• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm back (again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Aubrey....Huh....Thats A Familiar Name, You go To Any Other Forums Than This one?
Any Welcome Back!
Erm, I dabble in DA a bit, and in Gaia.... other than that, not really.

Welcome back, though i'm new myself, it's great to see ya. Maybe we can be friends. :wink:

Sure, sounds good to me ^_^

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
OK, the last time I logged in was the 11th of October of '08! (that's a long time!)
So I thought I'd drop by and reintroduce myself.
My user name is very clear, but you can all call me RNL, or Aubrey. Either is fine. (and I am a GUY).
So, anyway, just dropping a hello to everyone. ^_^

Oh my god lol I remember you!

I talked about emo people with you once. :D

Riku's New Look

Website
Oh my god lol I remember you!

I talked about emo people with you once. :D
hahahhahahaha, I remember that!
I think that was my longest forum post ever (and I've been doing forum sites since I was 8 years old and on Neopets)
hahahha, your account looks pretty Haas by the way.
Mind explaining the basics of the updates since, roughly, say... that long post? xD (basically the level thing and what I mentioned in my earlier post)

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
hahahhahahaha, I remember that!
I think that was my longest forum post ever (and I've been doing forum sites since I was 8 years old and on Neopets)
hahahha, your account looks pretty Haas by the way.
Mind explaining the basics of the updates since, roughly, say... that long post? xD (basically the level thing and what I mentioned in my earlier post)

LOL! Thanks :D
Ahaha neopets<3
Well you should probably take a look at the list of forum leaders, since it's changed a lot, and we've been having server trouble, so don't worry if you try to get on and it doesn't work. It usually goes away in a few days.
Ummmm...I dunno what else

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Oh hey, I remember seeing you around some. But you probably don't remember me since I've had like 2+ name changes =p

Welcome back anyway.

Riku's New Look

Website
Oh hey, I remember seeing you around some. But you probably don't remember me since I've had like 2+ name changes =p

Welcome back anyway.
Erm, if you remind me what your previous name(s) were then I might remember you. ^_^;
LOL! Thanks :D
Ahaha neopets<3
Well you should probably take a look at the list of forum leaders, since it's changed a lot, and we've been having server trouble, so don't worry if you try to get on and it doesn't work. It usually goes away in a few days.
Ummmm...I dunno what else
Erm, It's OK. ^_^
Hey welcome back to the forums, hope you enjoy yourself!
Thanks, I will ^_^

Back