• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I could never figure out the meaning of your avatar other than being Adam Jensen, until I just realized he's doing the Yao Ming face.
    Just came to the late realization, your avatar is Adam Jensen doing the "Yao Ming Face" xD
    its all good man, but thanks for replying :)

it was originally a play on quotes from aliquam revolution.
    Sounds like I'm gonna have to at least rent this game; it sounds interesting. I'll take your advice.
    I've played JRPGs like FF and KH, but I'm not a fan of World Of Warcraft-esque games. I haven't played any of the other Oblivions either (even though i only heard good reviews about Elder Scrolls)

Are they like chronological? Like do I have to play the previous ones to get the story?
    That's always smart. They load those GOTY editions with tons of DLC. And if you loved U2 you'll love U3. What is this Skyrim that people are buzzing about?

And no need to apologize, I don't take the slightest bit of offense to it. I don't really get it a lot at all. I just love busting people's balls. No harm done (;
    Such quotes would and do exist. You gotta pick up the game soon man, it's incredible.

I was born in and currently live in America, actually. But thanks. I always love being complimented on my English. [/stereotypes]
    Don't use that translator shit, haha.

The title is what Ramses says to Drake right after he meets him. (It's something along the lines of "Good morning falafel, hummus, and baba gannosh"). If you understand it, it's hilarious.

The sig is Lawrence's quote:
    "But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes to make it possible."

Uncharted 3 ;p
    Yeah a lot of the people I know who went were in groups.
    No problem :3
    Well I asked my friend and he said that when he went to hajj is was pretty straightforward, and he hadn't gone to Umrah either.
    Another friend of mine said that Umrah is usually easier though because it's less crowded. Perhaps if you went to Umrah first it would be easier, seeing as how you would know exactly where to go and when it'll be busy.
    Well I asked my friend and he said that when he went to hajj is was pretty straightforward, and he hadn't gone to Umrah either.
    Another friend of mine said that Umrah is usually easier though because it's less crowded. Perhaps if you went to Umrah first it would be easier, seeing as how you would know exactly where to go and when it'll be busy.
    eid mubarak brosef

Unfortunately, I've never been. I'm hoping to go maybe my seond year of college. You?
    I been primarily getting into typography, typesets, [limited] vectoring, and Ads/Logos/Posters.
    I know! Everybody else is thinking about Riku's bowl cut, but we're thinking in the right direction! You're pretty awesome, man. Wanna be friends?
    No problem. I'm actually a sucker for Sora and it's some of the best Dream Drop Distance art I've seen. Breath of fresh air compared to all of the Riku fanart. I don't care how great his hair is, spikey never goes out of style! I also hope everyone else votes for you, and you're also a pretty cool guy!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back