REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Pablo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It might of so happened that my Digital Color Theory Class final wanted me to revolve around using blending. /.\
    I used mostly Illustrator however though.

Ryaaaaaaaaan!

Been forever man, please please please tell me you still keep in touch with Danny/Virus? I missed him contacting me last by like a month, and forgot to ask for his contact information. GOD I MISS HIM.
    Hey, were you planning to get anything in for SotM? If you are, I can extend the due date by a day or two. We only have 3 entries, and that's not too fun.
    Oh, I didn't know that. But still, it does mean that FFXV isn't far off from being released. Probably not within a year, but should be pretty damn close, right?
    Oh, well at least I was on the right path. xD

And yess, it iss! After what? 8 years? We're finally getting some of the good stuff, and by good stuff, I mean REAL progress. If it's true what I read about it having a March of 2015 release date, then I best get aboard the hype train to Total Epicness Town.
    I sorta kinda disappeared for like 3 years. But I'm (tentatively) back (albeit ephemerally).

i promise you i'm decent at ps.

Lol, but on the bright side it kind uve' reminds me of the artwork from Final Fantasy tactics series.
    It wasn't a harddrive issue like I was thinking. It needed to be booted in a different mode so i was enabled to access all my files (which I am backing up as we speak). He was giving me the premise of possibly having to either do a system restore to factory condition. Ultimately though its my battery, it offically burned out and after I removed it and plugged the powercord in manually i was able to control the keyboard and mouse no problem. Next step is to replace it with an optimal and fresh battery. Just as a precaution I would love to have all my files, PDS, and documents saved on a physical external drive (since I pay for the adobe suite on cloud anyway) i could just redownload all the additional programs I added on this computer to the next computer if that'd be an option.
    I spoke to my uncle (he literally does this kind of tech work all the time) and managed to help me with it.
    help! my mouse and keyboard died on my laptop ugh. any suggestions?
    DEC for 206 is up. I was midway through posting it when you contacted me lol.
    She has a point, even in the updated threads I stickied she is tagged as an administrator over in DM xD.
    I added and stickied a resource "Do's and Don'ts" thread in the respective subsections. Bringing the vitality and importance of what is ok to use and what's not.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…