• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Welcome, New Peoples!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
Or you could make your own thread to introduce your self and other people welcome you Instead of only getting 2 people say hi to you and get a harsh welcome. That is what some people do. They dont introduce them selves make a theory and then get flamed. So Sure pm these people But still make you own thread introducing yourselves. Btw you can pm me too. SO I am aginst and for this thread.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Or you could make your own thread to introduce your self and other people welcome you Instead of only getting 2 people say hi to you and get a harsh welcome. That is what some people do. They dont introduce them selves make a theory and then get flamed. So Sure pm these people But still make you own thread introducing yourselves. Btw you can pm me too. SO I am aginst and for this thread.
Erm, what was the point of all that?
But yeah, you do have a point. People will flame you if your theories aren't validated and if they don't recognize you. Its kinda dumb, but its the truth.

N

Notre Dame

well, actually, I do have a problem no one seems to want to address.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Same here, anybody need anything, im here for em.

This is for the Newbs
Premium: 1000 posts
platinum: 3000 posts

Benefits to Premium and Platinum:
Premum and Platinum allow you to change your title, my title is Ruler of Light. You can replace that title once you are premium or platinum and make it a Custom Title. You also get ONE username change. You can change your username ONCE. Also, i think you can type under 25 characters in a post, and you can put more than 2 images in your posts. And in your signature, you can have more than one image, and your avatar can exceed 100x100(im not sure about all these, so please correct me)

your platinum name looks like This
your premium name looks like This

Thats some pretty important info for the newbs. If u need any more info, please contact me.

Riku's New Look

Website
Same here, anybody need anything, im here for em.

This is for the Newbs
Premium: 1000 posts
platinum: 3000 posts

Benefits to Premium and Platinum:
Premum and Platinum allow you to change your title, my title is Ruler of Light. You can replace that title once you are premium or platinum and make it a Custom Title. You also get ONE username change. You can change your username ONCE. Also, i think you can type under 25 characters in a post, and you can put more than 2 images in your posts. And in your signature, you can have more than one image, and your avatar can exceed 100x100(im not sure about all these, so please correct me)

your platinum name looks like This
your premium name looks like This

Thats some pretty important info for the newbs. If u need any more info, please contact me.
Wow, I was wondering what the differences were. BTW, I love you sig. xD I'ms tealing it for my computer, probably never gonna use it though cept for a desktop.
And Notre Dame, what is your problem?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Huh.....? The blind leading the blind? o.o wha? lol

Hmmm... I think most people just learn from exp.

Project X

Website
mizzill.wordpress.com
it is about a moderator, whose arrogance, and disrespect for others is overshadowing what KHInsider.com is all about.

I think I know what your talking about. Pm me who it is. Then I will help you. I cant help unless I know who it is and kinda the problem. I know the problem but how its gonna efect you or somethin.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Wow, I was wondering what the differences were. BTW, I love you sig. xD I'ms tealing it for my computer, probably never gonna use it though cept for a desktop.
And Notre Dame, what is your problem?

Why tank you ^.^

and Notre Dame, we can all help you. Just ask <3

Im eating breakfast in rl, and a peice of egg fell in my keyboard o_O

Riku's New Look

Website
it is about a moderator, whose arrogance, and disrespect for others is overshadowing what KHInsider.com is all about.
Erm, which Mod is that? I'll see if I can PM them about the concern later. (I wont mention any names or anything) even though its most likely over stepping my bounds. Or I'll PM DG.
Edit: Or PMS work.... Wow, I sorta feel like I'm conspiring against the mods. (j/k)

N

Notre Dame

I just knows if he sees this i'll be banned like the others

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I feel the same way. I dont care anymore. Me and him are like mortal enemies. ALl he will do is delete post. Thats what he does to me. He hates my because I told him to stop cussin he hates me evere since.

I think this is worth a PM to Digital Gopher. he hates me too.....BUT NO MORE SILH TALK? OK! we will all die :unsure:

I just knows if he sees this i'll be banned like the others

I feel so nervous right now :( I think im going to be banned! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back