• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Tenyas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Can I just say I really admire how you create really good RPs? I stumbled upon your most recent one, and I admit that I just love how you can incude so many things yet leave it open-ended like that.
    could i give it a try myself...that is if you wouldn't mind pm-ing me a setting and a scenario.

oh and you don't have to get extensive with it just something simple...unless you feel like being all "i am the master of this world" and create something beautiful...Your call
    its cool about writing silly it eases the pressure.
    Yes there is a lot ...A LOTTA LOT

And about where to start Hmmm.... lets see well to get into rp-ing i would need to know how to make a character well. right?
    Basically yes. ATM the two teams are resting up and waiting for the plane to arrive. When the plane arrives and Henry leaves and Jonny and Belle mingle with the teams you gotta wait for Treska and Gear to return so all of you can go to Angela's fight the minons and such and get Angela.
    Okay, so the original mission was for team bravo (Henry, Brii, Treska, Blake and Zero) and team alpha (Touketsu, Charity, Max, Gao and Gear) to go to paris france and bring back the witch Angela leon before the evil witch Clarvessa and her many minons kidnap her or kill her or something like that. The two teams get on jets to go there but one jet is shot down and the other team parachutes in to help. There's a few battles that occur as the two teams try to meet back up and then after an ambush Touketsu is kidnapped by Clarvessa's right hand man. The rest of the team has to battle with the remaining minons. During this battle Henry is injured pretty badly and unconciously uses a super powered spirit pulse to kill the remanining enemmys. This kills him but he is very quickly revived by a pill that Lord D had given Charity to give to him if that happened (it came close to happening once before) Now Lord D is sending you and another miester in to take Henry's place while Henry returns to get a much needed look over at the hospital
    Hey. In the soul eater rp your character has a opening to come back and get right where the action is. Check out my latest post if your still in this. if not, messige me
    Rey you having some problems of not getting on MSN or is it that you couldn't get on?
    Either case, hope you get on tonight. ^^
    Darn, suckz for you :/ No problem.

Pretty much to hang a couple calendars, notes, schedules, or anything to help me organize better.

Had any cake? :) What flavor was it?

Then you should totally check this out, if you haven't seen it yet: YouTube - Hatsune Miku - WORLD'S END UMBRELLA
    And here's the piano arrange: YouTube - WORLD'S END UMBRELLA ~ Piano Arrange
    Forgive me if there's anything wrong with the vids (my audio isn't working for now)The art for the second vid was done by KL-chan of dA if you're curious.

Pretty average, reading The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells and several one-shots. And you?
    I can just put my vgs in baskets, bookshelf would be a bonus but at least I got that fiberboard I've been wanting for sometime now.

Wow congrats! Hope you enjoy your party(or enjoyed it). I just get the usual b-day cash whenever I get another year older.

No arguing there lol Do you know any other good indie songs btw? Too bad they just got rid of it again ;__;
    And when's that? If you remember.

Hahaha I actually need some bookshelves xD

Dang, suckz for you. Want some get well cookies?
    I'd call it broadening them, which is the next best thing. Haven't been listening to some good music these days.

EDIT: Good to see the profile customization back, no?
    Though I won't be joining it, I just wanted to drop by and let you know someone out there admires Equilibrium.

It's nice (lots of) visible effort put into a RP
    Nice posts in the rp so far!
    Just wanted to let you know that the overall storyline of the rp won't continue until all of the Meisters are back at the DWMA. (which is why Henry and Touketsu aren't gonna go on another mission yet)
    Just wanted to tell you so you'd know that no one's being left behind
    So you're saying you can finish it whenever you want?

I just hope I'll be able to go there again next summer.

Been fine, just listening to a lot of violin recently. Vivaldi's four season are wonderful ^^ You?
    Sweet, sounds good. Just let me know when you want me to show up, I don't wanna screw your groove up.
    Yo! I just dropped by about to Soul Eater RP.

I need a way to insert my Meister Moses. He's a instructor, so I was wondering if it would be cool with you if he eventually came to the aid of Jonathan & Belle? I wouldn't come in until you were all done with what you needed to do of course.
    I guess so, just never really thought much about it.

lol So how much more time do you have before it's due?

Well that's a relief, I was almost gonna have a heart attack xD
    You should! The witch and Meister pair sounds great. That'll give us 4 Meisters and 3 Witches. We're probably only going to do 7 Meisters and one of those we're (Me and Abhorsen) are creating ourselves for story purposes (a joint character).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back