• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elven Wings / Angels Craft OoC and Sign up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Edit: I want to have at least 3-4 other RP'ers before I officially start it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Original:
OK, this is based off of the books that I am writing. This is designed to keep my novel writing prowess sharp while I am focused on other projects.

Basically the story is about an Elven-Siren Prince (prince of both Races) and he is asked by Goddess to go out and save the world. Of course, he cannot do so alone, and he must find people (along the way) to help him. The First task is to raise a dragon and thwart a tyrant King. ((I know, it sounds a lot like Eragon, but I started writing it before I knew about the book or before it was released, one of the two))

The story starts with Him walking through the woods with the Dragon egg in a saddle pouch and he has just left his home in the Elven Capital.

This is the requirements when posting Character detail.
(character Races are further down and so are common Jobs)

Character
Name:
Job (optional):
Weapons:
Magic (yes/no)
Abilities(if any) (like transforms, psychic, controls certain elements, etc):
Description (physical: eyes, hair, etc. Pics are welcome):
Personality:
Bio:
(and you can add anything else that you feel is needed, like cloths if they change cloths alot)

I'll start off with my character.

Aubrey Liandrigs
Race: Elf-Siren
Job (optional): Warrior of the Goddess Sorcha/ *Adept*
Weapons: Adept/ Duel Wielding (prefers swords)
Magic: yes
Abilities: complete control over wind, shape shifts (much later on. Learns in part 2)
Talented in almost everything, except architecture (but enjoys looking at architecture xD)
Description: Tall with slightly darker skin (slight tan, in other words). Has Electric Blue hair that is both wavy and mid-back in length. His eyes are green with a slightly feminine facial build, but still has an aura of masculinity. (in other words is pretty like a woman, but can still be easily distinguished as male). Generally wears black, but his outfit changes if he wish's to wear something different. He generally wears a cloak (either black or white) when he enters a town or City.
Personality: Friendly, open minded, thoughtful, strong sense of right and wrong, smart, funny: Idealist.
Bio: He is a prince of both Elves and Sirens. He has both a brother and a sister (although he only knows of his brother until part 2 or 3) and his siblings were born on the same day as him (so they are triplets). He was originally training to be an Elven Knight, but his training was stopped short when he was asked by the Goddess, Sorcha, to do her bidding.
cloths: Generally wears black, black and white, Gold and white, black and green, Green and brown, etc. Basically any colors that match. His styles very in his moods, much like normal people today, he could wear white and Gold one day and then Black and green the next, or even that same evening judging by the occasion.

Races ( All Races are able to wield any weapon, just with certain races there are variations so that the weapons will fit their size)

Elf- Well, I'm sure that everyone knows what I mean here but I'll just say it anyway. They are taller than Humans, smart, and fast. They are generally skilled with Duel Swords, archery, or single swords without shields. But there are exceptions.
Human- Well, I'm sure you know what these are too, after all, you are one, so I won't cover them.
Siren- Like an Elf a Siren is slightly taller than Humans, but not quit as tall as their cousin, the elf. They have large wings, that very in color and design, like birds. They resemble Angels, and not the water creatures that Sailors referred to. The enjoy all types of art and respect nature just as much as the Elves.
Nymph- a cousin of the siren. They are roughly the same size as humans, but have smaller wings than Sirens. They are creatures of Nature, literally. They are what sailors referred to as Sirens. The main elements that they aspire with are Fire, Water, Earth, wind, Light, and Darkness. There are many other elements or magics that they can aspire with, and some even are of multiple elements.
Werewolf/Vampire- Not exactly a race, but some are considered so because their parents were one or the other. Not all are full blooded either one, but these are looked at more as diseases. The Vampire and Werewolf gene have a 50/50 chance of occurring in offspring and are generally feared in any Job other than some type of warrior class, and even then they are feared greatly. It is very unlikely that they will not be persecuted anywhere they go, unless it is a Vampire City or a Werewolf Village. Werewolves can either run in packs, live on their own, or live as normal people in a town, but not exactly a pack. vampires tend to either cross the country on their own or live in large cities with a group or clan of other vampires.
Arch-Angel - A very powerful Angel that is somewhat like a general over certain ranks of Angels. Also they are the best Warriors that the Goddess Sorcha Commands. Their only Jobs is to Either fight for Sorcha or Deliver Messages to whom ever she decides to send Messages too. (Usually the first one)
Angel - The warriors and Messengers for Sorcha, that is all they can be, nothing else. Their offspring, which they can have with any race, has some aspect of their parent, wether it is the wings, their apperence, or just some Aura about them that inspires good things
Demon - The opposite of Angles: They conspire against the Goddess Sorcha and plan to overthrow the world. Their plans influence all evil.
Arch-Demon- essentially the opposite of an arch-angel.
Dwarf- I'm not even going to explain a dwarf. If you don't know what one is, then I will be forced to write this. Until this, I'm being lazy.
Gnome- like a dwarf, only almost entirely hairless (some exceptions will be allowed).
Sprite- small winged creature, no bigger than the average adult human males hand.
Fairy/Fey- Not small and winged; that's a sprite. Almost like the elves, but a cross-breed between angels and Demons, holding both traits of innate good and evil.

