• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Worst Fears?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Hey, I'm sorta bored so I wanna know yalls worst fears. I'll even share mine.

• Heights (I pass out after 4 floors up)
  • The ocean (I was caught in a riptide when I was little, almost died)
  • Band directors (long story)
  • Some members of the opposite gender from me. (I mean come on, some of them can be a bit daunting, they seem so cool and stuff, and sometimes I feel like I'm gonna make a fool of myself.
  • Ghosts and other spirits (only the ones that wish harm, I can see them)
OK, so there they are. What about yall? What are they, and if you can explain them, why.
I know that last one sounds crazy, but please, bear with me.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
I don't know, maybe needles, but not as much as I used to be.

Jesse

large-camel-spider.jpg

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
my worse fear is loud sounds and anything that seems to cause serious harm.

Spic Steve

Awards
How can you be nervous around the opposite sex? I don't get how some people are around the other gender. I'm perfectly fine around girls, in fact, most of my friends are girls.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

How can you be nervous around the opposite sex? I don't get how some people are around the other gender. I'm perfectly fine around girls, in fact, most of my friends are girls.

same here. I can understand if your scared of a girl you like because you dont exactly know how to express yourself around them or whatever. But just plain girls in general. To me thats stupid

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
same here. I can understand if your scared of a girl you like because you don't exactly know how to express yourself around them or whatever. But just plain girls in general. To me that's stupid
That's what I mean, sorta. Like, those girls that have it all going on and their so sure of themselves. And if you like them and you tell them or they find out and you get rejected, well, to say the least it could be disastrous and very embarrassing.
ANd Nearly all of my friends are girls. Always have been, but when ever I get a big time crush, like the ones that really really mean something to you and could change you, like make you grow as person, those are the kinda things that I'm scared of. I'll have to go back and change that, sorta. Its hard to explain.
As for Archnophobia, thats awesome. So does my dad and I dislike bugs/creepy crawlies as well. Their icky. xD OK, I'm a strange guy, but what ever.
Roaches are in there too. *shivers* GROSS!

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

That's what I mean, sorta. Like, those girls that have it all going on and their so sure of themselves. And if you like them and you tell them or they find out and you get rejected, well, to say the least it could be disastrous and very embarrassing.
ANd Nearly all of my friends are girls. Always have been, but when ever I get a big time crush, like the ones that really really mean something to you and could change you, like make you grow as person, those are the kinda things that I'm scared of. I'll have to go back and change that, sorta. Its hard to explain.
As for Archnophobia, thats awesome. So does my dad and I dislike bugs/creepy crawlies as well. Their icky. xD OK, I'm a strange guy, but what ever.
Roaches are in there too. *shivers* GROSS!

sh i see what you mean. That makes more sense as i've felt the same way before aswell. Everybody feels like that once in a while

Spic Steve

Awards
I'm still not scared (or wasn't scared) of my crushes. Oh well.

O

Oberon

Heights. As usual.

And the other is wondering what will become of me after death. If I go anywhere, etc., or if nothing happens. I've accepted I will die at some point, but my fear is what will happen, I guess.

hakumei0

lol add to the list.
im scared of goannas... , needels
and my mum when she starts talkin about spirits/ghosts

not so scared of Roaches though pick them up all the time :D :D

Spic Steve

Awards
Seeing as you probably won't be able to see whats after life, I can't see why you're scared.

Spic Steve

Awards
My girlfriend hates turns like loops on the highway. She grabs onto me every time we hit one.

Xemnas-sama

Hm, haven't been here in quite some time.

Anyways, my fears are:

Arsonphobia-Fear of Fire (Bad accident when I was younger)
Arachnophobia-Fear of Spiders (An odd fear I believe I got from my mother.)
Agoraphobia-Fear of Crowded Places (I'm a very paranoid person.)
Ligyrophobia-Fear of Loud Noises (Also because of the accident.)
Automatonophobia-Fear of anything that falsely represents a sentient being. Ex: dolls, dummies, wax figures. (Mostly wax figures, they really creep me out.)
Claustrophobia-Fear of Confined Places
I also have a fear of being scared from suspense or something unexpected, but I don't think there's a technical term for that.

Really the only bad one is Arachnophobia. My fear of Crowded Places is noticable, but I'm not going to have freak out because of it. The rest are easily ignored as long as someone isn't purposefully using my fear as a way to annoy me or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back