• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lol, sorry if I always sound harsh. Just thought I say something because I just realized I'm being pretty direct with my posts lol
    When you vanish I usually never know when you'll pop up. Have you messaged either Den or Jess? Lol I miss us triple D's.
    Missed you by a day...my god. Of all the guys I wanted to come back, touch base with, its been nearly a year.
    For what its worth I've been alright, I know you'd ask about me and my girlfriend(wife in 6-9 years) well man. I told you it was distant relationship, I visited her and her family at the end of may. They fell in love with me, something about being geeky is a magnet for parents o_O. Odd conversations about star-trek...confirms that title of geek lmao.
    I miss you man, like indefinitely.
    ): come back manbro!

Everything is actually pretty alright.
    lol I just checked, essentially the same words. I'll get around to them at some point tonight or tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back