingdom Key Xion was using was actually a stick the whole time?

Gram

Banned
Awards

If Xion uses an imitation of a keyblade, namely the Kingdom Key; How is it possible for her to borrow the real keyblade from Roxas? I feel like that contradicts what Nomura said. Why else does Roxas go without a keyblade during some of 358/2 Days then? Unless Sora was borrowing it during CoM? I know this is an old question, but reading over what Nomura said doesn't make sense to me. Or does the "imitation" mean the Kingdom Key Xion was using was actually a stick the whole time?
Oh ho good question. ouo

Well as far as Roxas is concerned he wasn't so much as borrowing as he was utilizing Sora's keyblade at the same time he was. Sadly there's no explanation for how this keyblade could be in two places at once but it's safe to say it's tied to Sora and Roxas' unique connection.
Roxas holds half of Sora's existence, it's essentially the same as saying Sora himself is in two places at once.

The reason Roxas loses the keyblade a bit in days is due to the power struggle between Roxas and Xion. Each was tapping into Sora's power in what was once said to be like a "yo-yo" effect.
The stronger and more power Xion siphons the weaker Roxas is, the more Roxas takes the weaker Xion is and there are times when they are in balance.
The times when Roxas or Xion can't use a keyblade is due to one of them taking to much power from the other.

As for how Xion could borrow Roxas keyblade when he was unconscious or when she took down that darkside, well that's tied into her make-up. She's a replica made to specifically copy Sora's powers, Sora holds the power to utilize the keyblade, so naturally Xion also holds that power.
You see just because Xion's own keyblade is fake doesn't mean she can't use real ones either. =3

As to what exactly her imitation was...ya got me honestly. Nomura never elaborated. To be honest we don't know to how big an extent it was an imitation since all Xion ever done with it was fight heartless and free hearts.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Whatever the difference of the imitation compared to a "real deal" is/was may be unknown as to now, however that there was a difference is plain clear not only because of Nomura babbling in an Ultimania and the fact that the dual-wielded Keyblades are in indeed Sora's and Ven's, not Xion's, but also because Riku explicitly states as much in-game during Days.

He had to just touch "Xion's" Keyblade once to somehow know that it is "a sham, worthless" which in turn lead to him being caught by surprise when in their later fight Roxas actually uses a real one.

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards

Whatever the difference of the imitation compared to a "real deal" is/was may be unknown as to now, however that there was a difference is plain clear not only because of Nomura babbling in an Ultimania and the fact that the dual-wielded Keyblades are in indeed Sora's and Ven's, not Xion's, but also because Riku explicitly states as much in-game during Days.

He had to just touch "Xion's" Keyblade once to somehow know that it is "a sham, worthless" which in turn lead to him being caught by surprise when in their later fight Roxas actually uses a real one.

I hadn't even thought of that. I was kind of wondering why he was asking that question when he was briefly taken down by Roxas. It seemed weird that he'd ask why he had it if he happened to have been Sora's Nobody (which he probably expected at that point anyway). This actually explains why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back