More Races other than these ARE welcome, and I will add more as time goes on.

Common Jobs
(more to come if others have any idea's. New ones will be added in This color)

Blacksmith
Knight
Mercenary
- a fighter or warrior that sells his or her skills.
Farmer
Thief/Rogue/Bandit
Mage/Wizard/warlock/witch/etc
Pirate (
less common, but still note worthy)
Assassin - Highly skilled killers who do so for money and with a certain... discretion.
Bounty Hunter - like an assassin, but bounty hunters follow a Guild, a place where they get their information and wages.
Monk/Priest(ess)
Butcher
Bar Tender/maid

Wanderer - no specific skill, does what he/she can, wanders around, and not as skilled at things as the Adept
*Adept* - skilled at almost every Job, sometime wanders around the country, no main skill
Hunter - Hunts for food in a town or village; Think dear or bird hunting. Just as an example.
Beast Master - Tames the wild life
Carpenter
Architect
Chef/cook/etc
Stable master/boy/girl
[note: boy/girl are considered apprentices.]
Apprentice -
One who learns the trade and aspires to one day be called a master, or something along those lines. **Must learn under another to be an apprentice**
Warrior of [god/goddess]***
Slayer - Hunts down and slays specific (or general) races, species, etc. including, but not limited to, Vampires, Dragons, and werewolves. Please specify if it is a generalization or if there is a specific creature that they track and kill.

**If the master is another character you must get permission to study under them first. If that person is an NPC then you have the option of either playing under that character as well, or having me take control of that specific NPC. NPC characters are not as knowledgeable as PC's, so after you leave apprenticeship or while you are apprenticed you learn more on your own about that trade**
*** Must name the God/Goddess to which your character is a warrior to. If it is unspecified then I will ask you to specify. If the god has no name, like the Christian God, then I would prefer you refer to the patron God or Goddess as "Lord God" or "High lady" (can be switched with words affiliated to the general element: Bright, Dark, Green, etc.)

Last edited:

Ta-Chan

/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
I'll post a temp soon... gotta think over my character a bit

EDIT:
gotta edit the apperance part because I draw a picture and have to scan it in the morning, but here's the rest of my temp:

Name:Ani Tailia
Race:3/4 Human 1/4 elvish heritige
Job (optional):Theif
Weapons:Two cheap daggers, sometimes uses a bow and arrows
Magic yes, not very much/well
Abilities(if any) (like transforms, psychic, controls certain elements, etc):Can jump 3 meters high
Description (physical: eyes, hair, etc. Pics are welcome): click
Her bandana is the same color as her leg warmers, which she changes often (at the beggining they're a right oorange) her hair is medium irish red (according to this chart) her top and shoes are white and her armwarmers and skirt are black
Personality: Tough and defensive but under her shell she is very kind and caring, but it's getting past her tough side that proves a challenge
Bio:She was kicked out by her parents due to their lack of food when she was 10, and ever since she has been left to fend for herself, mastering the art of theivery. She has gone through life stealing all she needed and going from town to town. After being chased after by men in the city and having a bounty placed on her head she escaped to the forest to calculate a new plan.

