• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Favorite KH2 Character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which KH2 Character is your favorite?

• Sora

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Riku

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Kairi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mickey

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Axel

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Sephiroth

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other Org. Member

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other FF Character

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Who is your favorite Character in KH2?

Mine is Riku (Obviusly. I mean, look at my name) I love his new look. I mean, the cloths came together realy nice with his longer hair and change of heart (pardon the pun) since the first game. not to mention his kayblade, The Way To the Dawn, is totally fawsome! I mean, I love the angel wing and the similarities to the Soul eater.

Team Johnnycake

Website
kh2spoof.blogspot.com
Axel was definitely one of the most interesting characters. Cloud and Squall are always cool.
Tron was kinda cool to see (since he hasn't really done anyhting since the 80's), and by far, Pence was the most pathetic character, by far, hands down.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah my favorite character is Riku because he is like hotter than the sun, and then its axel becuase i love his spiky red hair, his personality and quinton flynn<-----like one of the best! oh and i totally love riku's new look too (i love his pants :p)

Riku's New Look

Website
yeah my favorite character is Riku because he is like hotter than the sun, and then its axel becuase i love his spiky red hair, his personality and quinton flynn<-----like one of the best! oh and i totally love riku's new look too (i love his pants :p)
Thank you! Finally! Someone who agree's with me! (sorta) Riku is definetly the best, like my avi? lol. I got the strat guide just so I could always have a pic of Riku's new look on hand. His original look was kinda uncool compared to his new one in my opinion, though.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
Thank you! Finally! Someone who agree's with me! (sorta) Riku is definetly the best, like my avi? lol. I got the strat guide just so I could always have a pic of Riku's new look on hand. His original look was kinda uncool compared to his new one in my opinion, though.
i know his look in the first was was a little tight (literally) he jad i think like really tight jeans on (it was hot on the positive side though) but the jumpers on the pants were different

Eternamente926

Sora hands down... not just because he's the main protagonist and the one you mainly control. He's my favourite because he's an endearing hero. He's very courageous and selfless, and very much one to fight for what he believes in. Sora is loyal to no end, and he fights with his heart moreso than he does with his head. He also has his flaws; he's naive to a fault, he rushes into things without thinking, and he's goofy at times when it's not normally appreciated. He's a hero one can relate to; he isn't perfect, and that makes him endearing.

Plus I love his outfit... he looks amazingly cool in his KH2 get-up =p

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
i thought he was hot from the beginning but his clothes were kinda odd (i kinda hav a love for guys with long hair :D) add i love his hair!!! and most of all his eye color/eyes

Riku1770

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Sora hands down... not just because he's the main protagonist and the one you mainly control. He's my favourite because he's an endearing hero. He's very courageous and selfless, and very much one to fight for what he believes in. Sora is loyal to no end, and he fights with his heart moreso than he does with his head. He also has his flaws; he's naive to a fault, he rushes into things without thinking, and he's goofy at times when it's not normally appreciated. He's a hero one can relate to; he isn't perfect, and that makes him endearing.

Sora is cool but I don't like that in the second game he gets help with like every fight when you first fight the nobodys ect. Sora needs no help and that he was a lot goffier in this game then the first the first he was very serious.

Riku's New Look

Website

I like Riku more so than sora because Riku is still a hero, but not the text book definition like Sora is. He is more like what someone of Today would be like, but a little diffrent.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
agree wit riku's new look, he's like a hero except in a different type of way than sora is

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
lol i meant to say (in the last thread) that it's cute how people call you nii-chan lol i wish my friends/brothers would call me ane or one-chan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back