• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Elven Wings Series: Part 1

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
In the large community park-like area two girls were screaming for help and there were bandits closing in on them more and more. Multiple men were laughing and mocking the girls screams for help and snickering while they did so........One of the girls was already lying on the ground wounded. "Please don't do thi...", a female bandit who was also a captain in the ranks of the Clan of the Moon by the name of Bordeaux slashed another girl, who looked to be a magick user and they collapsed to the ground, blood oozing from their fresh wound. The remaining one backed up and started to run, but stumbled falling to the ground crying in fear. A blast of ice erupted from her mouth, but Bordeaux avoided it completely, laughing at the feeble attempt. "Finish this worm off." Bordeaux said.

Another bandit slowly walked up to her and was about to strike, but Bordeaux kicked him aside. "Oh they are so helpless and weak. I love torturing them like this." She pressed her foot down on the girls side and more blood sprayed out causing the girl to gasp helplessly in pain and twitch. Tears ran down her face as she begged for mercy. Another man came walking up to finish her off, but he hadn't noticed Bartimaus drop from the hill behind and continue walking up behind him. Bartimaus rolled his eyes, raised his leg and kicked the man in the back. He fell forwards causing another bandit to fall completely over in the dirt, in a heap of tangled limbs. The bandit next to Bordeaux eye's widened. "I-I-It's the Terror of Death Bartimaus!!!!"

Bordeaux turned around to give an order, but before she even opened her mouth Bartimaus pulled out his Scythe, then rushed and cut down a small group of bandits, who against Bartimaus had no chance to defend themselves. They tried using magick, but the spells were taking too long and they got massacred.......He closed in on another one and slashed him apart, then got the next too and cut her down from below." What a waste of time. This wasn't even worth it. I could have done this blind folded." Bartimaus spit. He turned his sights on Bordeaux and shot towards her attacking while doing so. She was extremely good and managed to block most of his attacks and counter with a series of her own that caught Bartimaus off guard. She didn't get a captain spot in the Clan for nothing.

The bandits tried to use this chance to surround Bartimaus and he back vaulted into the middle of about seven of them. There were still five more on a hill. They laughed and rushed in, but Bartimaus moved his hands down and used a blast of telekinetic force to knock them back, while pulling a fient and spinning around killing them all, or so he thought. Blood sprayed everywhere. Three had dodged the blow from his scythe and he caught one right in the throat to finish him off. Another ran straight into the blade and it tore through his forehead. The last fled, but Bartimaus gouged out his back anyway. "That's right take this."

The five jumped down from the hill, but Bartimaus wasn't done yet. "Yeah right. Nice try though..........." He jumped into the air and there was a flash of his scythe, Alpha twirling in a circle. All the bandits crashed to the ground, but none of them were dead. The man who had first been next to Bordeaux blasted a huge ball of fire at Bartimaus as he landed and succeeded in knocking away his scythe. "I've got you now Bartimaus." Bartimaus gasped and looked at the man rushing towards him and saw that he was actually a teen, or possibly younger. It was pathetic.

Bartimaus simply raised his hand to the bandits face and blasted him away with a burst of frost, that for some reason created a small mushroom cloud, then called his Alpha back to him. There were now 4 bandits left that could fight. Bordeaux screamed. " Dammit get him!!" The largest one ran towards Bartimaus with an ax, but he finally used his Gamma Cannon and jumped out of the way. The man attacked several more times, but each one was dodged. The last blow connected with Bartimaus huge blaster and there was a slight struggle before the man was on the ground.

"It's over for you." The bandit tried to surround himself in flames but as the cannon's multiple spinning blades made from nano-machines slammed upon him and the shield was penetrated causing massive damage to the man. Blood poured out of his body. Two more jumped back and started making incantations and finger symbols for a powerful spell, but Bartimaus had plans of his own. He slammed his cannon into the ground and raised his hand, forming a large ball of energy from his body. He hurled it at the bandits the same time their spell was completed and the attacks pushed against one another, but then the spell was engulfed by Bartimaus's attack. The rebel bandits were obliterated.

