• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Elven Wings / Angels Craft OoC and Sign up

Edit: I want to have at least 3-4 other RP'ers before I officially start it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Original: OK, this is based off of the books that I am writing. This is designed to keep my novel writing prowess sharp while I am focused...
  2. R

Basics?

It's been 8+ months since I last logged in, and the site has changed a lot. (lovin' it by the way) I just don't get everything yet. What do the level and experience stuff mean? How do you get started on that? And how do you go back and view hwy you got rep and how many rep points you got...
  3. R

I'm back (again)

OK, the last time I logged in was the 11th of October of '08! (that's a long time!) So I thought I'd drop by and reintroduce myself. My user name is very clear, but you can all call me RNL, or Aubrey. Either is fine. (and I am a GUY). So, anyway, just dropping a hello to everyone. ^_^
  4. R

Returning (again)

Hey. yall. Its been awhile since I've been here. I want to apologize to everyone that I knew on here before who are still active. I've been busy with moving back in with my family and stuff, and school, and some other (really big drama's) stuff. I'm still working on that, but things are getting...
  5. R

Welcome, New Peoples!

OK, so welcome to the new people that join this Forums every day. I am Aubrey, or more well known as RNL (username). If you need a friend, just add me. If you need any help getting started I'll help ya out too.
  6. R

If you could wish for anything....

If you could wish for anything what would it be? Personally I would wish for Angel Wings, its a bit strange for a guy to wish for, but thats what I would fish for hands down. What about if you had three wishes? Then I would add on to that with: 2) Being able to change my physicle appearence...
  7. R

Worst Fears?

Hey, I'm sorta bored so I wanna know yalls worst fears. I'll even share mine. Heights (I pass out after 4 floors up) The ocean (I was caught in a riptide when I was little, almost died) Band directors (long story) Some members of the opposite gender from me. (I mean come on, some of them can...
  8. R

Several Lyrics

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'll Dream ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm more afraid in the light Then I ever was in the dark. Here I am known, Here I am seen. Here you can see me. You can see the Sorrow in my eyes, The ache of my heart. You can see the...
  9. R

Angels Craft

This was written awhile back, maybe a few weeks ago. It was written double spaced, so I'm sorry that its so hard to read and such. And I had it so that it would space out so there wouldn't be any indention unless I wanted them. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm not sure how to fix that here on...
  10. R

Speculation of Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days

OK, so about that character that looks like Roxas. What if he IS Roxas. because, as the Character most of us knows as Zemnes/Ansem/Xenort, Character will change their names. And him appearing in this game explains how he would fit into the Organization, ultimately joining them and the real...
  11. R

Help/Support ► How to give this gift

OK, I have this gift, a White Gold Diamond star necklace I bought for my girlfriend. Yeah, I know, uber expensive. But stars are her favorite shape. So thats why I got it. Anyway. Do you think I should leave it in my coat pocket (she takes my coat a lot) and let her find it herself, wear it and...
  12. R

Elven Wings Series: Part 1

Posting may now Begin. Good Luck and thanks for joining. I'll add a synopsis as the story progresses too.
  13. R

The Elven Wings Series Part1! OoC and Sign up

The RP thread is here: http://forums.khinsider.com/original-role-plays/95881-elven-wings-series-part-1-a.html OK, this is based off of the books that I am writing (yes, I am only 15 and I have high aspirations to be a writer) and I am kinda looking for a good way to keep in practice for writing...
  14. R

Hello! I haven't done this in awhile....

OK, like it says, I haven't introduced myself in awhile. My name is Aubrey. I ♥ writing, reading, artwork (although, I'm not good with that sort of thing, I love looking at other peoples). I don't care for long walks on the beach xD, heights, illiterate people, or extremely barky little dogs...
  15. R

New Org. II

This was Posted by Krystix a while back and suddenly a lot of people (actualy I think we all did) went offline for a very long time. Well, now since most of these people are still ofline (probably indefinetly) or just don't care anymore I have made a new thread. Just use this rubric to make your...
  16. R

The purpose of the Org. XIII

What was the purpose of Organization XIII? They seemed to be doing stuff just to be doing stuff, not going towered any real goal, besides controlling Kingdom hearts, and whats the point of that? What exactly is it that Kingdom hearts holds? What is so powerful that the Organization wanted that...
  17. R

Favorite KH2 Character

Who is your favorite Character in KH2? Mine is Riku (Obviusly. I mean, look at my name) I love his new look. I mean, the cloths came together realy nice with his longer hair and change of heart (pardon the pun) since the first game. not to mention his kayblade, The Way To the Dawn, is totally...
  18. R

Hello ^_^

Hello, My name is Matthew, although most people give me nicknames. Like Nii-chan, thats one of my favorites. it means brother. I dont know much about these forums, and im not on much, yet. And I learn fast. And I know that having friends to help is a good way to learn. Name: Matthew Age: 14...
  19. R

New Riku Fan-Club

I havent been able to find any intristing Riku Fan-Clubs that I could follow, so I just decided to start one. Hopefully I can get some people to join, and not just me. THisway, I dont seem like a total loser, nothings worse than starting a thread and no one replys. TT__TT, right? Oh well...
Back