Last edited:

Riku's New Look

Website

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Here's my template. Do I need to change anything?:

Name: Liz
Race: 1/2 Human, 1/4 Elf & 1/4 Nymph
Job: Slayer (Slays Vampires, etc. I can have that, right?)
Weapons:
-Creed-
PXF172019.jpg

Magic Yes. She is fairly skilled with it, but is not near the mastered levels of magic.
Abilities: Because of her heritages, she has greater agility than that of a regular human, and is able to use magic as well. Her fighting skills are also very exceptional than that of a humans.
Description:
Eliza_Dushku_2.0.0.0x0.660x856.jpeg

Personality: She acts rather cold to people, for she doesn't like to build bonds, for she feels that eventually they break and hurt her in the end. But to those who finally wear her down and manage to become close with her, she tries to help or protect them, and cares for them.
Bio: When she was born, her mother and her fled town, for the mother wanted them to start over and have a better life. They moved out to the country, living there for years. When Liz turned 12, her mother tried to teach her magic and how to fight. Three years then passed, and while Liz was roaming around in the forests, a vampire killed her mom. When she returned, she found a vampire, and her mother, but her mother was dead. Realizing the evil in the world, she became a Slayer, which meant she would fight the forces of darkness, such as Vampires, etc. Now, she roams throughout the world, fighting, and trying to find what she is looking for.

Last edited:

Riku's New Look

Website
Here's my template. Do I need to change anything?:

Name: Liz
Race: 1/2 Human, 1/4 Elf & 1/4 Nymph
Job: Slayer (Slays Vampires, etc. I can have that, right?)
Yeah, that's good. And yes it's OK to use Slayer. Just specify what kind of slayer: vampire, werewolf, Dragon, etc.
I'll add Slayer to the list of jobs (I'm surprised I didn't think of that. o_O)

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Yeah, that's good. And yes it's OK to use Slayer. Just specify what kind of slayer: vampire, werewolf, Dragon, etc.
I'll add Slayer to the list of jobs (I'm surprised I didn't think of that. o_O)

I guess just a general slayer, not really to a specific group.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Tenshi Ame

Race: Angel/Elf

Job: Apprentice/Mage

Weapons: Bow and arrows, a single sword by the name of Konkoro Mahou.

Magic: Yes

Abilities: Transformation, control over the elements to a limited extent; but her strongest fields is water, fire and twilight. Tenshi seems to prefer to talk through song than anything else, than again she is strongly gifted in that field just like with her abilities over twilight.

Description: Tenshi stands at 4’7 and is slim in build, her pale skin is soft, and she has black shoulder length hair with purple highlights. Slim nose, a heart-shaped face and small, pale lips compliment her dark lashes and brows, casting a strange glow on her light blue tinted violet eyes. Tenshi wears a long sleeved black shirt; the sleeves stop at her wrists leaving her small hands exposed. She wears a blue velvet choker with a royal blue heart in the center. A black skirt covers her lower half, stopping inches above her knees; Tenshi pairs a pair of blue stockings with the skirt and black, ballet flats.
Tenshi Ame

Unlike in that form, Tenshi looses her black attire to be replaced with a black and white dress, the left half being white while the right is black. Elbow length silk gloves cover her hands, while her shoulders are covered and there's a lace-like material on the sleeves. Three silvery buttons are the front, one right were her skirt starts, and two keeping the cloth across her bosom shut. A thin line of white dance from the sleeve of her gown on the right to her skirt line, and vice versa on the left. Replacing her normal choker, is a soft white one that fits nicely with a black heart in the middle. Her skirt is exactly like the top, minus the lace of the sleeves and the lines of the opposing colors; instead they mix together in the middle to make a charcoal gray hue. The feathery wings range from white to gray to charcoal gray to black, darkening as it gets closer to the tips of her wings.
picture.php

Personality: Shy, soft-spoken, Tenshi prefers to keep to herself around the other races and half-breeds. A dreamer and a romantic at heart, she is pretty mature for a thirteen-year-old. Calm, collected, she can have a bit of a temper when push comes to shove; cheerful she tries to not let things bother her. Thoughtful, Tenshi seems to have a knack for when to back down and give someone some space to think. Kind, caring, warm-hearted; she has tons of confidence in her friends; now if only that could be said for her.