Bordeaux finally rushed at Bartimaus and they dueled for a dew minutes.Bartimaus flipped back and attacked Bordeaux again. This time her glowing blade almost stabbed him through the chest, but he quickly pulled out one of his Gamma Cannon again and shot it away and slashed Bordeaux in the chest. She didn't Take much damage though because she was surrounded by some type of energy shield, but this didn't stop her from screaming and hurtling backwards. She landed on her knees and coughed. "Wow I'm surprised. I didn't think you would be this strong. I guess the rumor about you killing over 10,000 men was true."

Bartimaus walked over to her and his eyes narrowed. "Hey........" Bordeaux said. "Don't look at me like that. Here let me apologize. I'll tell you anything you want. So just calm down and........die!!!!"

She slashed up at Bartimaus, but he punched her in the face and called out "Happa!!!" a beam of energy flew out from his finger and she was sent flying away again. Her blade landed sticking out of the ground. He put his scythe back away and went over to her again. "What are you planning?? Tell me now. I know you are a captain in the Clan of the Moon. Tell me!!!!!!"

She laughed. "Oh please....like I would tell you. You think that you can just take on the great Bordeaux and demand things as if you are are worthy." The blades on the Gamma Cannon spun as he pushed it by her neck. Once again the shield protected her.

"Yeah I think I can." She fell backwards and as he was about to finish her off she raised her hand and an orb appeared in it. All of the rebels that had been injured along with her began to shimmer.

"I'll get you for this.......mark my words Bartimaus. Terror of Death, or not I'll kill you next time." She vanished along with the living rebels.

"Damn forbidden magic. What ever. All in a days work I suppose................"

ichigo-san

In the depths of your hearts... where darkness sur
Website
www.myspace.com
Alexander looks up from his perch on the roof of the house he was currently staying in.
"Whats that noise",he asked himself.
He jumps down to investigate. He walks around the back to see a young boy trying to break into his house.
"And just what do you think your trying to do",he asks in a sharp voice.
The little boy looks up at him .
"N.. Nothing s... sir, just checking if your window was nice and sturdy so no one could break in s..sir", says the little boy as he starts to tremble at the site of the cruel looking boy.
"Get out of here and if i see you again i will cut your head off. Got it ,kid ?", he yells at the little boy.The little boy runs away tripping and stumbling all the way out of the alley.
"I need to take a walk", he says to himself and turns the opposite way and starts to walk toward the forest outside of his town.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Aubrey walked proudly into the busy city. He heard everything, with his elven ears. Every sound was distinct and nothing like the Forests of Azelia that he was used to. Even the sounds of the market were different, and the smell was strange. He could sense some very powerful magic around, but it was also very far off, clustered in an area of the city that he was not in.... yet. He watched as a little boy ran out of an ally, followed by a cat.
Human settlements were different then what he had expected, but then again he had heard from his father that the Elves and Sirens did things different from Humans and every other race. Now he understood what he meant.
Lost in his thoughts he walked the city for who knows how long, drinking in all the sights and smells and sounds. Once he stopped at a weapon stall in the center of town to look at the blades, not nearly as finely crafted as his own, but still beautiful none the less. While he stood there, looking at the wonderful array of weapons, a young girl, about his age, found herself starring at him. He noticed right away, and tried to ignore it, but she kept starring at him. The look was easy enough to read, but he didn't want to be so boastful, even if only to himself. She was dazed, in awe of his appearance, although she could not see his wings beneath his white cloak that was tied neatly around his neck and shoulders, but she starred so fixedly at his face.
after a few more moments of this he finally asked, "May I help you?" Kindly, and friendly, which may have been the wrong thing to do.
She sputtered, coming out of her daze, "I'm sorry. Its just..." She didn't finish.
He noticed how skinny she was, though beautiful regardless of it, he smilled at her warmly.
"Its OK. Will you come with me? You look like you know this city top to bottom and I haven't the slightest idea as to where I am or where I am going. If you help me, I'll gladly pay you what you need." She looked taken aback at first, even insulted, but the hunger in her eyes told her to swallow it and accept. So she nodded and grinned, happy to spend more time with him.
"Gladly! Just tell me what you would like to do first."
"Well, I think a good bite to eat sounds good, I have been traveling all day with nothing but bread to sustain me. How about we go to a nice restaurant and then after find a nice little Inn. So I may at least have a room to sleep in tonight, and wont have to spend it out in streets. Hmmm?" He said all this in a kindly manner, and she looked pleased at all of this. Nothing too difficult.
"Of course. Let me show you the way."

