• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Tenyas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• If you have trouble trying to find the chaps you could always go to mangareader.net.

Received any chocolate? Cuz you know I'd take good care of it. >:D Though I can't guarantee you'll get it back... =w=
    Busy and gonna get busier, I'm gonna try to apply being an English tutor.
    Nope it's still ongoing, the new chap is out on the list too. It takes place before that dude(forgot the name) becomes a zombie and sometime before Soul and Maka meet Crona.

*noogies* lol Been good btw?
    Btw Tenyas, if you're still a fan of Soul Eater here's a link to a new side story series that just came out.
    Soul Eater Not! 01 - Read Online at Manga Stream
    Chap 2 is out but they still have yet to post it on that site.
    Pressie eh??
    Sounds like fun, hope you enjoy it. ^^

My thoughts exactly.

I got it over with but I ended up choosing Consumer Economics and more French. Been good? Seen that new KH3D trailer?
    So you want me to put that im from Suburbia and you want me to use some sort of gun or cannon type weapon. How advanced are the weapons, are they like old western type or are they like Final Fantasy like.
    Oh, what 'cha been writing?

Someone did say to that we'd have more space to spare if all literature were put into data, but at the same time I'm just caught in awe whenever I enter a huge library.

A bit stressed out, trying to figure out what elective courses would best suit me. I've already decided on taking physics for my science elective, but aside from that I can only choose 3 more courses... and the list has a heck lot of choices to choose from.
    It was the opposite for me lol

There's always gutenberg.org but I should really start making some time to visit there a bit often =w= But reading feels more comfortable ofr me as long as I'm holding an actual book. Anyway, what's up?
    Okay, I was only asking so as not to look like an idiot xD I read it (yes, ALL OF IT), but I just wanted to make sure / not make a fool of myself, haha.

But thanks, onto my temp. If I do anything wrong lemme know ♥
    Very helpful. <3 Another question (sorry), being what kind of magic? Its just, I'm the kinda magic type. xD
    Just because I lack intelligence, Imma ask:

So humans exist through all timelines...? And do they have magic? Are they just human? Nothing special?

I'm sorry for being so dumb ;-;
    I just think I should have rethought my character.

The thing is, to give her a chance to improve herself, she kind of needed her father to come. He would have told her everything she needed to change, and then she would....for the better.

But I can't wait to see the new one.

C.I.T.Y. could have been serious, but it ended too quickly....
    Holy crap. Your fight with Ubi degenerated so quickly that I didn't even have time to check it before it ended, lol
    I wouldn't worry too much about it right now. Flashy and pretentious (for lack of a better word) has been a part of Ubi's style for a while. If he breaks the restriction, I'll deal with it; but I won't say anything until he actually does.
    If your curious about Orsa, here is its pre-development as to not say its nothing.
    Withholding information thats there is impossible, but not everybody actually tries to find this.

Flatline; An Introduction to Orsa

Au revoir~
    I've been putting that scythe pen up there since the beginning of this RP. I mean do you think the Grim Reapers son would carry around an 8 foot scythe around with him in school for a just in case siutation like someone just died and he had to make an excuse for his class to go to the bathroom but he's really reaping someone's soul or probably be attack by a giant ooze monster right now. Also, he's the Grim Reapers son. A being of dark powers and abilities that could bend the fabric or reality. Of course I'm downplaying him a bit but still he should have some tool around him to give him his weapon of choice but still having it in disguise.

But the pen idea. Well I've been reading Percy Jackson *my aunt got it for me this Christmas* and that was the first thing that popped in my head to disguise my guys' scythe as an odd pen with a blade sticking out of it. I mean I could oh I don't know, summon his scythe out of the dark depths of the Underworld just by gaining dark energy into the palm of this hand in order to summon this deadly weapon. Which would you rather perfer? A small pen disguise or godmodding powers?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back