Bio: Tenshi was born a half-breed, daughter of the high Arch-Angel and a maiden of the Elf race, she could easily tell you the treatment she had received by both races; some looked down upon her while others praised her. Ignoring this, she lived happily with her mother and even enjoyed watching a certain prince from the distance; but knew that he was off limits do to ranks alone. Her mom and her living in a small cottage, it had become routine for her dad to come and go often, even sometimes disappearing for days on end.

It continued to be peaceful until her tenth birthday, when humans raided her home and tried to burn it to the ground. Returning home from shopping, the girl quickly lost her temper and sent water toward them, extingishing the flames and hitting the men in the chest with the icy tide. Her caretaker, Yuna, arriving then quickly paid off the humans and talked them out of telling anyone about it. After this, the young woman scolded the child for her reckless thinking.

Her mom safe, Tenshi listened as Yuna explained that for the next three years she'd like to train Tenshi to control her abilites. Surprise flashing in her eyes, the ten-year-old listened as her mom agreed to it; and right afterwards she collected her things and headed off to train with Yuna; dropping in over the three years to say hello and let her mom know she's okay. Now, Tenshi is still can't wait for the day she can go home to stay; but she can't seem to shake the feeling that she has to find someone first.

Theme Song: Fireflies by Faith Hill

Battle Theme: Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy by Tata Young

Other: It is highly recommended that you don't make Tenshi mad, if you do you'll either be at risk of her a) roasting you, b) drowning you or c) both.

~--------~

Name: Yuna Redbird

Race: Siren

Job: Adept/Singer

Weapons: An archery set and for when she means business, a very dark bladed sword.

Kuari Kumori Uta (Dark Lullaby): The midnight black handle and dark blue blade seem to glow at night. Opals are in the handle to decorate the dark sword, besides the opals there are also amethysts and garnets. In the middle of the guard is a whole, with an emerald in the middle of it to boost her healing spells. But she only pulls this blade out when she's extremely ticked.

Magic: Yes

Abilities: Yuna is excellent in healing spells and lunar ones; she can control water to a limited extent.

Description: Yuna has long blond hair that she keeps in a ragged ponytail. Blue-green eyes rimmed with dark, sooty lashes, her brows are the same shade as her hair. Heart-shaped face, slim nose and small, full pale lips. She wears a mostly black sleeveless shirt, the collar being white in hue. She drapes a long, red cloth around her shoulders that has flowing-like look. Fair in skin tone, she has a slightly muscular build, but still has a feminine appearance. Dark hued pants, she wears black leather ankle boots.
Yuna Redbird (kind of like her)

Personality: Yuna is calm, intelligent and levelheaded; in battle Yuna is still all these things but she’s dangerous too. Nothing seems to slip past her, patient, she can sometimes be cold but it’s normally for the best. Quick to react, Yuna is strong-willed and calculating, she's good at getting her point across to other people, even if she has to be harsh about it. Warm-hearted, caring, confident in herself and those around her, Yuna has her low moments although they are very rare. She has done things that she regrets, although she knows that they have helped to make her the woman she is today.

Bio: Yuna having had her training as a solider, is well aware of what's going on around her. Born a pure-blooded siren and of noble-like rank, she was able to learn from the best, but that didn't stop her from sneaking off into the woods behind her house and worrying the servents there. Her father good friends with Tenshi's, she had grown to think of the girl as a little sister of sorts; having no younger siblings of her own. The thirteen-year-old looked at the newborn and felt a protective wave crash over her.

Yuna smiled at the baby and listened as her father asked, "Would it be alright if Yuna stayed here?" Her heart jumping into her throat, Yuna listened to the Arch-Angel's reply and partically squeaked with joy. Smiling at the elven maiden, she didn't mind helping out around the house as it gave her a chance to escape her daily life. Growing close to the Arch-Angel and Elf's daughter, Yuna taught the girl some things that would help her.

Around the time of twilight, Yuna was rushing through the woods hoping to reach Tenshi's house, her present for the ten-year-old with her. She had been kept at a meeting going over plans to over throw the king, much to the young woman's disgust at her lateness. Getting closer to the house; Yuna overheard an argument and picked up her pace to stop it, looking at Tenshi she glanced at the humans and set off to work to get them to back off.

