• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Returning (again)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Hey. yall. Its been awhile since I've been here. I want to apologize to everyone that I knew on here before who are still active.
I've been busy with moving back in with my family and stuff, and school, and some other (really big drama's) stuff. I'm still working on that, but things are getting better, and I'm getting settled and stuff.
I'm gonna try to become active again....again. xD

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well, welcome back.

Your name seems familiar, but I don't believe to have seen you here before. Anyway, see ya around.

Obito

Awards
I remember you from the rpg And from ED. Welcome Back man

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey welcome back i think i have seen you around but hey old members are always welcome back so yeah glad to have you back here to our family

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
It's always great to see a returning member. Welcome back to this ever-so pwnsome site.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Thank you too. ^-^ Wow, I didn't know I was so loved ;D
Either that or you people just wanna get some post count. :p Either way is fine with me.
So, what have yall been up to lately? ((Thats right, i say yall. I kinda live in Houston, after all))

@Dawn Seeker: lol, I've been active on Gaia and myspace, and even my DA, but not really on here. The hurricane kinda put a stop to that a few weeks ago when I was thinkin' about comin' back and then I randomly was like 'Hmmm... KHI, that sounds good right about now'. lol, makes me a dork. xD

dawn seeker

Australia (hellz yeah)... and japan in 2012
@Dawn Seeker: lol, I've been active on Gaia and myspace, and even my DA, but not really on here. The hurricane kinda put a stop to that a few weeks ago when I was thinkin' about comin' back and then I randomly was like 'Hmmm... KHI, that sounds good right about now'. lol, makes me a dork. xD

nice i dont even have gaia or myspace...im more of an msn sorta guy lol
and nah your not a dork

Back