• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

••••

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Re: A KHI Encyclopedia: A guide to the convolution & little known facts of the series

That's what I mean, man. Zelda had 10+ entries in the series at the time of its release, not counting A Link Between Worlds or Zelda U. Kingdom Hearts, including KH3, has 8 games total. It needs to be done. Like, yesterday.

Yes, yes it does need to be done! And not only done but translated cause SE just loves to only give Japan things like that. -_-

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Re: A KHI Encyclopedia: A guide to the convolution & little known facts of the series

Yes, yes it does need to be done! And not only done but translated cause SE just loves to only give Japan things like that. -_-

If nothing else, I'm importing that Ultimania. I will have my series timeline/artbook one way or another, english or no english.

Gram

Banned
Awards

If nothing else, I'm importing that Ultimania. I will have my series timeline/artbook one way or another, english or no english.

I would but it'll just torture me to have it and not be able to read it. TnT

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I would but it'll just torture me to have it and not be able to read it. TnT

I'd mostly get it for the artwork anyway. I own Hyrule Historia, but I've never actually sat down and read through the thing. Plus, I love the look of Japanese kanji. It'd be like art on top of art for me if I imported, lol.

Gram

Banned
Awards

I'd mostly get it for the artwork anyway. I own Hyrule Historia, but I've never actually sat down and read through the thing. Plus, I love the look of Japanese kanji. It'd be like art on top of art for me if I imported, lol.

I'm the type that'd read it though since you can usually find the artwork online after a few months thanks to people and scanners.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards

Does this make me some kinda weirdo for reading through the whole thing ASAP when I first got it? :D
And the manga in it was BEAUTIFUL~ Little Skyloft Link looks a hella LOT like Roxas. Or at least, that's what I immediately thought of.

I would read all of our hypothetical "Jiminy's Journal!"

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

I'm the type that'd read it though since you can usually find the artwork online after a few months thanks to people and scanners.

You could argue that any potential KH artbooks are pointless since all of the art is available online. It's just more satisfying to have it physically in your hands, and printed out in high quality on nice paper.

Does this make me some kinda weirdo for reading through the whole thing ASAP when I first got it? :D
And the manga in it was BEAUTIFUL~ Little Skyloft Link looks a hella LOT like Roxas. Or at least, that's what I immediately thought of.

I would read all of our hypothetical "Jiminy's Journal!"

That manga WAS amazing. I read that thing like 5 times. But, I have yet to sit down and read the entirety of HH. But I would read the heck out of a Kingdom Hearts historia!

Gram

Banned
Awards

You could argue that any potential KH artbooks are pointless since all of the art is available online. It's just more satisfying to have it physically in your hands, and printed out in high quality on nice paper
Oh I don't doubt it's more satisfying but I'd also find it the utmost satisfying if I could read it ya know? xD

ChibiHearts249

Awards

I love having the thing in my hands. Sure, digital stuff is cheaper, in more ways than one. But holding a book, movie, or game is just so satisfying. Besides; no one can accidentally "erase" my hard copy. Any damage it sustains is purely my fault, and no virus can destroy its place on my shelf~

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Oh I don't doubt it's more satisfying but I'd also find it the utmost satisfying if I could read it ya know? xD

Lol, of course! But if we're left with literally no other option other than importing a Japanese book, I'd be fine with that, since I like the Japanese lettering anyway.

limit

Oh I would LOVE to have a KH encyclopedia. Would barely even think twice about how much it is. KH deserves to have a lot more great merch instead of beach towels or pencil cases :/

I love having the thing in my hands. Sure, digital stuff is cheaper, in more ways than one. But holding a book, movie, or game is just so satisfying. Besides; no one can accidentally "erase" my hard copy. Any damage it sustains is purely my fault, and no virus can destroy its place on my shelf~

Ahh, someone who shares my sentiments for physical objects :D
IMO, physical is always better than digitial.

ChibiHearts249

Awards

Ahh, someone who shares my sentiments for physical objects :D
IMO, physical is always better than digitial.

And that "new merchandise" smell...Aaahhh, I can already feel the satisfying click of the disc popping out of its smooth and shiny new case!

limit

And that "new merchandise" smell...Aaahhh, I can already feel the satisfying click of the disc popping out of its smooth and shiny new case!

It's the best feeling in the world! (Despite the fact that I fear I'll break the disc :p)
And opening the cover for the first time and seeing everything inside, it's such a gratifying experience.

Gram

Banned
Awards

lol We got sidetracked, not that I mind~
Edited a bit more in case any new readers wanna give it a go. ;3

ChibiHearts249

Awards

@Gram: To keep everyone on their toes, you should suggest something for us to discuss from what you have listed. Something "little known" or obscure to go with the information you have stockpiled. Then you could even add on more. But I'm sure you've got something up your sleeve ;D

Gram

Banned
Awards

I could but if I posted things here I fear you guys would feel no need to read the OP I put 7 days into making. ;3
....Pluuuuuuuuus I kinda already put the smaller details in a spoiler box on the front page so you guys that's read this already has seen them all. TuT (had you suggested it before I would've definitely done that)

Last edited:

Anthony12KH

Wow. As someone who has read every detail about KH(from interviews and ultimanias, etc), you did an awesome job for those who didnt understand what the story of KH was about. I read some of the comments and it says you "took 7 days to do"? If so, you deserve a medal. I couldnt spend a whole 7 days doing what you did, so it makes me appreciate what you've done even more.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

Wow, just wanted to say that is a wonderful thing you have here. Really helped out those who wanted to live through the old times and get caught up if they are not able to play the games, or if they were unsure of what exactly happened. Kudos! :3

Gram

Banned
Awards

Thanks, I'm glad you guys went through the trouble of reading it. ;u;
I'm constantly editing it to make it easier to read in case you have to go back and search anything.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

I'm not gonna lie. It took a long-ass time to read through it all, but when I did, it just amazed me that you actually had the time to put it all together. :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back