Accomplishing her task, she rounded on the child and asked, "What did you think you were doing? You know it's dangerous for you to use your abilities so freely." Raising her hand she continued, "You have to be more careful, Lady Sorcha didn't give you them so you could abuse them." Her voice softening at that, Yuna lead the way to the stable and hastily explained to Yuki the need to train her daughter; she smiled when the woman agreed to it.

Urging Tenshi to collect her things, Yuna agreed to stay long enough for the party than they'd leave. A little after the full moon was high in the night sky, Yuna led the ten-year-old out into the night and showed her the way through the trees. Three years later, Yuna is still helping Tenshi in the few fields she needs help but she's positive that soon Tenshi will be able to return home and stay there without her help to control her abilities.

Theme Song: Lessons Learned by Carrie Underwood

Battle Theme: Stand in the Rain by Superchick

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, as promised, making their return apperances, (after a very few minor changes *they won't be noticable, trust me*) let's give it up for Tsuki and Haku! *WARNING!* Because I was able to do them in one post, it's gotten even longer! Enjoy!:lol:

~---------~

Name: Tamashii Kaze Sora (Tsuki)

Race: Angel/Elf (but she doesn't know that she's part Elf)

Job (optional): Warrior Mage/Angel of Death

Weapons: True to her training, Tamashii is skilled with various blades; be they dirks, throwing knives, rapiers are the more traditional sword. She is also quite handy with a cat-o-nine whip or a long bow; however, you don't want to push her over the edge, or else a wicked sharp scyth is likely to be the last thing you'll see!

Magic: Yes! I never go anywhere without it! But her strongest is her healing magic; once again, kind of goes against the Angel of Death thing; I know!

Abilities: Flight (obviously); great ability in the creative arts (i.e. music and writing); comunication with animals and limited transformation. She can also control the elements, though her strongest abilities are with Twilight and Spirit.

Appearance: Though she would deny it, Tamashii is an amazing, natural beauty in her human form. Her clear, pale face is softly angular; it complements her large, teal eyes, dark lashes and finely arched brows perfectly. She keeps her pale, flaxen blond hair short, about upper shoulder length; she keeps her mid-face length bangs out of her eyes with a black headband with a yin-yang sign on it. She is slim, decently built and stands at about 5' 10".

Not one for dressing up, Tamashii, or Tsuki as she likes to be called, usually goes for a short, comfortable dress in deep hunter green; it's slit on one side, showing the navy blue underdress. She wears thigh length leggings and fingerless gloves that are also navy blue in shading. She wears soft leather shoes.

(mostly like her)

At the first stage of her transformation, Tamashii gains the appearance of a Warrior Angel; and her physical appearance changes slightly as well. While her figure, build and height stay constant, her long, strawberry-blond hair falls to around her hips; while her eyes take on a startling emerald green color laced with blue-violet near the pupils. She wears a choker with a golden, heart-shaped locket on it; she also gains large, feathery-wings the same shade as new fallen snow.

Her attire changes as well. She now wears knee length boots that have angel wing armour wrapping up to mid-thigh. Her shoulders are covered in the same armour as her gauntlets and elbow guards. Her skill with blades becomes even more apparant in this form.

(The picture gives the best discription!)

Most dangerous, this is Tamashii's Angel of Death form. Her hair turns the shade of pure gold and grows out until it nearly brushes the ground. Her eyes turn a bright, electric green, with just the faintest trace of red near the pupils; her wings are now large, sweeping and midnight black.

Her attire changing as well, she wears flat-soled, thigh high black leather boots and upper arm length velvet gloves in the same hue. Her main outfit resemble a black bathing suit, while she wears a brown leather belt around her waist with a large, pewter butterfly set as the buckle. Her most terrifying skills become apparant as she weilds an electrified blade and Death's Scyth.

Personality: Tamashii has a rather surprising personality for an Angel of Death. Rather quiet, she seems to be lost in an almost constant day dream. She's quite observant, though she doesn't often tell about what she sees. Soft-spoken, it seems as if she is always thinking about the past, and what could have been; lost in what has happened, she still catches what is happening around her, though you might think she doesn't. Quite the romantic, she often dreams about her lost love, setting her even further into the past.

