• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Virus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Where They Went Wrong

It's been quite a while since I've visited these forums, let alone post; I think it's been nearly three years. It's nice to see some new faces on the boards, but even nicer to see some familiar names, some that I even remember from way back in 2006 when I first joined. It's nice to be back, even...
  2. V

Help/Support ► Siri Calibration

I recently got an iPhone 4s. Love it to death. One thing though, some of the names on my contact list are difficult for Siri to understand the pronunciation. I know Siri doesn't need to be calibrated to my voice, but is there anyway I can calibrate the names in my contact list? For example...
  3. V

Help/Support ► Loneliness

First let me take the time to say thank you to all of you. It was really comforting to know I'm not the only one who ever felt like this. Additionally, I want to thank you for you for the advice and support. I mean I guess I was probably a little bit in the heat of the moment, a little bit...
  4. V

Woman Successfully Sues Dead Man

Man Killed In Train Accident Sued By Woman His Flying Body Parts Injured Huffington Post No comment. I guess since they couldn't prove this was suicide, they could say he was reckless with his own life and put others in danger. It's disgusting that this woman even considered suing this DEAD...
  5. V

Help/Support ► Loneliness

Alright, let me start by saying I actually feel pathetic that I've let this come to this - asking random people over the internet for help - but I seriously have no where else to turn. Please excuse how childish and, well, pathetic this all sounds. I just need advice. I'm simply not happy. Not...
  6. V

10 Things Christians and Atheists Can Agree On

I implore both sides to read (any theist, not just Christian). It's a fascinating article, and maybe it will bring a little peace to the KHI forums. It's not debunking atheism nor theism, just trying to end all this ridiculous bickering. 10 Things Christians and Atheists Can (And Must) Agree On...
  7. V

NASA Telescope Confirms Alien Planet in Habitable Zone

NASA Telescope Confirms Alien Planet in Habitable Zone - Yahoo! News Don't turn this into a religious discussion. Life on other planets doesn't prove nor disrepute any religion. Synopsis: NASA scientists believe they have found a planet in a neighboring solar system that can possibly sustain...
  8. V

Herman Cain Quotes Pokemon Movie In Farewell Address

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/politics/2011/12/05/herman-cain-pokemon-quote.cnn Jon Stewart jokes. Skip to 3:30. http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-december-5-2011/indecision-2012---the-sh-t-s-gettin--real I find this hilarious.
  9. V

NBA Lockout Potentially Over

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2011/11/26/20111125_4am_full_presser.nba Opening day Christmas Day, starting with my Knicks!
  10. V

*CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World + Jump Scans

You know what world I hated? Deep Jungle. UGH. I fell into that Hippo Lagoon every single fucking time.
  11. V

*CONFIRMED* Pinocchio World + Jump Scans

My first play through it was rather confusing. But if you just pick a path and stick to it, it wasn't so bad.
  12. V

Fake Riku in Monstro?

Yeah, I got it.
  13. V

Fake Riku in Monstro?

So basically just a goof. Gotcha. #Closed
  14. V

Fake Riku in Monstro?

So...was it a fake Riku? And how would you come to that conclusion?
  15. V

Fake Riku in Monstro?

It's still possible to leave Monstro before completing it and return to it.
Back