• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Trust me,im no fan of World of Warcraft games too. Actually WoW fits in another genre called MMORPG.I was kinda like you though,I used to play Kingdom hearts as the only role-playing game back in the day,But when I tried Oblivion it was a whole lot different kind of role-playing game with more open-ness,a huge world,and many quests.Yo can do whatever you want,actually you can even decide on skipping the main story and just roam through the vast map and finish side quests.Even though I like JRPG's,but they're usually linear and have a strict line that you should follow,but not The Elder scrolls games.

I sound like an advertiser :p,but seriously you should give the game at least a try....you'll jut fall in love with it.

And to answer your last question,No,you don't need to play the older games to understand anything,It is a whole new story.Although there are a few hints to the old games (because the events of the past games happened in the same world but in different areas) but they shouldn't be of any importance.To make it better,I haven't played any of the games before Oblivion and I understood the whole story.
    Actually, I don't dislike shooters, it just gets annoying always hearing about them. They all seem the same. But not only does Resistance have an interesting concept, it sounds really interesting and I'm going to rent it. I just hope the story is good.
    Hmm...... I can't really think of any other than the Uncharted or InFAMOUS series.
    I also picked it up as part of their apology, I played the demo earlier, which was lackluster, but the full game, I absolutely loved it.
    Oh. Hell. Yes. That game was the best Playstation-exclusive I have ever played. With both story and gameplay. In fact, I'm playing the game a second time just for the InFAMOUS side of the story.
    As long as it isn't pure shooter. Whenever another shooter like Battlefield and Call of Duty come out, a company goes bankrupt.
    I'll take you're advice to heart. The reason I'm interested is all from the commercials showing him preform really awesome moves, and hearing that it's an action game instead of another damn shooter? I'm sold. Can't wait to get the series.
    Hey Virus, how's Uncharted 3? I'm gonna rent the first one, and if I like it, I'll buy it with the second one.
    Are you kidding? :< Skyrim is like THE game of the year,it is an epic RPG game that you shouldn't miss out on.If you haven't played any RPG's before then you should atleast give this a try.Hopefully you will not be disappointed
    I am actually pretty undecided about buying it early or wait for a cheap GOTY edition.Also,I loved U2 but I don't think I can compare it with such a grand-scale game like Skyrim that (unfortunately) happens to be releasing in the same month that U3 is releasing in.That,and the fact that my mid term exams are coming up which means I need no distractions.

and sorry about that last bit,you must get it alot ;/ I just thought that you were still living in Egypt.
    Wow, translator must really suck.It is very different from what you've given me
    Anyways,I actually haven't played Uncharted yet but I didn't think that such quotes would exist in the game.
    and btw your English is pretty good.
    Feels like as you leave I go, or we're never in the same place for a long time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back