• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hello! I haven't done this in awhile....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
OK, like it says, I haven't introduced myself in awhile.

My name is Aubrey. I ♥ writing, reading, artwork (although, I'm not good with that sort of thing, I love looking at other peoples). I don't care for long walks on the beach xD, heights, illiterate people, or extremely barky little dogs. Cooking is something that BOTH genders should be comfortable with, and music, and any other form of Art, is the bases of life, end of story. xD
Also I'm 5'6" and live in the United states. I play Trumpet, I'm 15 years old, and I write plenty of different things. Lyrics, story's, poetry, atc. I'm even trying to finish a book that I'm writing and after wards see if I can get it published. I'm also open to any thing, so I guess anything is cool here.

Blue

home is where the heart is
You're not exactly new,aren't you?But anyways,nice to meet ya. =D

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
You're not exactly new,aren't you?But anyways,nice to meet ya. =D
lol, far from really. I had a few old accounts that I was on alot before the RPG got closed down for maintence the first time (you know, the beta thingy that was fairly crappy where you chose your job and got specific weapons for that job) but I forgot the login and PW's for them, and well, I don't use those e-mails that I used then anymore. SOme of them I can't even get to, its been that long.
But thats not the point. I'm just here to meet new people, since I can't get onto the RPG with out it being kinda crappy looking (thanks to my grand fathers computer) xD

Back