• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Miki Hikari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Miki are you team Makorra or team Masami. Personally I'm a Makorrian, Mako and Korra just go so well together. :)
    x'D its pretty easy once you get the hang of it, tho some boss fights can be pretty hard >.<

IM BACK! are you? 0,- new avie already?
    Pretty good, actually. I need to get a reply up soon on that; trying to figure out how many I'm replying to tonight, honestly.
    lol, i make them. usually i find stuff i like on this website (and this is my account there) and i edit the image to be 180x180 or 200x200 and increase the saturation & sharpness until it looks good. ^^;
    I wish; found it on the net, and absolutely fell in love with it. I just wish it was slightly bigger, then, it'd be perfect.
    And that was a period of absence... sorry, I've been flighty the past couple of days. But thanks for the welcome. *hugs*

Do you have a plot planned out? Since Axel seems to be driving it, are you going to play as him? :3

...I can't remember. Kuroshitjisu I think. :d
    Good. Working on a revision of a story I did back last year, a big Pokemon Collaboration with my friends, and after that, still got to work on the next chapter of KH2: Another Story. Port Royal with Larxene and Luxord coming into play.
    I am curious though. Have you ever written fan fiction before? :eek:

How do you see yourself in KH knowledge? Do you know a lot?

Get bored easily? xD

Nah, it's not too weird. Sure, some people might find it a little strange, seeing as they are private individuals, but it's not something that should be negative, methinks!
    It is fun. And I did a bit of both. I met Skitty and Dream through some RPs on here, while I've gotten some friends into RPs IRL. Me and the group that I hang around with try to get together from time-to-time to do just that.
    Anything and everything, really. But I have to say that action types are my favorite. I was kinda raised in an RP sense around combat.
    I'll say. It seems that everything I like I either got into accidentally or was a popular thing at one point. Anime was a popular thing back when I was a kid, but I never grew out of it and went to find more.

Not really. Sometimes I will run into difficulties, but I'll often times just use a random idea to build an entire character. Take Garfield for instance. I made him because I accepted a battle request after dropping a hammer on my foot. I wear steel toed boots so don't worry about it hurting. I didn't feel a thing.

And then we have the adult that I'm playing in a Horror RP. I basically just modeled him after myself, with some changes of course. All in all, it just depends on what has happened recently and what kind of RP that it is.
    I see! Then perhaps it could be in your best interest to perhaps get some experienced rp'ers in there, wouldn't you think?

Nothing else interests you?

Haha, what else do you lurk in then? :eek:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back