However, what you would never expect from Tamashii is that, given the correct set-off, she can have a rather firey, short-fused temper. Willing to do anything to protect the ones that she becomes close to, she'll become reckless and daring in battle, often forgeting about her own safety. A superb warrior, she only ever uses her skills when needed; she doesn't believe in needless destruction. Just goes against her nature, don't you think?

Bio: A foundling, the only thing that ever told Tamashii that she was an angel was when large, snowflake white wings would appear on her back at unexpected times. Over the years, she learned how to control their appearance; and then, how to banish them at will. Growing close to her adoptive mother and the few friends she made, she soon earned the nickname of 'Tsuki' because of her wings. Though she never realized it, everyone she knew loved her for her quiet, gentle spirit and her special way with animals.

But one day, everything changed. Though she can't remember the exact time, Tamashii met a young man called Haku in her fourteenth year that she grew quite close to. Soon, she was spending almost every day with him; as the days went by, her closest friend, Lilly, began to notice a sift in Tamashii's personality. She became more open and outgoing, more willing to take risks; it was like a whole other person came out when Tamashii was around him.

Asking her about it one day, all she did was give a Lilly a shy, "I'm happy when I'm with him. What's wrong with that?"

Now, looking back, Tamashii believes that it was all too good to last. Just a few months before she turned sixteen, a horrible accident happened, leaving Haku dead. Devastated, it seemed that no one could console Tamashii. She locked herself in her room and refused to let anyone in.

Fed up with this, Lilly climbed the cherry tree growing close to Tamashii's window. Dropping in, she called to her with her nickname as she said softly, "Tsuki? Come on Tsuki, you can't do this to yourself; Haku wouldn't want this!"

Riddled with grief, Tamsashii snapped back, "Just leave me alone, Lil'! It doesn't matter anymore; nothing matters! He was my soul mate, I just know it; and now he's gone!" But Lilly kept pushing her; until she finally pushed too far.

Jumping to her feet, Tamashii screeched, "Leave me alone!" Her grief mingling with sudden, unexplainable anger, she felt large wings burst from her back; but something was horribly wrong. Instead of their soft, muted white, these wings held feathers as black as darkness; true terror and horror sprang into Lilly's eyes as she looked up at Tamashii's; her friends eyes had turned electric green with traces of blood red mixed in. Suddenly seeing the curved scyth in the other girl's hand, Lilly let out a high pitched scream that was cut off as the wicked blade came slashing down, ending her life.

As the ice cold blood lust died away, Tamashii could do nothing but look down in horror at her friend's lifeless body, bright scarlet blood welling into a dark puddle beneath her. Frantic with fear, she did the only thing she could think of: she fled. She flew as far as she could, until her wings ached and her muscles screamed for her to stop. Three years later, she still fears something similar happening; can Tamashii ever allow herself to become close to someone again?

Theme Song: First Love by Utada Hikaru

Alt Theme: Never Ending Dream by Liz Constantine

Battle Theme: Earth, Wind, Fire and Air by the Hex Girls

Other: Though she doesn't trust herself with human companions, Tamashii is often found in the company of animals. Though her one constant companion is a young Phoenix that she calles Lilly, for her fallen friend.

~------------~

Name: Hakumei Kage (Haku)

Race: Elf

Job (optional): Warrior Mage/ Beast Master

Weapons: Haku is comfortable with any sort of blade; he's also pretty handy with a long bow as well.

Magic: yes; how else could he be a mage as well as a warrior?

Abilities: Exceptional control over all the elements; transformation; great agility and speed; comunication with animals and the creative arts

Appearance: Haku appears to be what you would call a classic example of an elf. His face is angular, chisled and quite attractive, just short of perfection. Dark, slanted eyebrows complement his clear grey eyes quite nicely; just the barest hint of dusty purple surounds the iris of both eyes. A thick crop of midnight black hair hangs in loose, carefree abondon down to the nape of his neck. He wears a set of gold stud earings and also a dragon tooth necklace. He has a scar shaped like a large sickle moon that crosses his back at an angle and another that reaches from his right temple to the outer corner of his right eye. Well built, Haku stands at about 6' 2"; just about any girl, elf, angel or mortal, would swoon to be near him.

