• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Miki Hikari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It was completely by accident. I was 8 years old and was a member of Yahoo Messenger. I really liked Gundam Wing at the time and my favorite character was Zechs Marquis so I created a name that read zex_marki or something like that and went into a room called Gundam Wing RP. I got bombarded instantly for various things that I did wrong so I eventually started to learn the rules. The rest is history.
    Really? Well I wish you luck on that! I never done anything rp ever. Do you have much experience with them? :D

I am curious to your post count, though. Why haven't you got your post count up?

You are welcome! <3

Understandable. This is your first forum, yes?
    I'm doing pretty good. Just trying to catch up on the RPs that I'm in. At this point I'm using various inspirations. One of them is even Genesis reading Loveless from Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core.
    Haha, my goof! Perhaps in the future, you can create more games like that? It never hurts to try something, and if it will be popular or not. ^^

You should have made that introductory thread. Then your truth and dare one would be your second thread! xD

That was good of you. Some newer people don't really ask so it causes more trouble for the mods if something is not right. You deserve praise.

That's where more people would come in handy.
    Haha, why are you thanking me? For not making a thread? Or for the fact that you made one so quickly? xD

Hmm, if you put time and effort into it, then I would think people would like it! Your friends must really like it if they keep posting on it.

Perhaps later on! Right now, I'm really trying to do things. I am trying not to be on the computer for so much. For once, I really want to change that!

I'm glad. Would suck if you where having those types of conversation where it leads nowhere. I'd rather have really long conversations than short ones... >:D
    xD im so glad to be out of there school was hell for me.

i dont speak japanese either but not only do i have it but i've beat the critical mode~ all you need is a guide to translate the menu's for you all the voice acting is done in english with japanese subtitles.

xD it was a trick question lol.

which animes? ever watch one called gurren lagaan?

im gonna go now its 4:30am for me ^^' nice to meet you see you later.
    wow 15 your still in high school then XD

^3^ i see ever play kh2's final mix then?

well thats good! but i really meant the sky~

-buzzer sound- WRONG! centers always center :rolleyes:

o,0 your first one wow. xD im reading that one right now!

its a good find!

ever watch any animes?
    hahaha never mind on newbish one~

thank u~ always been told i'd look good in a suit X'D

so QUESTIONS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1. fav game go!
    2. how old is you?
    3. is your sky blue?
    4. if up is down and left is right then whats center?
    5. what anime/manga you do?
    6. why is your avie adorable? @_@
    y hello, nice to meet you to~

enjoying yourself here so far? realized theres no escape yet? -laughs darkly-
    -has read friend request- hello to you miss~ -tips hat-
    you must be one of kk's latest friends o3o
    That's great to hear! I'm sure a few members will join it before long. As for myself, I'm kind of swamped with too much as it is ^^' but it sounds awesome!

Yeah, they make a good couple :D

X] burn baby burn, lol <3

Was so awesome! Can't believe I didn't know about it till now! Thank you, Miki!

Sure. -takes eggs and starts noming* thank you.

A fan of Mickey, I see ;) I like Chernabog, he was really cool and scary.

Sailor moon, was my first anime, I ever watched. I guess I should say Dragon Ball Z was, but was really into Sailor Moon at the time.

Can't help it, when it comes to good fanfiction <3

Thanks for sending it to me earlier, thought it was great!
    Hi! I'm good, just trying to do various projects here and there. How about you?
    Getting ready to get some writing done; see if that helps me to relax and I might see about doing that after I get done writing.
    Unfortunately? My grandparents; I really want to be home sleeping though. *sighs* Oh well, some things can't be helped.
    hi miki-san! ^^ i'm doing very well thank you! having some tea and a muffin, i just woke up, hehe. how are you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back