She took him to a nice little shop, not far from where they were, and as they walked in they were blasted with a wonderful aroma. The herbs and spices were tantalizing, absolutely mouth watering.

Azazel

Azazel had managed to find a secluded part of town that was almost like a forest.

"Nothing like silence, hmm, Samyaza?" The white hair demon said as he rested his back on an old oak tree. Standing before him was a demon. The demon's hair was blood red and hung down covering his face. His massive wings were constricted by his side.

The demon simply nodded at Azazel's question.
"If there is nothing else, I will be taking my leave..." The demon said as he bent down in front of Azazel, in respect.

"Ah... of course" Azazel replied to him.
"I doubt they'll pursue us in that condition" He added on with a chuckle. Azazel merely flicked his wrist in laziness. The demon's red hair was the first to deteriorate, followed by his wings, then the rest of his body.

Azazel reached his hand to the right, taking hold of a lengthy scythe that rested on the same tree as him. He raised the scythe into the air, slamming it down, he drove it into the Earth. He took a position behind the scythe, leaning against the same tree. His head was positioned behind the arch of the scythe. The sun had just started to rise, gleaming against the blade of the arch. The rays of the sun ricocheted off of the blade of the scythe, hitting a spot right next to Azazel's face.​

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Staring through stormy blue-gray eyes, the young teen barely dodged her teacher's attack. "Focus!" He barked, recoiling at this the teen nodded her head and continued fight. Swinging the beautiful sword around her, she jumped backward her fraigle, young, innocent face filled with laughter as she called,

"You're the one that needs to focus Numair!"

Teleporting behind the magelet he sneered in her ear, "Be careful magelet." Growling in annoyance at the nickname, Tenshi spun around facing her mentor and spat,

"There's no need to call me 'magelet' sir!" Laughing at the girl's spunky attitude, he lead her to the local town that was near them; giggling it wasn't exactly a friendly place for her but they knew Numair very well. Seeing that troubled glow in her eyes, the dark haired mage asked in a soothing tone, "What's the matter my little mage?"

"Nothing!"

"Ha ha, you sure still hold onto your fiery temper." He laughed, clearly enjoying seeing his 'magelet' furious with him. It had become a daily thing with her, Tenshi would lose her temper or pretend to and he would always end up taking her out to eat. As they reached the restuant, Tenshi remained extremely close to her teacher afraid of the locals.

Feeling something on the other side of town, she cocked her head to the side curious again. "What's that Numair?"

~---------~

OOC: You can decide if Tenshi and Numari is with your character or not, Riku. I don't really mind all that matters is that Tenshi is staying awfully close, but here's my opening post.

Riku's New Look

Website
OOC: You can decide if Tenshi and Numari is with your character or not, Riku. I don't really mind all that matters is that Tenshi is staying awfully close, but here's my opening post.
Ooc: Thanks, that would be great!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He breathed in slowly. This reminded him more of home. He opened his eyes and noticed that a lot of the staff was elven. The girl must of thought he would feel more comfortable here, she wasn't wrong, but then again she might have just wanted the food. He heard some people outside the door and figured he should move in case they wanted to come in too.
He took a hold of the girls hand and led her to a table where they were greeted warmly by an elven waitress with her hazelnut hair tied back.
"Order what ever you like, I'll pay." Aubrey smiled at his new guide warmly, maybe he DID have an affective on women because of his Siren blood after all.
Her eyes widened, "Are you serious?! You'll pay for whatever I order?"
He nodded and grinned at her, obviously he had been right. She grinned in return and together they ordered a Yggdrasil Salad, the featured course for that night, and the finest wine they had.

Azazel

Boredom quickly struck Azazel as he rested in the warm-lit forest. He slowly rose to his feet and pulled his scythe from the ground. As he strolled through the small forest he came upon a city. Not the one he previously left of course. The forest must have connected these two towns. The demon let out a sigh as he headed towards the town's entrance. He quickly came to an abrupt halt. He couldn't just go into the town looking how he did. He didn't really cared what everyone thought. Or if they ran in fear. But he got an urge to check out a pub or two, and he couldn't do that if it was empty. He rose the blade of his scythe and carved a huge insignia into a nearby tree, so he would remember where it was. He proceeded by driving the scythe into the ground. He reached for the katana on his waist, but suddenly stopped his hand. He never removed it from his waist. Never. He then retracted in the wild skeleton of the phoenix that erupted from his back.

