• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Miki Hikari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Oh, well I probably wouldn't do that either! I am heading into my third year on here, and I never made a thread. I guess, I just never found the use of making something for myself.

I seen it. It looks like it's doing rather well. :D

Good! It's always fun here when you first join, in my opinion. I sometimes have a harder time coming on here, because I don't know what to do. Besides talk to people.

Pretty much the same again. I'm usually pretty shy as well, but yes once you know me, I'm probably annoying too! xD
    Haha, well I'm glad you think so! I am always happy to talk to new people. :D

I never made a introductory thread either. I just joined and started adding random people. Fortunately for me, the people I randomly added where very nice.~ I guess, I just have a thing for picking awesome people. xD

Well, how's it going so far? I think you quite like it, yes?

You this shy in real life too?
    Plus, I don't mean to sound pompous or anything, but I think I am a great person to be friends with. ^^

Really? That kinda happened with me as well. At first, when I first joined here, it happened like that.

Everyone is pretty nice and friendly on here! So long as you didn't get on someones bad side, then there is really no excuse for people not to like you. Let alone be rude.

That's how some people start out. Then before you know it, they have a bajillion posts. Don't be afraid to post in sections, I don't think everyone bites...much. Except maybe the KH sections. xD
    Oh? Don't worry about lurking! Some of my best friends on here, I made from them lurking on my page. It's quite funny actually... You never know who you might befriend or have interest with until you send that message. ^^

Understandable. With some of the people on here, I wouldn't be surprised. >//>;

Haha, did I seem cool or something?

:D Then you found the right person! I am usually always messaging rather than posting now a days. It's just... I don't really see anything that would require me to post much. :/
    Lol, I seen you lurk my profile a couple of times. Or, you just browsing around? xD

You should say hi, I don't bite! I am always down to talk to a fellow Kairi lover as much as the next person! :D Probably my favorite KH character besides maybe Terra, Luxord, and Larxene. <3
    Fave Disney world?

Disney Town, Tron world, City of the Bells, Land of Dragons, Port Royal, Halloween Town, Agaraba,

Tangled, any Mayiki flim, Princess and the Frog, The Increables, The Flying Dutchman, and that's all I can think of right now.
    Other then Axel, Roxas, Xion, and Luxlord.....not really.

I respect them that they are good villains but I really wouldn't want to meet any of them and don't get why some fans think they were in the right when they hurt people and try to screw Sora over.
    Oh wow.

Xion: Not out of toughness, but cause I didn't want to hurt her.

All of the games really.

That's a tough one.

I don't have favoutres with KH I see it all as one big game.

Guy: Sora, Ven, Lea/Axel, Riku, and Roxas

Girl: Kairi, Aqua, Namine, Xion,

Disney: All of them.

SE: The cast of FFX, TWEWY,and Vivi

Bad guys: I don't really like bad guys....
    Oh, didn't notice that at all ^^ lol.

Can completely understand that, Axel is awesome xD

It is!? 0.0 I'll have to check that out later, didn't know her letter was in the beginning to Kh1.

Okay :D

I really am the only one here, who eats scrambled eggs with ketchup X'D

I see, I like Tangled for a Disney movie or Fantasia.

I like Haurhi with Tamaki best, too.

It's about a girl named Tohru, that bumps into the Soma family, due to certain circumstances. Because of that, one day she accidently touches one of the Somas and they transform into the Chinese zodiac animals. The manga itself is longer then the anime. Both are really good imo :)

Great! xD been watching it since I was a kid, myself. Do you like anything that they've aired so far?

Hard to say, let me read it one more time and I'll get back to you on that ;D there just so good, that its really hard to choose one x'D

Sure, would like to see your idea for an RP! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back