• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Speculation of Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
OK, so about that character that looks like Roxas. What if he IS Roxas. because, as the Character most of us knows as Zemnes/Ansem/Xenort, Character will change their names. And him appearing in this game explains how he would fit into the Organization, ultimately joining them and the real problems that ultimately made him decide to leave. Like, Birth by sleep and 358/2 Days being related on a deeper scale than we realize. It would be genious to do so, if not complicated, and unexpected, but sense when has Namora ever done anything we expect, besides making great games.
Also, it could be possible that Ven is Roxas REAL self. Because in KHII they say "He looks just like you." And as we assume that that means Sora, we were OK with that and didn't really linger on that too much since there IS a resemblance between him and Sora. But on the other hand they don't look JUST ALIKE. They are similar. And Maybe Ven is Roxas's Real self and the fact that Sora and Roxas Blended could mean one of 3 things (of course I'm not saying that these are the only possibilities). Either Sora is Vens Heartless (Entirely possible, you know, since Sora did go around without a heart for the longest time, at least, with out his own and he doesn't technically have one in KHII) and they blended because of that bond. I mean, no one ever Saw Sora's parents, so we can't say for sure what they look like, but what if Ven is Sora's father? That would explain why Roxas would Resemble Ven if Ven is indeed Sora father. Or, this is entirely possible if you pay attention to DNA testing and stuff, Ven and Sora (yes I'm going back to the Roxas really being Vens Nobody) just had such a close DNA signature that Roxas Body and spirit or what ever you want to call it couldn't tell the difference?
OK, I know I have brought a lot up and am probably beig more confusing than clear and have brought up too many possibilities from this, but I just thought I should get it out there.
Also, if any one else has any speculation on these 2 up coming games please add it here, I'm trying to compile all the speculation and Facts and everything else to see if I can come up with some good vies before the games are actually released.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well i like the whole DNA one more than anything... Ven being Sora's dad, too illogical, doesn't fit into the story really... Sora being Ven's Heartless, not possible, otherwise a nobody would have been created earlier, thus meaning Roxas could not have some into existance when Sora was turned into a Heartless in KH1

OK, so about that character that looks like Roxas. What if he IS Roxas. because, as the Character most of us knows as Zemnes/Ansem/Xenort, Character will change their names.

I assume you mean Ven;

Both Ven and Master Xehanort have connections to preexisting characters. Ven happens to bare a striking resemblance to Roxas. Master Xehanort shares the same name and clothing to the other Xehanort seen in Kingdom Hearts. As you play through the story, their connections will be revealed.

There is quite a lot of speculation about this, the similarities in physical appearances being the biggest factor. However they could just simply share a slight resemblance? But then, you just don’t do something for the hell of it, possible?

And him appearing in this game explains how he would fit into the Organization, ultimately joining them and the real problems that ultimately made him decide to leave. Like, Birth by sleep and 358/2 Days being related on a deeper scale than we realize. It would be genious to do so, if not complicated, and unexpected, but sense when has Namora ever done anything we expect, besides making great games.

Well, duh. The whole point of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is everything between Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts: II.

the scene fades into Roxas actually joining the Organization.

Following this is a short clip of Mickey talking about Axel, and Saix near Roxas. Roxas is shown pulling out both of his keyblades, and it moves into gameplay. The gameplay confirms that you may play with Roxas, Axel, Saix and Xigbar.

Xemnas then mentions something very interesting. He explains that a 14th member has joined their Organization, and that this member is female. This scene is quickly followed by the title of the game: "Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days" and a whispering Roxas saying "I will disappear from this world in 151 days"

Also, it could be possible that Ven is Roxas REAL self. Because in KHII they say "He looks just like you." And as we assume that that means Sora, we were OK with that and didn't really linger on that too much since there IS a resemblance between him and Sora. But on the other hand they don't look JUST ALIKE. They are similar. And Maybe Ven is Roxas's Real self and the fact that Sora and Roxas Blended could mean one of 3 things (of course I'm not saying that these are the only possibilities). Either Sora is Vens Heartless (Entirely possible, you know, since Sora did go around without a heart for the longest time, at least, with out his own and he doesn't technically have one in KHII) and they blended because of that bond. I mean, no one ever Saw Sora's parents, so we can't say for sure what they look like, but what if Ven is Sora's father? That would explain why Roxas would Resemble Ven if Ven is indeed Sora father. Or, this is entirely possible if you pay attention to DNA testing and stuff, Ven and Sora (yes I'm going back to the Roxas really being Vens Nobody) just had such a close DNA signature that Roxas Body and spirit or what ever you want to call it couldn't tell the difference?
OK, I know I have brought a lot up and am probably beig more confusing than clear and have brought up too many possibilities from this, but I just thought I should get it out there.
Also, if any one else has any speculation on these 2 up coming games please add it here, I'm trying to compile all the speculation and Facts and everything else to see if I can come up with some good vies before the games are actually released.

You are missing a key factor;

Birth By Sleep takes place about 10 years before the original Kingdom Hearts. Before Sora wielded the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice.

So my question to you is; Explain the timeline and its relation towards your theory?