This is good enough
He thought to himself as he entered the town...​

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Looking around Tenshi knew what Numari was going to suggest, glaring at her teacher she spat, "No." Giving her that glare that said now, she squeaked and scurried off to get them a table. Swearing softly under her breath, she couldn't understand how she came to be such close friends with Numari but soon she smiled remembering how.

"Ha ha, this was always fun." She murmured under her breath, sitting down she noted the blue curly haired boy next to her; it was the table right next to her and she squrimed slightly knowing he was there. As her teacher walked over to her with their drinks, she stared into the wine that he had brought to her; smiling softly she purred,

"Thank you Numari."

"Glad to see you're no longer mad, magelet." Holding back another squeak, she stared into her glass and than stared at the blue haired man; taking in his appearance knowing his clothes to be that of Elevn garments and the white robe as well. What's he doing so far away from home? Timidly she asked the blue haired man underneath Numari's stern gaze,

"How are you doing?"

~--------~

OOC: That's it for now, trying to get a feel for this rp. Oh yeah Riku, you're not the first one to base an rp off of a book you're writing. I did that with one of my own, but it died which I'm really upset about...but oh well! I read the plot to my mom and she said it'd make a good story, anyhow see you guys next time!

Riku's New Look

Website
OOC: That's it for now, trying to get a feel for this rp. Oh yeah Riku, you're not the first one to base an rp off of a book you're writing. I did that with one of my own, but it died which I'm really upset about...but oh well! I read the plot to my mom and she said it'd make a good story, anyhow see you guys next time!
0oc: You mean my plot? That sounds great, thanks. ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aubrey felt restricted in his cloak, not being able to move his wings comfortably, and now that he was away from the main view of the rest of the city, and a less crowded, almost barren, Pub he felt he could take it off. Then the Girl behind him squeaked and he turned around to see what was going on, after all, she was pretty, he had noticed as she had walked in she had looked rather angry. Now she had totally changed.
He took off his cloak, revealing his wings, and kept the Girl in plain view.
"I am very good, Thank you." His eyes flicked over the man at her table and something stirred in his memories, but nothing substantial. He felt vaguely familiar, this man. "And how are you, Mrs....?" He let the question remain open for her answering, he most certainly wanted to know her name, he felt magic flowing in her blood.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
OOC: I meant mine, but I like your story from what you've told us about it. *purrs* But I could read it to my mom if you want.

IC: "And how are you, Mrs....?"

"Tenshi, and I'm fine." Seeing that he was staring at her mentor and traveling companion, she cocked her head to the side and asked,

"What? Did you see my teacher somewhere?"

"Easy there magelet." Looking at the dark haired older mage, she nodded her head and turned her gaze back to the boy. Fully taking in his appearance, she let a purr escape her in amusment. Something about him made the magelet laugh, controling her giggles now she asked full of curiosity, "So, what is someone like you doing so far from home, sir?"

Waiting silently, she heard a comment made by another Elven that was there; shifting uncomfortablly at the comment her ears pricked to catch what they were saying, "Did you hear about that half breed roaming around?"

"The one that can't control her magic?"

"Yes."

Their voices where in whispers, but to her it sounded as if they were right next to her. Looking at her mentor she told him everything if her eyes. "Them again?" Nodding her head, Numari sighed and patted her on her head. Frowning, the black haired young man whispered in her ear,

"Don't worry about them, magelet."

Last edited:

Riku's New Look

Website
Aubrey frowned at the voices that he heard and glared at the Elves that were around them before answering. "Visiting my brother, and a few other things." It wasn't a complete lie, but it wasn't the truth either. "And its a possibly thatI have met him before.... But I can not remember when." He shook his head. "Perhaps he knows?" He looked her over, not able to help doing so. She WAS pretty, and more than likely feisty too. "What about you? You don't look like your that close to home either." He had a feeling from her reaction that she was the half breed they were talking about, and not him. He wasn't too good with magic yet himself, but at least he could sense things.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
As the Elves fell silent, Tenshi tossed him a grateful look but heard one of them say something about her; sneering sparks of magic struck the Elf her temper getting up there again. Grabbing her arm Numari hissed in her ear, "Tenshi no. You know better than to lose your temper, it causes your magic to go out of wack and kill them; remember that's why you've been wandering."

