Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• i did. but i got it sent to my house so ill pick it up over thanksgiving break. i so essited
    Oh. Pardon me, then. I'm really not that into slang. To be honest, I only found out what "sick" meant last year.
    Cool. The first Arkham game was a great action/adventure game, and I am so pumped for Arkham City! Wait, what's dirty?
    Hey man, look at my new avatar and signature. Oh yeah, you play any Arkham games yet?
    At Gamestop, I saw the most grand strategy guide ever. A hardbook strategy guide resembling an encyclopedia, for Uncharted 3.
    Alright, when it's patched, I'll send you a request, and hopefully, we'll be playing Uncharted 3 multiplayer! But first, I need the games!
    Hey man, two things, first, I almost bought the 39.99 Uncharted Two-Pack and Uncharted III at my local Gamestop, unDrake'sFortunetly (get it?), the butterfly that flew out of my Green Lantern wallet wasn't enough to purchase them. Lastly, do you have a PSN account?
    I don't hate them, just after playing *grumble* Superman Returns, I'm not a big fan.
    Dissidia was alright, I loved SSB, and I never played Shrek. Movie games aren't my thing.
    I'm not a big fan of that game. It's all blood and guts, which is why my younger brother plays, and in my opinion, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 gives you so much more content and fun without the excessive violence.
    It actually sounds kind of funny, if not like a mutant is saying it.

"CHEEWAHOOAHMAN!"
    I've posted it a few times before but that's another manner. My forum name is Chihuahuaman, like the dog, pronounced Chi-wa-wa man. As for it's origin, my first dog was a chihuahua and I was bored.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6