Riku's New Look

Website
OK, I meant between the games Birth by sleep and 358/2 Days specifically. Not between any other games.
And I know, thats why I proposed such a thing. Sora could in fact be a 10 year old heartless or something, Because You never see Sora before he is like, what, 4? (10 years before the Original kh) and if it goes back before that then
it means Ven COULD
be Sora's dad. Don't disprove everything I say because you feel like being a jerk. I know what I'm talking about and I am only assuming that every one else has all the data that I have gathered thus far to form my speculations. And thats probably all it is, is speculation. I'm not saying that any of this IS fact, but its POSSIBLE.

OK, I meant between the games Birth by sleep and 358/2 Days specifically. Not between any other games.

Oh, well in that case. :|

And I know, thats why I proposed such a thing. Sora could in fact be a 10 year old heartless or something,

How the hell did you get that?

Because You never see Sora before he is like, what, 4? (10 years before the Original kh) and if it goes back before that then
it means Ven COULD
be Sora's dad.

True we don't know exactly. But we have influences as to what we percept of his past. We know that he lived with his mother of Destiny Islands, it was peaceful, and the serenity was lovely. They lived without any clue of the Darkness. Now if he was for somehow and someway be his father don't you think he would have raised Sora to know of the real dangers within their realm, I sure as hell would.

Don't disprove everything I say because you feel like being a jerk. I know what I'm talking about and I am only assuming that every one else has all the data that I have gathered thus far to form my speculations. And thats probably all it is, is speculation. I'm not saying that any of this IS fact, but its POSSIBLE.

Yes it is speculation, and like everyone else, expect for people to analyze and criticize. <3

A

Azrael

And I know, thats why I proposed such a thing. Sora could in fact be a 10 year old heartless or something, Because You never see Sora before he is like, what, 4? (10 years before the Original kh) and if it goes back before that then
it means Ven COULD
be Sora's dad. Don't disprove everything I say because you feel like being a jerk. I know what I'm talking about and I am only assuming that every one else has all the data that I have gathered thus far to form my speculations. And thats probably all it is, is speculation. I'm not saying that any of this IS fact, but its POSSIBLE.

Family is not important in KH, I doubt Ven being Sora's dad.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Sora cant be Ven's heartless because he already existed in BBS

Roxas being Ven's nobody? yeah i agree its possible

how can roxas be vens nobody when he's already soras nobody

that in itself shows that you fail:thumbdown:

oh and rikus new look, dont get butt hurt just cause someone proved your theory wrong in one go, thats what theories are for, to be put through the test

urso93

how can roxas be vens nobody when he's already soras nobody

that in itself shows that you fail:thumbdown:

Youre right, he is already Soras nobody...

off topic, but why Roxas and Namine are special nobodies? is because theyre original selfs didnt fade or any other reason?

sorry bout the double post, didnt know how to put 2 quotes in one reply

A

Azrael

Roxas and Namine are hinted at having hearts I think, moreso Roxas.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Youre right, he is already Soras nobody...

off topic, but why Roxas and Namine are special nobodies? is because theyre original selfs didnt fade or any other reason?

i'd tell you to read another report but i cant find it...again-_- so heres a summary:

roxas was made normally but also with some of kairi as well when she brought sora back from the dark, hence why he's so special

namine was made with kairis heart and soras body and soul. the reason she didnt turn into a nobody in the beginning of kh1 is cause kairis body remained in the realm of light so it couldnt be brought back through the normal means.

sorry, bad memory so its kinda fuzzy

A

Azrael

i'd tell you to read another report but i cant find it...again-_- so heres a summary:

roxas was made normally but also with some of kairi as well when she brought sora back from the dark, hence why he's so special

namine was made with kairis heart and soras body and soul. the reason she didnt turn into a nobody in the beginning of kh1 is cause kairis body remained in the realm of light so it couldnt be brought back through the normal means.

sorry, bad memory so its kinda fuzzy

seems about right I believe

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
-_- Sora's 4 in BBS, and Ven is approximately 15. Fantastic logic there.

urso93 said:
Sora cant be Ven's heartless because he already existed in BBS

Roxas being Ven's nobody? yeah i agree its possible

Yet again proved by the timeline fact, and Roxas is Sora's Nobody? So no.

AntiSora92 said:
Family is not important in KH, I doubt Ven being Sora's dad.

It's hard to make sense when you don't use the correct wording in context. How is it not 'important'?

Xziled said:
oh and rikus new look, dont get butt hurt just cause someone proved your theory wrong in one go, thats what theories are for, to be put through the test

Lulz'.

urso93 said:
Yeah besides that, Ven looks like a boy, theres no way he can be Soras dad.

Say what?

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
why do people always add some kind of family connection-_-

anyways sure ven could be soras dad if it wasnt for the fact soras already 4 and ven is most likely 15 in bbs then sure why not(sarcasm)

and who's to say ven died at the end of bbs hm?

Riku's New Look

Website
OK, I understand most this, but think about it: Wouldn't Ven, if Sora's Father, ahve not wanted his son Worrieing about it because he was off somewhere else? But yeah, time line thing deisproves that.
And About Sora REALLY Being a Heartless and Roxas Being Vens Nobdy: Ven doesn't exactly have to die, or he might.

And I never actually read any of the reports :/ So I guess yall are more informed than me. But thats OK. It seemed like a good idea/ speculation at the time and it would have ended up kinda cool that way.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
There's a good point raised.
If Ven was Sora's father, then wouldn't Ven be like 17 or so when Sora was born?
I doubt Nomura would let such a thing happen in a game made in conjunction with Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back