Hearing that comment, he smirked at the fifteen year old and asked, "What's you name? 'Cause you do seem familiar." Confused about this, Tenshi worked on controling her temper. Listening to the two boys, she remained silent collecting her thoughts back from that day. Watching as the teen was looking at her, she met his gaze and asked in a soft, gentle alto tone,

"What are you looking at?"

Riku's New Look

Website
As the Elves fell silent, Tenshi tossed him a grateful look but heard one of them say something about her; sneering sparks of magic struck the Elf her temper getting up there again. Grabbing her arm Numari hissed in her ear, "Tenshi no. You know better than to lose your temper, it causes your magic to go out of wack and kill them; remember that's why you've been wandering."

Hearing that comment, he smirked at the fifteen year old and asked, "What's you name? 'Cause you do seem familiar." Confused about this, Tenshi worked on controling her temper. Listening to the two boys, she remained silent collecting her thoughts back from that day. Watching as the teen was looking at her, she met his gaze and asked in a soft, gentle alto tone,

"What are you looking at?"
Aubrey smiled and answered her question first, "I'm not quite sure yet, but I'm sure I'll figure it out soon enough," and he gave her a wink to show that he was being friendly. He turned his attention to the man, "Aubrey Liandrigs. If you you have ever been around Azelia then you know full well who I am." He stretched his wings gently, working the kinks out of them as he took another sip of wine, watching the pair across from him.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Watching as he unfolded his wings, streching them Tenshi couldn't help but giggle as she purred, "What's the matter Aubrey?" She was quite surprised that she got along so well with him, looking up she closed her eyes but only for them to open a second later; sighing she watched as a bird appeared and she nodded her head listening to it.

------

Staring up at the sky, a young girl with long silvery-blue hair closed her eyes. She looked over to a boy with curly blue hair, he was surrounded by people from the palace. Smiling softly, she dipped her head in respect, standing up she walked away wishing to stay out of their path. Seeing someone go running by, she heard one of the other Elves murmured, "What do you think she's doing here?"

Turning hurt eyes to the ground, she clenched her fist and ran for it. Coming across Numari she turned down cast eyes, ashamed about what he would say to her. Shaking his head, the dark haired mage murmured, "Go back home okay, Tenshi." Her fraigle figure just completely different, it was as if someone had struck her with a sword and left a nick.

Seeing that questioning look, she shook her head deterimend not to let anyone know. Smiling, she raced away convinced she wasn't going to let anyone hurt her. But she didn't know of the path that laid in store for her. Reaching home, the five year old found things harder than ever most of all with school and life. Cursing softly, she heard her mom calling her name.

Dropping her school bag, she raced off to see what she wanted. "Yes mo... Mom!" Her magic going crazy, she watched in horror as her mom was killed in front of her. Scared she closed her eyes tight and thought, No! This can't be happening!

Staring up at her mom's killer she sneered, "Get out of the house this minute!" Watching as her magic attacked the person, she found no pain or regert at what was happening to him. Turning around to see her big brother she stared in fear as her magic turned around and attacked him; furious with herself she cried, "No!"

-------

As the haunting and horrible memory stopped, Tenshi drank some of the wine and just stared at the wall behind Aurbery. Her magic filling her veins to the brim, she continued to stare blankly at the wall and closed her eyes; furious with herself. Tenshi found herself still trapped in the past thinking about everything. Opening them, she continued to stare at the spot trapped in her own little world.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Her eyes having glazed over, she felt a warm hand touch her arm and she knew it wasn't Numari. Shaking her head as the magic storm calmed down, she looked up to see that it was Aubrey flushing softly out of embarassment. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to zone out...what did you say?" That haunted, pain-filled look was no more.

Riku's New Look

Website
He pulled his hand back, even though he didn't mind leaving it where it was, she might. "Its fine. Any how, where are yall staying, I have yet to find a place to stay, in or near the city." Maybe he could help this girl control her magic. He had control, but he just didn't know any spells yet. He should study more, he knew that already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back