• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Miki Hikari
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Thank you, Miki! Will definitely check it out, tomorrow, when I have more time!

Yup, I'm an org XIII fan, so I'll get to choosing eventually lol.

Alright, here's a list of questions.

1.Which Kingdomhearts game do you like best?
    2. Are you a Sony or Nintendo fan?
    3. what other games have you played?
    4. Favorite kind of cookie?
    5. Do you listen to music at all? If so, what kind do you like?
    6. What kind of books do you read?
    7. What kind of snacks do you like?
    That's wonderful to hear, I'm sure the special edition will be fantastic.

Your welcome, Miki X3

Uh huh X'D

Oh alright, cool. Kingdom hearts fanfic's are great, especially the humorous ones xD

Random is fun :D

Would you? That would be great! Would love to read it 0.0

Your welcome, well, you definitely can be ^.~

Saix joined the T or D!? >XD Excellent.. Muwhahahahahah.

I'll start thinking up some questions, momentarily. Got a few things to do first but you can count on me, to come up with some!
    It's not a problem, so don't worry about it ;)

Hmm, sort of love kingdom Hearts still, but not nearly as much as I used to.

That was like the greatest list... EVER! X'D Lexaeus sort of has one and Marluxia, definitely does!

Yeah, you pay really good attention to the game, to remember all of that.

Any kind of fanfic's you like in paricualr? Do you just read kh ones or different ones? What kind of fanfic's do you look for?

lol X3 your so funny.

~^.^~ wiggles.

So, yeah, don't worry about a converstation starter. I'll help out too, so that way we have more stuff to talk about. Asking questions can also go a long way as well ;)
    It does have some irony to it, but, all the same it makes it special and that much more dear to us, right?

Exactly! X]
    Lexeaus wasn't in re:com very much, except for a few scenes. So it's understandable that you wouldn't know much about him :3 that's surprising, you don't hate anybody within the organization.

Right ;)
    Yup.

Would like to know the same through number 9-12. I'm hoping they explain it in up coming games :)
    Wow, you like quite a few of them :) I like Larxene, Axel and Marluxia, the most.

I know how you mean, it was really sad, hearing Luxord say that to Roxas :3

Exactly X] that's what makes him so cool.
    Oh yeah, can totally hear Axel say that! There's no doubt in my mind, that it will be one heck of a show! Sorry, if I'm taking awhile to get to the t or d, was responding to a few vm's.

lol ;D who do you like most in the organization 13?
    Uh huh! Your welcome, Miki ;)

We got Namine!? >XD Yes!

Marluxia: -begins to laugh evilly- oops, is right. Now for my revenge, on that innocent girl.
    Hello Miki~ thank you for sending a friend request, meant to talk to you yesterday, but was kept busy ;)

So how's it going?
    That's about all that you can do. If you want to get people to post in the thread, just put the link in your sig and post in other sections. Some people would see it and go there out of curiosity. It would also serve to help you get your post count up.
    Stopped here to say "Hi" and all, but I feel that I should tell you that eventually those two messages will vanish into a backlog.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back