• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey Virus, wanna be friends? You're a pretty cool guy and I agree with a lot of things you say.
    No. Plan on becoming one, though. I like action and adventure. I'm gonna buy it.
    don't be stupid, haha. we love having your opinion and i hope to see you around more often, even if it's just the occasional vote :)

and yeah, we changed it not too long ago so that it's a point system, just seems to be the fairest way to do things.
    Just incase you're not sure, it's vital that you vote in order of you favourite. SotW works with a points system now (first vote get 3 points, second 2 and third gets 1 point.)
    I know a guy, that isn't me btw. I could forward you to him, or take your request myself lol.
    Kind of on a graphical overload at the moment (i need a few days, not doing graphics), but could fill it likely tomorrow or later tonight.

Aside from me, we've got Vox and Superbia from Aliquam Revolution.

Theres also Lancelot and Cinollex from Facedown
    Sparks from One Hit Limit

Our crew's a little scarse. Karen's got some computer problems atm, so she has her request on hold. I also think GG went inactive for a bit.
    Ok for some reason my nerves are gone now and im slightly excited..that will probably only last for a week or so though then I'll be terrified again.
    Haha i havent made anything in foorreeevvverr. But for you i will make an attempt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back