Haku's usual attire consists of pitch black t-shirt and jeans. He wears calf length boots made of soft, black deerskin leather; his gloves are made from the same material. Over this he usually tosses a long black coat with gold and blue trimming. Haku's not much of one to fuss over his appearance; once the clothes are on, he seems to totally forget about them.
(best description!)

Personality: Haku seems to have quite a passion and zest for life. He throws himself into everything he does, and he always does his best to give 110% to the task. He seems to enjoy watching the sunset, and is always questioning things. He can get a bit cocky at times, but he's actually a pretty mellow guy unless you cross him over the stuff that he enjoys. He has his serious side as well, but it's not seen all that much, because he prefers to keep things upbeat. Hey, might as well make the best of your situation, right? He seems to have a great deal of wisdom from his travels, and is quite quick with his eyes.

Bio: Born into a noble family, most would have expected Haku to be rather snobby, like his other siblings. But it turned out that the Kages youngest son could barely stand politics; you were most likely to find him outside, playing a set of pan pipes or a flute and surrounded by an assortment of wildlife; he put up with the stuffy, airless classrooms with barely surpressed hostility.

Finally, the day he was waiting for came. Once he turned fifteen, he was allowed to make the traditional trip across the continents, to gain more knowledge of magic and those that inhabited the vast, varried lands. With a small tinge of regret, he left his home behind him, to face the unkown. Entralled with what he encountered on his travels, he never seemed to have time for a relationship; but that fact never dampened his spirits. Many things happened on his adventures, but we'll skip over that for now.

One day, just after his entered his 20th year, Haku woke in a village hospital without any memory of coming to it. It seemed that he had been in some sort of terrible accident; the slight edges of pain across his back and his eye told him of some sort of injury that kept him from moving, though he couldn't recall what might have caused him to end of in the infirmery. What was even more disturbing to his peace of mind was the fact that he couldn't even remember what had happened during the last year. Whenever he tried to reflect on it, he would find nothing but a hazy fog, and an occasional, indistinct shape.

The villagers were kind to him, and after some rather painfull physical therapy, Haku was able to continue his journey. About three years later, he still hasn't regained any of his lost memories; but a strange, half remembered sensation keeps him from entering into a relationship of any kind.

Theme Song: White Night D.N. Angel Opening Theme (English)

Battle Theme: Bar-Ba-Sol by David Cook

Last edited:

Organization-XV-

Name: Eethidral of Hemingway

Race: Human

Job: Has Worked On His Aunt And Uncle's Farm All His Life

Weapons: Twin Elven Daggers And An Anceint Crossbow
swords-legolas-knives.jpg

crossbow.jpg

Magic: No

Abilities: Skilled Swordsman/Marksman

Description: Eethidral has worked out in the hot sun his entire life, due to his job as a farmer's nephew, so naturally he is very tan. His dark black-to-brown hair lays on his square-jawed face that makes him look that much more muscular. He has a very strong and proud build with very toned muscles (a sign of being a powerful Swordsman) and he is very tall, around 6 ft. 3, (a sign of being a skillful Marksman).

Being Human comes with "required" traits. Humans have only one eye color, dark plain brown. This shows their simplicity rather than having dark purple eyes or a bright green like mages and elves. Because of the several human traditions, Eethidral has short hair. Humans believe that long hair to your shoulders means you are wise, and short hair means you are learning. When you are male humans grow out there hair to there shoulders until they are 15 because humans beleive children have secret knowledge by looking at everything a different way. After 15 they cut there hair until they are of elderly age. When they turn 60 they have the right to grow out their hair because of the knowledge they have gathered in their lifetime.
Personality: Eethidral honors the characteristics of Chilvary, Bravery, and Loyalty. He is probably one of the most gentalman-like person you will ever meet. He beleives that women should be treated with the highest respect and should never be underestimated.

Eethidral is also Brave and Loyal. He would never turn his back on a friend or a challenge. Whenever Hemingway needed someone to kill a stray monster, he would be the lad they would look to. He puts his family and friends above all others. He would never betray his Aunt And Uncle and his friends respect him for charishing his kin.
justinbaldoni.jpg

Bio: Eethidral was born to Dorester of Dashingwood and Lanora of Little Brook. He was born a healthy baby in Hemingway 23 years ago. He developed his early skills sooner than most children. At 8 months he was already walking and at 9 months already speaking. He became literate at the age of 3 and started picking up his first sticks to swing and toy slingshots to throw stuff when he was only 4 and a half. When he was only 6 years old his parents had parished to a terrible fire in their home, thankfully, Eethidral was visiting his Uncle Doorwood and Aunt Parlissa.

His Uncle And Aunt took him in when he was a child and raised him ever since as a nephew to farmers. He learned lots of skills from them such as weaving baskets from spare material and eating food from every part of an animal. He was watched by two loving relatives who made a good living and had friends who would always watch his back. The only problem he had while growing up was wishing to go on an adventure.

Eethidral would always be staring above the mountain top in Hemingway and dreaming of his adventures, saving women in needing of rescue and searching the world for wonders he could not possbily imagine. When he was 17 he got his first sword and bow and arrow, which he practiced for 6 hours daily after he finished his chores. He would practice on any monster or creature he could find while exploring the nearby woods. The village knew of his great skills and would always turn to him in times of trouble.

One day, a stray monster was ransacking the village near his Uncle Doorwood and Aunt Parlissa's home. The Village Elder's quickly relied on him to slaughter the monster, which he did with minimizing the damage as best he could. The town was so thankful, that they put their savings toward buying Eethidral new weapons. He was granted with Elven made daggers, for the swiftest movements, and an ancient oak crossbow, for the most accurate shots. His Uncle And Aunt knew it was time to let him explore the world on his own and now, so he set off above the mountain range north of Hemingway.

Clothes: Eethidral wears a simple white woven shirt and black pants with his own hand-made cow hide belt.

Theme Song: I Dont Want To Be by Gavin DeGraw

Battle Theme: MakeDamnSure by Taking Back Sunday

Last edited:

Riku's New Look

Website
i would love to join where do start?
Cool, erm, just grab a basic template from the OP and and fill it out. Pictures are preferred, but text descriptions are fine too.

To everyone in general: I'm going to do a quick run through of scrutinizing everyone's RP characters and I'll edit this as needed if there is anything I think needs changing. I doubt that there will be much, if anything, but it doesn't hurt to check. ^_^

When I'm done I'll either create the thread myself or give permission for one of the old members to open it as well (sorry, newcomers, but this is my baby and I trust them just a bit more right now. And they are the ones that prompted me,upon my return, to open this back up.... and I'm being lazy :p)

Edit:: (The picking apart begins!)

@ Organization-XV-: Please do not make biographies for a race. I know you meant well in explaining things, but please, do not force it on all of humanity. You can say that in the region that he grew up that that is what was believed and practiced, but please, I repeat,don't force the rest of the humans to be that way. Thank you in advance for making the required changes..

@Everyone: I should have mentioned this earlier, so I'll take responsibility for my lapse, but... please refrain from using guns of any kind. Think Eragon in terms of setting. Sorry, Guns have yet to be invented in this one. I may make another RP where guns are perfectly acceptable, but not in this one. I'm sorry if I let it slide the last time, I wasn't being so careful then. Thank you in advance for making the required changes.

other than that I see nothing wrong. But we are also waiting the posts of a few people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I'll leave the initial posting of the actual RP to Skitty Cat; TheDoomedOreo; or Eternal Dream.
Just make sure to post the link here, please. I'll then copy and paste it into the main OP.

Last edited:

cloudwolf124

Name: Wolf
Race: Werewolf
Job: Wanderer, assassin
Weapons: Longsword, Shortbow
Magic: yes
Abilities: control over fire
Description: Wolf has short brown hair and is about 5'7" he has a small Muscle mass from moving and working constantly, he mainly wears black clothing to stay hidden
Personality: Wolf is a very enigmatic person he values his privacy due to his "problem" (which begins to become a bigger part of him later on) he trys to stay secluded and within himself but opens up when necessary
Bio: Wolf was very little when he first changed into the werewolf so his parents kept him inside his home most of his life. He knew what all of it was (because he studied it) but when he finally left his village to become a warrior/mercenary he changed in front of the village in broad daylight. he was able to escape but came back to see both of his parents dead by hanging. he awoke the next morning with no recollection all he knew was that everyone in his former home was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back